Amazing Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Auggie, I'm begging you... please don't do this to me."

"Why not, you've loved everything else I've done to you," he said cockily. I hated him for being right. "Just give in and you'll love this, too. Maybe even more."

"I can't!" I wailed. "I can't betray my husband like this, and it's much too painful," I told him. But somewhere, buried deep in the center of all that red hot pain, there was a spot... right... THERE... where the head of his cock seemed to grind right into my g-spot through my vaginal wall. Every time he forced himself down onto that spot it confused my determination to conserve my dignity and save my psyche. At some point without me even thinking about it, my hips began to move, trying to angle him into that spot where the pain became surprisingly bearable. At first it was so subtle, I don't think he even realized. Then he stopped moving altogether and there I was -- my hips still grinding up against him, trying to find that elusive angle where the pain was not all consuming. Auggie laughed at me. Fuck.

"Look at that," he chuckled. "Your hot ass is already liking this."

"No I'm not, you sadistic bastard!" I yelled at him. "I'm trying to get it where it doesn't hurt so bad! I mean it, Augustine, I can't take this!"

"Yes you can," he said cockily. "Concentrate on that spot where it doesn't hurt so much," he said, churning his hips down into me to find new, unexplored territory. "Here, let me help get the angle right," he said, taking a mockingly caring tone. "Tell me when I hit that spot just right."

"Uuuuggggghhhhhh!!!" I screamed, infuriatingly frustrated.

"What?" he snickered. "If you don't want to suffer through this, so help me make it better."

"You can make it better by taking your big fat cock out of my ass!" I shot back, my anger building.

"But it's so hot inside that sweet ass of yours, and so tight," he groaned. "God, you feel so good." He was rolling and pinching my nipples while he maintained his steady grind into my bowels. "I'm afraid that's not going to happen, Grace. Better get used to it."

"But you were perfectly fine in my pussy," I complained.

"Oh, was I?" he laughed.

"I was so wet for you," I admitted, abandoning my pride to try and save my last shred of dignity. "Don't you want to just fuck my pussy some more?"

"Well, you sho' 'nuf got a juicy little pussy, Grace, but maybe later. Right now, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of this tight little ass of yours until I blast my nut way deep inside you."

"I fucking hate you!" I yelled, not willing to give in. Then he hit that spot again and I let out a sigh of relief as the pain lessened.

"Ooh, was that it?" he asked. I remained silent. I was not going to give him the satisfaction. He withdrew slowly and I whimpered in fear of the pain to come. I inhaled deeply now that there seemed room enough in my abdomen to breathe, then squinted my eyes shut and braced myself for the hurt. But instead of slamming into me, Auggie pushed slowly, right back into that spot. I grunted from being stretched on his entry, certain my flesh was tearing, then groaned in relief when his cock mercifully slid right back into that sweet zone again.

"Yeeeaaahhh, that's it," he said, all fucking proud of himself. Asshole. He rotated his hips so that the head of his meaty cock could press into that spot from different angles. My body started to tremble while his heavy balls rolled around in my juicy slit. "Now hold still, Gracie, while I fuck this hot, tight little virgin ass. You may want to hold onto something, or bite into that pill--"

My phone rang. I froze, cursing under my breath. He ignored my panic and resumed grinding his meaty cock into my tender little hole.

"It's... mmm... probably... uugghhh... Garry," I told him. "I need to answer it... oh God... or he's going to get worried." He reached for my phone on the night stand and handed it to me.

"Go ahead, answer it," he told me, still grinding into me, hitting that magic spot. "But if you say the wrong thing, I swear to god I will make you regret it," he warned.

"Please... don't make me... FUCK!... just... be still for a sec, ok?" I begged. He laughed but complied.

"Hi hon," I began when I answered the phone. He asked me why I sounded out of breath.

"I just ran in here from the other room because my phone was still in my purse, and I didn't want to miss your call," I lied.

I contemplated trying to give Garry some kind of signal while he asked me about my day. Weighing the pros and cons, it just seemed like too big of a risk. He was too far away to get here, and if he called the police, I feared Auggie might panic and really hurt me. Plus, if I said something too subtle, Garry might not get it. If I said something too obvious, Auggie might understand my intent and become violent with me. Plus, there was a part of me that still wanted to turn him around. I did not want this to end with him going back to prison. Things were going good when we were having dinner, I just had to find a way to bring us back to that truce.

