Amateur Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nelson! Do you think that is necessary,' she protested.

Her voice was weak and strained, so he took no notice. He continued to run his fingers over her body, and noticed it left her weak. Too weak to push his hand away, and too weak to protest.

'Don't you ever meditate, or simply sit and relax?' he asked.

'No time,' she nervously laughed.

'You don't look after your body, or your mind,' he scolded her.

'Well, I don't know how. I should get a book on the subject I suppose,' she said, with a shrug.

'You won't will you. Here, let me show you,' he said.

Nelson lifted her arm and felt under it.

'Feel here, like this, can you see? A lump can form if you use powder based deodorant. Just change to a non-powder one, it's nothing to worry about,' he reassured her. 'If a lump is in the gland, it can spread to a breast,' he warned her.

'Do I have a lump?' she asked, sounding wary.

'No, you're fine. Best check your breasts though,' he suggested.

'No! I mean, sorry, someone can show me. Well, alright, you could guide my hands,' she relented.

Her face was red with embarrassment, but she was also aroused. Just enough to let him do what he wanted, but not enough to encourage him.

'Oh! I see, it's a deep rub, like searching with two fingers,' she said.

His hands were covering hers, guiding her, avoiding touching her breasts.

'Something is there, I think,' she worriedly said.

'I'll check, if that's alright?' he said, and paused, giving her a chance to refuse,

He didn't maul her breast, but gently pressed with two fingers. The dimple he made roved in a circle, around a nipple getting closer.

'I can't find anything. Try again, like this,' he said.

'I can't either, it must have been a mistake. Perhaps you should check the other one,' she demurely said.

The request was wrong, and she almost regretted it. Her breathing was a little heavier than usual. It was important not to embarrass a good friend. He didn't need an old woman making up to him.

Again his two fingers pressed and prodded, while he held a serious, concentrated look.

'Nothing. If you're unsure, the clinic nurse will have more experience,' he said.

About to ask where he got his experience from, she decided not to, in case she didn't like the answer.

'You're upset now, I'm sorry. Lie back, and I'll give you a massage,' he said.

His arm was around her, holding her tight. She didn't say anything when he lowered her back on the bed. The whole experience left her without anything to say. It wasn't necessary to say yes, she just had to accept his offer by not objecting. It slowly seeped into her consciousness that it was the influence of arousal, letting her give in so easily.

His hands were discreetly massaging her legs, then her back. Her whole body tingled. He didn't go too far, which was a relief, and a disappointment. When he finished, she quickly pulled on a dressing gown. Letting him discover how excited she had become had to be avoided. He knew a lot about a woman's body, but hopefully not too much.

***

The next session was welcomed with smiles, and a more relaxed attitude. Being naked with him, being so close, and touching her, wasn't so bad after all. He directed her and found she was more willing to try new poses. They laughed when he showed her an old fashioned photograph, which she was mimicking.

'Maybe that's not modern enough,' he said, sounding thoughtful.

'Whatever you think is best, Nelson,' she smiled at him.

His hand trembled a little. Mrs Kendal was laying on a bed, willing for him to pose her naked body. Something had happened last week, allowing her to freely relax. He couldn't believe she let him feel for lumps in her breasts. As for the massage, it took a mountain of restraint not to touch her sensitive places.

He moved her shoulders, lining them up with where he wanted her head. Her legs were slightly parted, and her breasts thrust out. It was a pity her bottom was firmly planted on the bed, but the next pose would reveal its beauty. Next, he would pull her head around to complete the pose.

She turned her head, and their lips nearly touched. Instead of turning away from him, she held still for a long moment. He could feel her warm breath on his lips, and his cock stiffened a notch more. He stood up and cleared his throat. While thinking about what was happening, he picked up a sketch pad, wondering if he had it right.

His mother's friend and neighbour was staring at the bulge in his trousers. He had the impression that she was waiting for him to kiss her, and that she wouldn't have objected. This was all very unexpected, though he should have suspected something after last week. A thought closed in on him, that she enjoyed exposing her naked body.

All this time he thought he was leading her toward something, yet she was way ahead of him, maybe. Maybe she was powerless to resist responding to his guidance, and was ready for him. Why were women so complicated, he thought.

