Amateur Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'She's looking out of the window with a look of love on her face. The light, the expression, you captured it so well. The other art work is just as good. The examiners have given you the highest mark in class, though I didn't say anything. . . Who's the model?' the tutor asked.

'Just someone I know,' Nelson answered.

***

Nelson rushed to his lover, needing to tell her the good news, and thank her for the invaluable help.

'I was right, but didn't expect to get such a high grade,' he enthused.

'Let me study these properly,' she said.

'What do you think?' he proudly asked.

'I feel a bit funny, knowing your tutor saw me naked. This one, is lovely. Do I really look like this to you?' she asked.

'You look like that to everyone. Well, you would if you went out naked,' he laughed.

'Is that what you want me to do? Well, I did promise to do as I was told, and a promise is a promise,' she told him, with a straight face.

Untying the apron, she discarded it to remove the dress. She took her time undoing the buttons, and seductively shrugged it off a shoulder. It was pleasing to see his eyes light up. The new underwear set included a suspender belt, just as he liked. The belts dug into her thighs, tightly pulling on the stockings. She stood in high heels, with legs apart, striking an arousing pose.

Expecting him home with the exam results, she dressed to reward him, or console him. She loved dressing for his pleasure, and often promised to do anything he wanted. It was from needing him so much, and from having fallen so head over heels for him.

They had been teasing each other all day, knowing it would lead to yet another great sex session. It wasn't often she won, so this was her turn to push an advantage.

'Where are you going?' he asked, in surprise.

'I need some more sugar, the church has asked me to bake a sponge cake, for their fund raising,' she said, and opened the door.

'You're not, I mean, like that?' he asked, looking astonished.

'You said I should go out naked, and you know I always obey my man. This is a compromise, I hope you don't mind,' she said, and walked through the door into the garage.

Hesitating for a long moment, she expected him to call her back. When he didn't, she felt peeved. It wasn't possible to give in, and save face. He was always winning the teasing game, when she lost her nerve. Not this time.

'Alright, I'll not give in before you,' she murmured, and set a determined look upon her face.

'Stella,' he called, from the kitchen doorway.

She wound the car window down, and smiled at him, thinking she had won. These naughty games were exciting, though they were hardly needed when she had a young enthusiastic lover.

'Have you enough money to get a couple of boxes of condoms,' he asked.

'What!' she frowned.

'Dressed like that, you'll get plenty of work. Don't forget to charge them, for charity of course,' he smiled.

In a huff, she slammed the car in reverse to hurtle out of the garage, down the drive, and into the road. A stamp on the break was needed to miss a parked car. Stella managed to stop at the end of the street, just nosing over the white line. Seeing a cop car parked up, she quickly looked away. Receiving a ticket, and being booked for lewdness, was not a good idea.

On automatic, while her mind thought about him taunting her, she drove to the usual mall. The drive had been slow enough for her to calm down. What was she going to say on returning. She couldn't let him win all the time. They had been together for six weeks, and he was preparing to move in. The excuse to friends was that her house was closer to college, and he looked after the gardens.

The gossip had it that he was looking after her. Especially as she began to dress more fashionably. Instead of being criticised, women friends and acquaintances, smiled with innuendo on their lips. They called her lucky, and said she looked younger. Having a young man around the house was good for her. If they saw what she got up to in the bedroom, they would be shocked. Though recently she wondered if that was right. Especially after some of the rude remarks. Surprisingly all in her favour, even encouraging.

Of course, she couldn't get out of the car in her underwear. A sudden flash of inspiration lightened her mood. There was no one around, so she climbed onto the back seat. Pulling part of the seat back, she managed to get an arm into the trunk.

'Yes!' she shouted.

Stella quickly looked around in case anyone saw her. Her ass was up in the air wiggling around. A quick turnaround enabled her to pull the dress on. It was a little tight, and musty smelling. It had been left there when they played a game in a park. Pulled down as much as it could be, she found it covered the top of her thighs, just. Out from the back seat, she looked at herself in the mirror. There was no way she would be seen out dressed like this. Not before Nelson came along.

Back in the front seat, she fidgeted with the hem. If she could keep the stretchy dress under control, she could get away with it. Pulling up at a gas station, some way from home, she entered the store. Pulling at the hem was mandatory, if she didn't want to show off stocking tops.

The credit card was always left in the car for gas, and of course it could be used to buy supplies. It was a hangover from her previous life, where she was careful and safe. With Nelson she was daring, and took risks.

The old guy was very interested in her outfit. Of course the suspender belt showed through the thin sheath dress. As did her bra and panties. She had an idea how thin the dress was, as it clung to her every curve. With Nelson praising her body, she felt more comfortable showing it off. Recently it had been noticed, but men didn't complain. Nothing so daring as this had been worn, where someone might recognise her.

