Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see his big white teeth in the rear view mirror as the driver's face broke out in a big grin. He was driving much faster now. The limo's tires squealed as we went around a curve.

"You ladies wait for me you here?" He said. "I'll be back there in just a minute. I'm going to take *real* good care of you ladies."

He put on the brakes so hard, I almost fell out of my seat.

"If you get us all killed," Thandi said. "There won't be anything left to take care of."

"Sorry Miss," He called back. "We're here anyway."

He had parked us at a hotel, a fairly nice one at that. We would be as safe there as anywhere. The driver got out of the car, got into the back with us, but sitting in the opposite seat. He reached over, locked the car doors, and took off this hat.

"No," Thandi said. "Leave it on. I like it."

He grinned and put it back on his head. "Whatever you ladies say. By the way, my name is. . ."

"No names," Thandi said. "Your name is driver." Then she pointed to me. "And this is slave."

I felt my face grow hot under their hungry gaze.

"And you may refer to me as Ma'am," Thandi finished.

"Wow," the driver said, reaching for my breasts, but Thandi beat him to it, cupping them in her hands possessively.

"Not yet," she said. "Just lean back and enjoy the show Driver."

His look was slightly disappointed, as he sat back in his seat with his legs spread. I could see the outline of his large cock bulging against the fabric of his dark polyester slacks.

"Slave," she said. "What are you looking at so intently?"

How she could tell the inner workings of my mind, even when my back was to her, I didn't know. "His cock, Mistress."

"Have you ever held a black cock before?" she asked.

"No."

"Would you like to hold his big black cock?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, ask the driver."

"Driver," I said. "May I hold your cock, please?"

"His big *black* cock," Thandi corrected.

"Your big . . . black cock." You may think that there wasn't much difference in what I was made to say. However, to me, it was all the difference in the world. I had been taught since I was a little girl that blacks were taboo. Especially black men.

"Sure," he replied, smiling and reaching for his zipper.

"No," Thandi said, swatting his hands away. "Just relax and let my slave to the work."

Thandi switched seats and moved over next to the driver. "Go on pet," she urged, pointing down at the floor between the driver's feet.

I slid out of the seat and knelt down on the floorboard. I undid his pants and fished out his cock. God, it was huge and hard as a rock!

"Is it larger than your husband's?" Thandi asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. Was it ever. I could barely circle the width with my fingers. The length was a good two inches longer than my husband's.

"She's married?" the driver asked in disbelief.

"Do you mind?" Thandi said, gliding her fingernail along his earlobe.

"No, I just - I just figured you two were dyk - I mean - I mean," he stammered.

"You calling me a dyke?" Thandi wrapped her long fingers around his cock and pumped it a few times. With her other hand, she grabbed me behind the head, and guided me toward his balls. I briefly inhaled his masculine scent and began to lick his swollen orbs.

"Baby, do I look like a dyke to you?" Thandi said. She guided his black cock into my mouth and then up and down about three inches of his length.

"I guess not," he replied.

"Tell me baby, does that feel good?" Thandi asked. "Is my slave doing a good job on your cock?"

"Oh yeah." The driver's voice was heavy with desire. I could feel my own desire running wetly down my thighs.

"I know it does baby," Thandi said, guiding me further down his prick. "But could you just imagine how it would feel if she knew your every sensitive spot? When to go fast." Thandi pumped my head faster. "When to go slow." Thandi forced me to go slower.

"When to squeeze your balls. . ."

By now I needed no further guidance. I squeezed his orbs knowing that it was what Thandi wished.

"And when to suck it all the way down."

I went all the way down as far as I could. But I couldn't take him all the way in. Thandi took control once again. She pushed the back of my head, forcing me on his cock. I felt it slip down my throat, and then began to gag. I pulled my head away and coughed. God, his cock was big. Oh how I wanted his big black organ inside of me.

"*All* the way down slave," Thandi said.

I pulled my hair away from my face, placed his cock in my mouth, took a deep breath, and then went down on his cock as far as I could take it. But, I still hadn't reached bottom, so I relaxed as much as I was able, then swallowed it into my throat, until my lips pressed against his pubes.

I looked over to Thandi for approval. She smiled and stroked my hair. She was sitting there beside the driver, leaning close, her long legs were crossed, and her hand was busy at her crotch. She was masturbating while watching me suck the driver's cock.

"So tell me driver," Thandi said. "Having someone to do that for me, having someone who will do anything, anything at all that might please me, does that make mean I'm a dyke, or does it mean that I'm one smart bitch?"