Auggie stayed nearly still for the almost 5 minutes while I thought this out, but his cock hummed with energy, constantly throbbing while sitting fully sheathed in my rectal passage. I found it hard to follow a damn thing Garry was saying. But Auggie became impatient when I started asking Garry how his conference was going. At first he began rolling and pinching my nipples again, but when that didn't seem to work in rushing me off the phone he began grinding deep into my ass once more. It was the biggest struggle of my life to retain my composure. I began kicking my feet into the mattress to release the tension, but somehow still managed to keep up my end of the conversation.

That just seemed to egg Auggie on. Slowly he pulled back until just the wide head of his cock was lodged in my sphincter, stretching me beyond what my body seemed capable of. He was so thick that it felt like a vacuum sucking out my guts as he pulled that oversized cock back past the tightly squeezing muscles. He wouldn't, would he? Surely he wouldn't make me cuckold my husband by sodomizing me while I spoke to him on the phone? No, what happened was much worse. Auggie held back with just his head lodged in my sphincter, knowing his formidable width made that the most uncomfortable spot for me. There he stayed, just long enough to get me desperate for the relief that came with having him pressed down into that magic spot. I pushed my hips back, shamelessly trying to coax him back inside. Then without warning, he slammed back down into me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed. The pain was exquisite, causing my pussy to ooze profusely and coating his balls in my wetness as they slapped against my slit. Concerned, Garry asked me what happened. I lied, told him that I'd stubbed my toe, and sank my nails into Auggie's massive bicep to beg him not to do that again. I felt a silent laughter roll through his chest and I knew I was in trouble. When Auggie began to pull out again, I knew I had to get off that phone. I made an excuse about an incoming call that I had to take and hit the mute button just in time before Auggie pounded into me once more, forcing me to cry out again in both agony and ecstasy.

What bothered me most -- far beyond the physical violation of my body -- was the mental violation. Auggie wasn't raping my body, he was raping my mind, my very soul. He was taking my free will, making my body consent to what my mind didn't want and in the process, shattering that false Cartesian divide.

"Auggie please!" I begged. "Just let me say goodbye, ok?" I pleaded, then hit the mute button again. "Yes, my love," I said to Garry, "a new trial my prepping for that starts on Monday." Auggie, meanwhile, was cruel. Churning his dick in my ass to make sure he hit every nook and cranny. He pulled out again and I hit the mute button quick. There was no hesitation this time, just a hard, deep thrust into my rectum, making me feel so wicked and dirty. My ass was on fire, but I couldn't find the word stop in my vocabulary, suddenly struck with a bad case of aphasia. I also couldn't find the words 'no,' 'don't,' or 'help.' I told Garry I loved him and asked him to call me when he was on his way home in the morning, then finally hung up. It was not a second too soon, either.

Auggie knew he had me. My decision had already been made. He spared what was left of my dignity by not laughing at me or making me beg for it. Instead, he just snaked his arms up under me to take hold of my shoulders to pin me in place, then began to fuck me. He fucked my tight little ass. He didn't try to be gentle. He just fucked it like he owned it, like God made my asshole as the perfect milking tool for his cock.

Each penetration felt like this overwhelming sense of strain, like my flesh was going to rip apart at any moment if he moved one more inch, then miraculously punctuated with the sweetest sting of pure bliss when the full length of his cock hit home into my magic spot. Being stretched so full lit my pussy on fire. I wailed in pleasure and pain as he did this to me over and over again. Each time I thought I was going to die from being torn to shreds but instead each thrust sent me to a whole new height of pleasure. A steady stream of my juices dribbled out of my slit and down into my bush before finally dripping onto the bedspread below, making a messy puddle there.