'Nice dress, lady,' the old guy smiled.

'Thank you,' she smiled back.

At least he wasn't leering. The sing song voice was meant to portray her as a dumb bimbo. She paid for gas and the groceries. His eyes followed her out to the car, with every wiggle of her bottom taken in. She knew it, but was comfortable, even amused. On the spur of the moment she bent over, almost in the trunk, positioning the bag so it wouldn't fall over. The put on concentration had her ass wiggling seductively.

About to pump gas, she had an idea. Leaving some money at the pump, she sashayed back in. Using her eyelashes, and a girly voice, she asked for change. She needed it to buy some special stockings. Just in case he pointed out she paid on a credit card and couldn't refund in cash, she lifted the dress to show him the terrible stocking tops.

'I need to buy some sheer stockings. I didn't realise I'd put these horrible things on. I'm such a silly head, I'm always doing the wrong thing,' she pouted.

He readily handed over money, while staring at her legs.

'As a man, what do you think? Are these stockings alright with this dress?' she asked.

The poor guy looked as though he would have a coronary. He shrugged his shoulders, as though to say, I'm just an old fashioned guy and can't say anything. He'd heard about political correctness, and figured he might be in trouble if he said the wrong thing. She wiggled her bottom back to the car, blew him a kiss, and drove off.

Jake wondered if he'd been diddled out of ten bucks. Well, what the heck did it matter, it was worth it! He looked up at the security camera, and chuckled. He hoped it was angled right to catch her performance. The new camera was in colour! He had an hour or so before the rush hour, so he flicked through the security software to wind it back. This was something that definitely needed saving.

Stella drove into the garage, took off the dress, and walked into the kitchen. Being home sobered her up. She'd been off kilter with anger, drunk with arousal, and was suddenly down to earth. What had she done? That was awful. A terrible thing to do. It was also exciting!

Nelson looked her up and down. The frown on his face meant he was wondering where she had been. She placed the shopping bag on the table, and smiled at him. He'd challenged her by not calling her back. She'd met his challenge, and was upping the stakes.

She could see he was trying to work out how on earth she'd bought something, while wearing just her underwear.

'So how much did you make?' he teased.

'Ten fifty,' she said, and placed it on the table.

'Who paid you fifty cents?' he asked.

'They all did,' she replied, putting on a dumb girly voice.

He was prepared for that old joke, so kept a straight face.

'As you're so cheap, I'm going to buy your services for the night,' told her.

She seductively swung her hips from side to side, knowing he was interested. Not just in her, but in how she had managed the shopping trip. Putting on the dumb girly act helped keep the mystery going.

'Not sure I can manage another man tonight,' she complained.

Wide eyes glinted at him. The challenge was for him to win her back. It was going to be easy, for she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Unexpectedly he half stood, and grabbed her. She struggled to escape off his knee, but he held on tight. She sat on his lap, in no doubt that he was going to have his way.

'No messing around. You are mine, and will do as I say,' he heavily spoke.

His voice was deep and strong in her ear, which did something for her. He hadn't been so determined before, and it took her breath away. As a mature adult she should be laying down the rules of the house to this boy. Instead, he was controlling her. This eighteen-year-old was exciting her, pleasuring her, whenever, and however, he wanted.

Something had to be done before someone found out what they were up to. There were guesses, but they didn't know how far she had fallen for him. She was deeply in love, enough to be his faithful mistress.

'It's about time we went out together. As a couple. We've made excuses why we happen to be at the same places together. Everyone suspects we are an item, and we've become less careful recently. Everyone knows there is something going on, so let's give them something to gossip about,' he explained.

She was shocked. Of course it had occurred to her this would happen. He was bound to suggest it, and eventually they really would go out together. Was she ready to for this?

'It's all too sudden!' she started to complain.

'You've just been out in your underwear. There is no way you would have been brave enough a few weeks ago. You are ready to face the world. I've been waiting for this for months, even before we got together. I want you to be my girlfriend, officially,' he lovingly spoke.

Stella put a hand to her mouth and gasped. All she could do was nod. It had to be faced. She couldn't bury the fact any longer. She was a mature woman lucky enough to have a toy-boy. Eighteen was old enough wasn't it? She wasn't a teacher and he wasn't technically a student, until he started college.

'It will be nice to go out to a restaurant together, or go skating, or anything we like. I'm fed up of skulking around, in parks, and out of the way places,' he told her.

'Where are we going? What should I wear?' she asked, with a big smile on her face.