Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,851 Followers

"It looks good on your slave," the young girl said.

A slave? I was a professional woman. Sure I was in a bind, but it was none of her business anyway. "I have you know, I'm a married woman," I chided the little bitch.

Thandi put her arms around me, hugging me intimately, before cupping my breasts. I tried to pull her hands away, but I couldn't. "That's right, my pretty little Pet is a married woman, so don't you girls get the wrong idea about us. We have a perfectly respectable business relationship, don't we Pet?"

"Exactly," I said. I would have to have a talk with her about calling me Pet later.

The girls grinned a knowing grin. The little bitches didn't believe us!

"Thank you for your help girls, I think we will take everything you've shown us. Pet, say thank you Miss."

"Thank you Miss," I said, just wanting to get dressed and out of there.

I used to enjoy shopping, but this was the worst shopping trip of my life. Everywhere we went, I ended up buying clothes that were much too risqu‚. Sometimes Miss Moore looked around and make sure no one was watching, then placed my hand underneath her skirt. "Hurry, no one is looking. Give me a rub, Pussy-princess," she said.

I was sure we weren't caught, but it seemed like everyone who helped us, ended up with the impression that Thandi and I were lovers. Which was totally untrue.

To make matters worse, I bought everything myself, from the heels, to the short skirts and thin blouses. I pretty much maxed out my card.

"Think of it as an investment," Thandi said.

The only thing Thandi paid for was the trip to the beauty shop. She picked out the hairstyle. She said it was more professional, but it looked like it was more suited to a runway model than someone who managed computers. I would have been really pissed off about the hair, but little did I know, Thandi could do much worse.

"Is this the place that did your nails?" Thandi asked.

"Yes."

"Excuse me Miss, I need to talk with you about these nails," Thandi said.

Thank God, maybe she would get them taken off as they were much to long for a professional woman.

"Yes?" the oriental girl replied.

"They are very good, but there is a slight problem with them."

"I sorry. What problem?"

Thandi grabbed my hand and lifted it up. She lifted up my index and middle fingers. "These two nails are getting in the way."

People were turning to look. I blushed in humiliation.

"Only two nail?"

"Yes, only two nails. The rest are fine. Can you just shorten these two and make sure there are no sharp edges on them. I would hate to be cut."

The girl's eyes widened in response, so did everyone else who heard. The girl went back and said something in Chinese. They became very animated, speaking in Chinese and pointing at me - tittering among themselves. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

She came back to the desk smiling. "Okay, we fix."

Thank God, I didn't have to wait long. She took me back and had someone make the necessary adjustments. When she was finished, Thandi rubbed her fingers over my nails, testing them. "Yes, that will be fine. Thank you so much."

I had never been so humiliated in all my life. I shuddered at what all the white women that populated the nail salon must have thought of me. Thinking that I was the lover to this young black woman. I wanted to scream out that I had a husband and I loved him very much. Tell them that I only put up with this treatment and . . .provided additional services to my boss to keep from getting fired. We truly needed my income.

To be continued. . .

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,851 Followers
12