Then there was the whole psychological aspect of being sodomized. I felt depraved in every way, but that just seemed to make my body respond all the more. It was like inappropriately laughing at a dirty joke in church when I was a young teenager. The fact that it was naughty and that you weren't supposed to be laughing in church during services just made it all the funnier to where you couldn't stop laughing. As my body began to relax and accept the violation, that's how it felt to have Auggie plowing my virgin ass against my will so mercilessly. In my marital bed, no less! The more I tried not to like it and ignore what it was making my body feel, the better it felt. My anus began to spasm and flutter around the thick cock buried so rudely inside of me. It hurt like hell, but it burned in sweet ecstasy. My head swam every time I felt his wiry hairs tickling my tight ring. I couldn't take it, yet I needed more, and there was no escaping. With each steady thrust I was being pushed into new, darker, animal territory. I couldn't bear to let him see me go there. Not again, and certainly not like this. I whimpered at the overwhelming sensation and bit into the dirty sheet to keep from crying out his name.

"Oh God, please!" I finally screamed, though I was unsure if I was crying for him to stop or to keep going, harder. Auggie knew, though -- or he didn't care. He found my neck with his lips and just started to pound me. Stabbing at my internal organs, pushing them to the side in order to make way for his incredible girth. Groaning obscenities in my ear. About how tight I was. About how hot it was inside my ass. About how my juicy pussy made it so slick that it was easy for him to dig all the way inside me. He asked me if I could hear. If I could hear all the noises we made as his hips slammed into my ass and his balls slapped against my empty dripping cunt? Then he asked if I could smell it. If I could smell that unique funk of butt sex wafting through the room, mixed with the smell of sweat and the heady musk still coming from my pussy?

I hated him in that moment. It was as if he knew, but how could he? How could he have known that his dirty words grunted in my ear would make me feel so deliciously depraved and intensify my lust? I hated him for knowing exactly which buttons to push to put me in terminal heat and send my hips rutting back against him.

"That's it, give it to me," he grunted as I continued throwing my hips back into his thrusts, trying to get him deeper inside me. My muscles had relaxed fully by then, allowing him to ram into me with wild abandon. I couldn't seem to get enough. "Yeah, give me that ass, you sexy bitch. Take this dick like you love it."

That was the comment that did it; the one that pushed me over the edge. I was going to cum, I realized, amazed. But there was something different about this orgasm that was building inside me. It came from someplace deeper, like a dark deep well trapped for ages under geological pressure had finally found a fissure and was about to explode out when it breached the surface.

I was cumming, from being fucked in the ass against my will. Spasms wracked my body as all my muscles tightened around him. Feeling me start to cum pushed him into overdrive and into his own death spiral. He reared up and put his hands on my shoulders, supporting his weight and pinning me to the bed, then began lunging into my ass, throwing his full weight into each thrust. I came undone, rolling into a second orgasm while squirting all over his balls and gurgling through a train of obscenities.

It was just too much, the intensity became unbearable. Just when I felt I couldn't take any more he pulled out quickly and once again scrambled up the bed. Without hesitation I turned over and opened wide for him but the timing was off. The first spurt missed my mouth altogether, some splashing on Garry's favorite pillow, some getting in my hair. The second spurt splashed across my face, hitting my forehead, eyelid, and a little went up my nose. A split second later he was back in my mouth. I tried not to think about what I was doing but the flavor and smell assaulted my senses making it impossible to pretend otherwise. It didn't matter though. The smell and taste of dirty, kinky, mind-numbing adulterous sex made for an irresistible cocktail. Carried away in the haze of my orgasm I reveled in the depravity of the kinky act and greedily sucked until his balls were completely drained. He didn't have as much as he did the two previous times he came in my mouth, but it was still a healthy amount. I had a total out-of-body experience as I sucked and licked him clean. Just to be thorough, I licked my tangy squirt off of his balls and thighs as well. When I was done he again collapsed on the bed beside me. I fell back in a daze listening to my heart pounding in my chest.

------------------

"Mmmm," I moaned, stirring from my sleep. A graphically erotic dream left me with my nipples stiff and needy, grateful for the heat of Garry's palm cupping my right breast. His hand felt rougher than usual, but the coarse skin against my little raspberry was a welcome friction for the mood I was in. I snuggled into the warmth of his wide chest nestled against my back feeling safe and secure in his arms. I couldn't remember the last time we'd slept snuggled up so close while sleeping. His left arm looped under me, firm bicep supporting my neck while his hand looped back to take possessive hold of my right breast. His right arm lay draped over my hip, his fingers teasingly close to my sex. He was holding my hips such that my backside was pressed firmly into his unexpected but very welcome morning wood, planted snugly between the cheeks of my ass. He must have been even more excited than I was, because he felt unusually large. I flexed my cheeks to hug and acknowledge his throbbing desire then winced at the sudden pain I felt back there. Why was I...?