Stella didn't notice she'd been staring at his trouser tent, while mulling over why on earth she waited for him to kiss her. It seemed so natural at that moment for them to be intimate. Without revealing anything of the inner turmoil, she tried to bring herself together. It wouldn't do to go around kissing young boys. He was a neighbour's son, and therefore off limits. Why that was, she didn't need to think about, as it was just the decent thing not to do.

Her heart thumped in her chest, and a pulse pumped in her neck. For a split second she wondered if he could hear it, or at least detect something was wrong.

'That's perfect. Your skin is so smooth, like one of those paintings I showed you. If my friends could see the finished paintings, they would be so jealous,' he beamed.

'You promised me not to show anyone!' she said, with a touch of anguish in her voice.

'I won't, don't worry. You've moved, it's my fault,' he said.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and lifted her chin.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you,' he reassured her.

'It's alright,' she managed to say, and gulped.

He put an arm around her, and pulled her head onto his shoulder.

'I upset you, sorry. No one will see them, I promise,' he said. 'You've been wonderful, posing for me. I call that going beyond the call of duty,' he said.

Muffled by his shoulder, she said, 'You helped me tremendously, so I owed you, and I did promise you anything.'

'Well, I still think you're wonderful. You have a beautiful skin, and look so young and fresh. It's a pleasure to paint you,' he complimented her.

'Thank you. I didn't think an old woman like me would be suitable,' she said, fishing for more.

He gripped her more firmly, pulling her breasts against his shirt. He could feel hard nipples against his chest.

'You don't look old, you look young, young enough to be my girlfriend. If you weren't a neighbour I'd ask you out,' he said.

'Now I know your teasing,' she said.

'Don't be sad, or maybe you should be, to make a better picture,' he teased.

'Sad, why should I be sad? I have a handsome young man holding me tight, complimenting me on the way I look,' she said, into his shoulder.

He kissed her cheek, and she turned her head toward him. Again their lips were too close, or close enough.

'I don't think we should,' she murmured.

He pressed his lips against hers, and found she didn't pull away. They gently kissed for a moment or two. His tongue slipped between her lips, to lightly explore hers. The light caresses took their attention away from hands exploring and feeling their bodies. Nothing too intimate was touched, but he had the advantage of her nakedness.

Their caresses, hands, and lips, became more ardent and urgent. She pulled at his shirt, so hard a button popped. A hand squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. The same arm still held her tight. Her hands were pulling at his trousers, when the zip gave way. She pushed them down his legs, and without thinking he kicked them off.

Animal lust had taken over, for neither of them to bother about what was right or wrong. Morals were something made up by society to keep the masses in check. They were privileged citizens experiencing the power of lust, which negated social norms.

It was hard to tell which pair of hands pulled off which parts of his clothing. He was soon naked as she was, when she slipped under him, and pulled him on top. She didn't have to manoeuvre him completely, as instinct took over, placing him in the right place.

She lifted her hips, as he pushed with his. Taking no chances, her hand was gripping his cock to guide it into place. She let out a weird little noise, halfway between a sob and a wail of agony. He deeply breathed, like an athlete preparing for a marathon.

With his cock firmly in place, she griped tight with inner muscles. She grabbed his hips with both hands to slow him down. He got the message, and adjusted his rhythm, to give her long slow strokes of his hardness. She felt how deep he was shafting her, and cooed with pleasure. It was a long time before she opened her mouth to gasp.

'I'm nearly there, please don't stop now, keep going,' she whined.

He upped the pace a little, from her encouragement, where both hands still gripped his hips.

'I'm cummin,' he announced.

They blew out air like a couple of whales surfacing. Winding down was set in a beautiful world of soft sighs. They lay on a bed in the spare room, cuddling and whispering beautiful sentiments.

'I've loved you since I first saw you at a charity gala,' he told her.

'I never knew, not even guessed, not a clue. Oh! Nelson, you're so wonderful,' she sighed.

Stella was in love, but wondered how it could possibly last. She looked away from him in case her thoughts showed. It was infatuation for both of them, not real love. It couldn't be, not after such a short time. It was the sex that had her feeling so warm toward him.

'I'm glad we made love. I want to be here, cuddling, holding you tight, forever,' he told her.

'I'm falling in love with you Nelson. I shouldn't do, but I can't help it,' she declared.

'I love your body. I love that you think of others, and collect for charity. I love the way you look when you're cooking. When talking to me, I love the sound of your voice, and when posing for me, I love your body,' he said, and kissed a nipple.

'I love these lips,' she said, and kissed them.

'I love this nose,' she said, and kissed it.

Stella worked her way down his body until reaching his cock. She looked up at him, to see his smiling face. The look of approval was there, as expected. She needed his approval, as a sign that he really loved her. She wasn't just a one-night-stand, she needed to be more than that.

'I love your penis,' she heavily breathed, and kissed it.

She had a firm grip of his cock, and with the other hand stroked his balls.

'Tell me what you want, Nelson. I'm yours. I want to please you, whatever you want,' she spoke with a heartfelt yearning.

'I want you in my arms. I want to look into your eyes, and tell you how much I love you,' he told her.

In a great eagerness to please, she shimmied up the bed, where he grabbed hold of her, and hugged her tight. He looked into her eyes, and she saw he did love her. She looked into his eyes, transmitting her love in return. The messages were more basic than speech, more direct, and more meaningful. The message was that they loved each other more than life itself, and it reached into their minds, engulfing them.

Eventually Nelson found the power of speech.

'I fell in love when I saw you at that garden fate you ran. You were wearing a summer dress, with yellow flowers. That's why I volunteered to help out, to be close to you,' he said.

'Oh! Nelson, I don't know what to say. I love you now, but it seems nothing compared to your lonesome love for me. I shall make it up to you, my darling, Nelson,' she said.

She pulled his face to her ample breasts, and enjoyed his kisses. Her face was a moving picture of pleasure and wonderment. How this could have happened she had no idea. Told she would fall in love with a young boy of eighteen, she would have dismissed the preposterous idea. An eighteen-year-old being infatuated with her was nice, but it seemed he was genuinely in love with her. That in itself led her to fall for him, and on top of that, was the wonderful love making.

'It isn't just sex, is it?' she suddenly asked.

'No. I don't want to prove it by abstaining,' he laughed.

'No need. I can feel something stirring already,' she giggled.

'Can you? Naughty girl,' he laughed.

'What are you doing?' Stella complained.

'Trying to turn you around. There, head to toe,' he grinned.

He kissed her sex hoping she was now clean after the bathroom trip. She thought the same, as it wouldn't be a very good start. She didn't want to put him off sucking her bits down there.

'Ooow! That's good!' she emphasised.

Receiving pleasure meant giving it too. It was a daunting idea, taking his penis into her mouth. She didn't have much experience, as her husband had died soon after they married. It seemed such a long time ago, having a man in her bed. Thinking of him as a boy was no longer possible, not after he'd given her so much pleasure.

Stella gently kissed his penis. She groaned from way down in her throat, on feeling all her naughty bits being sucked. Her lover was nibbling upon her sex lips, and sucking on her clitoris! This was an entirely new sensation and so very wonderful. It inspired her to be bold with him.

She sucked his cock into her mouth, until it bulged out a cheek. Unable to hold it all brought to mind something she had heard about. Deep throat had been alluded to by friends, though how she could possibly do such a thing was a mystery.

'Nelson,' she said, and waited for him to come up for air. 'Do you know how I can deep throat you?' she asked.

The innocent way she asked, surprised him. That she would consider this was a bigger surprise. His head was between her legs, so she couldn't see his expression.

'Sorry, I'm being very naughty. It's not something a nice woman would do. Is it? It's just that I want to please you, Nelson,' she quickly added.

'Yes, thanks, I mean, it's OK, really. Err, a banana. You could practice with a banana, if you want to. To overcome the gag reflex. I think that's all there is to it. Just do what you were doing, that was great,' he said.

Never having got into a sixty-nine position, or hardly anything else, this was awesome enough. Hells, bells, he had Mrs Kendal sucking his cock, that was just awesome. None of this was expected. He'd hoped to steal a kiss, and hadn't thought of going much further. Of course he'd fantasised about making love to her, but this was simply way beyond his expectations.

'It's not fair, Nelson. I don't think I'm giving you as much pleasure as you are giving me,' she kindly spoke.