My eyes shot open as my memories from the night before came flooding back to me. I looked down to see the rich dark chocolate and scarred skin of Augustine Shepherd contrasted against the rosy smooth paleness of my own. Fuck.

He lay sound asleep as I pondered what I should do. The bedside clock on my nightstand read 10:17. We'd slept for over nine and a half hours -- unheard of for me. I was usually lucky to get 6. The cool January frost from outside had permeated the room, yet the warmth radiating from Auggie left me nice and toasty even though we had fallen asleep on top of the sheets and comforter. Despite his slumber he held me tight with need. Twelve years. Twelve years without human touch. Twelve years without the soft flesh of a woman to soothe the tempest raging inside him. Underneath all the anger and the bravado, this is what he craved. I released the tension I held in my muscles and relaxed into his tight embrace, suddenly feeling no longer at fear for my life and safety. I wasn't the same woman I was when I woke up the day before, but was he the same man?

A shift in Auggie's hips told me that he was also starting to stir. He breathed deep, smelling my hair, then pulled me tighter into him. Soft, pillowy lips pressed into the back of my head, and I wondered if I was the woman he was kissing in his dream? I hoped it was me, and I was surprised to realize that. The heat of his hefty shaft pulsing in the cleft of my ass was making my heart race as a warm pool began to gather between the lips of my sex. I realized shamefully that I wanted him one last time before I had to come to my senses and make him leave, even though I felt tender down there from how thoroughly and roughly he ravished me the night before. My nipple came to life in the palm of his hand and he slowly began to roll it between his thumb and index finger. I relaxed and just let myself enjoy it.

Before long, the curious fingers of his other hand began to dance lazily in my bush. I had planned on going to get a wax that morning, to get myself ready for Garry's return, but those plans were shot. It's funny, I thought, how I had come to see myself as somehow unkempt if I wasn't waxed down there before I was going to be intimate with my man. Auggie didn't seem to mind at all, I realized, remembering how enthusiastically he buried his nose and rubbed his face in those curly brown hairs the night before. It felt more erotic, somehow, my body being desired in its natural state. More wetness, seeping between my thighs. A deep moan rattled in Auggie's chest when one of those nosy fingers found moisture at the top of my slit.

Auggie pulled his hips back just enough to free his shaft from the humid confines of my ass cleft, then thrust it between my thighs. My leaking arousal guided him right in where he slid between my lips and brushed my clit. I looked down and saw his throbbing head peeking out from under my bush, all slick with my pussy cream. Slowly, he thrust into me a few times but the angle wasn't right to find the entrance to my pussy. It was delicious foreplay but I quickly wanted more.

Auggie sensed my need was growing rapidly to match his own, and slowly rolled me onto my stomach. I eagerly pushed my hips up to give him an angle for entry, wanton in my lust by that point. He wasted no time and straddled my legs then pulled my cheeks apart, right at the juncture of buttock and thigh. I knew he could see my wetness drooling out of my hole in the morning light and felt an embarrassed flush come over me. That still didn't stop me from wiggling my hips to invite him in. The pretext of sleep was long gone. I moaned as the smooth velvety head of his shaft found my lips and bathed itself in the warm gooey mess collecting there, then he thrust fully into me in one stroke.

Something was wrong. The bliss I'd felt the previous evening was now replaced with a searing pain. I screamed out in agony. Auggie pulled out immediately, which surprised me.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, shocking me with his concern for my well-being. His first words of the day.

"I.. I'm kinda sore from last night," I stammered, rolling over to face him. "I haven't had that much sex in a really long time. My body's not used to it. I guess I need a rest," I said, dejectedly. He sat back on his haunches and I watched his cock, standing at attention and all slick with my juices, slowly begin to deflate. I sighed as a pang of regret filled my chest. Auggie just stared at me. The night before he would have fucked me anyway and reveled in my pain. I waited nervously wondering if he would do so again.

1...56789...12