'Are you enjoying my kisses down here?' he asked, and sucked on her bud.

'Ooow! Nelson! That is so good, I can't tell you how wonderful it is. Every time you do that, I think I'm going to have an orgasm. You're keeping me so close. It's lovely, Nelson. Keep going, please,' she begged.

Stella choked and gave up trying to swallow his penis. Instead she licked and sucked as much of his cock as possible. With one hand she gripped his penis, and with the other she stroked his balls.

An orgasm was so close, yet she had to hold on.

'I want you to orgasm with me, Nelson. Inside me! Please, Nelson, please,' she implored him.

He too was close, but turning around on the narrow bed quietened down his lust. On top, he looked into her slit-eyes, instinctively knowing it meant she was away in a word of desire.

He joined her on a journey to nirvana, by thrusting in. Feeling him part her lips, and push into her vagina, she arched her back. A moan parted her facial lips. This time she thrust her hips up at him, in time with his penetrations. They were soon far away in a world of their own.

'Yes! I'm there,' she screeched.

A final deep thrust, pushing with strong leg muscles, announced he was climaxing. He felt the trembling of her legs, to know she too was experiencing an orgasm. He felt on top of the world to be taking her to such an exciting and arousing place. He'd made her cum! It was amazing, giving so much pleasure to the woman he admired and adored.

They rolled together, face to face, cuddling and smooching.

'You are my Wonder Woman,' he sighed.

'So you've discovered my secret. By day a simple housewife, by night I'm Wonder Woman. Do you want me to change into the outfit?' she smiled.

'It's not dark yet,' he laughed.

'Did you get turned on by the Wonder Woman outfit? I'll get one if it makes you happy,' she volunteered.

'These lovely breasts would look good, overflowing a tight costume,' he laughed. 'Maybe stockings and suspenders. I'm not sure why, but they look sexy,' he suggested, looking embarrassed.

'I have some, somewhere. I'll wear them for you, of course I will. Anything you want, Nelson. You're my Superman,' she teased, and kissed him.

They broke away, with both talking at once.

Silence for a moment, then she asked, 'Where do we go from here?'

'What do you mean?'

'Do you want to continue with this. I mean, form a relationship,' she stated, and put a finger to his lips, not wanting him to interrupt.

'I'm older than you, a lot older. You're infatuated, yes, infatuated, Nelson. You need to go out with girls your own age, and mature the proper way. No, I don't know what that means, I'm just thinking out loud. Please, just listen. We could put this down to an accident, something that just happened,' she offered.

'No! Now way. I've dreamt of this moment for a long time. I'm not letting you go now,' he declared, and gripped her tight.

About to say he was hurting her, she stopped, unable to interrupt his flow. In any case, it didn't matter. He was saying what she wanted to hear, and that overruled everything. It wasn't what they should be doing, or thinking, but it was exciting.

'How can we. What will your parents say? What will others say?' she pointed out.

'I don't care. I just want you. Do you want me?' he asked her, with such an intense look she melted.

'My argument against, is nothing compared to yours. I've got a life, built over years of loneliness. I've got all sorts of clubs and people who rely on me. How can I change so quickly. If I give up everything for you, and you leave me, what do I do then?' she cried.

'Let's see how it goes. We'll keep it a secret, for awhile. I'll prove to you I love you and won't tire of you. You'll see. I want you, and will win you around,' he firmly told her.

She lay in his arms, looking into his eyes. There was truth and sincerity there, she was sure of it. A young person could do that, not having experience of life enough to know how things change. Tomorrow or the next day he might meet someone, and she would be devastated.

'Nelson. . . Nelson, I will. I'll be your plaything, until you become tired of me,' she conceded.

'No. You don't believe me. You'll see. I'll prove my love for you, and what then? You can live your life as you like, and I'll be beside you, supporting you, making you happy,' he stated.

'Oh! Nelson. I love you so much. It's been just a few hours, yet you've captured my heart completely. Alright, I give in. We keep it secret for awhile, then see what happens,' she said, and pushed her cheek against his chest.

***

Two months later Nelson was in his tutor's office, watching the guy examine the drawings and paintings of his lover. It was too late now to submit something else, as they had been assessed a few weeks ago. He was waiting for a hint as to the art class grade.