"Smart," he groaned. "Fuck, but if she ain't gonna make me come."

"Not yet," Thandi said. She grabbed my hair and pulled me away from his crotch. Then she unwrapped a condom she pulled out from her purse, and placed it over the head of his cock.

"Pet," she said. "I want you to put it on him using only your mouth. And watch those fucking teeth."

I licked my lips. I prayed silently that she would let me fuck him. And oh how I needed fucking after being locked away in a chastity belt for so long and enduring countless days of teasing and denial. With the condom on, I didn't have to worry about pregnancy or disease from the driver.

I proceeded to use my lips to wrap the condom around his large phallus. It was a harder task than I had imagined. My mouth made disgusting wet sounds and my saliva ran down his cock and pooled at his crotch. But eventually I made my way to the bottom. I pulled away to look at results of my work.

"Very good slave," Thandi said, taking his cock in her hand, and then straddling the driver.

"No," I said in disbelief, when I saw what she meant to do. His cock was mine. I deserved it. I had certainly earned it.

With a low moan, Thandi lowered herself down on his beautiful phallus, paying no heed to my objections.

"I've been wanting some of this big cock," she said as she sunk down to his lap.

I watch jealously as her hips began to rock.

"Fuck," the driver grunted.

"Oh pet, you wouldn't believe how good this feels," Thandi said. To the driver: "Driver, I want you to hold my breasts." To me: "And slave, I want you to suck my pussy, and you better not disappoint me."

I lowered myself and blew on her sex. She was so wet it was unbelievable. I began to lick the lips of her labia, then licked her orifice where his cock filled her.

God, it was so unfair. She was so fucking selfish. It should have been me riding him . . .not her. But the very thought of my current situation. That I was down on my knees, submissively serving my black mistress, eating another woman as she took pleasure from a man that I wanted, sent a bolt of pleasure running through my cunt. It was absolute submission. I groaned in pleasure, while I sucked her clit hard, fluttering my tongue over her tiny nubbin.

"Fuck I'm getting ready to come," the driver groaned.

"Not yet. Wait for me," Thandi said, pulling me tighter into her crotch. "Faster," she urged me.

My jealousy of the driver's cock had passed, but a new jealousy possessed me. For some reason, I didn't want him to make her come. She was mine. So, I sucked harder on her clit, but at the same time I wormed a finger into the driver's ass.

"Oh fuck," he yelled, and bucked. I felt his ass spasm around my finger. He was coming. The seat squeaked as Thandi bounced on his lap, trying to join him in orgasm. But it was no use, he may have come, but Thandi hadn't. Her eyes flashed in anger as she got off his cock.

She held his softening organ. Her disappointment was obvious. "Goddamnit," Thandi said, as she took his condom off, and tied a knot in the end. "I told you to wait."

"I couldn't help it," he said, casting an accusing glance my way. "She put a freak on me."

"Did she now?" Thandi's eyes gleamed. I knew in my heart that she was thinking of some diabolical way to get even with me. "And just what kind of freak did she put on you, hmmm?"

"Nothing," he said, glancing down as he pulled his pants back up and fastened them. I was sure he must be blushing.

"Shouldn't you be driving or something?" Thandi said, dismissing him.

Thandi slid back and took his place, as he left, with me between her legs. "And driver," she called up. "Drive real slow."

Now, I had Thandi all to myself again. I leaned forward and began to feast upon her hot sex. While I dined, she made sure that I kept my hands on each of her knees so I wouldn't be tempted to touch myself. I licked her through two orgasms, and was on my way to giving her a third when the driver called back.

"We're almost there," he said.

"That's enough," Thandi said, pushing me away, and then turning my chin back and forth, as she inspected my face. "You really are a messy little cunt licker, you know that? It's as if you want to see how far up my pussy you can lick. Not that I'm complaining, but we're going to have to switch you over to some water proof makeup."

Thandi opened her bag and revived my face with a new application of makeup. Then she gave me a couple of sprays of perfume behind each ear.

"I've got a surprise for you," she said. Turn around so I can give it to you."

I turned around with my back to her. I fully expected her to fasten some new jewelry around my neck.

"No Pet," she said. "Not like that. Climb up there on your knees. Now lean forward over the seat. Arch your back. Raise your skirt. Now, reach back and spread your cheeks."

"I can't." It was too embarrassing. "He'll see."

"Do it, or would you rather let him watch me turn that white ass of yours a nice shade of red."

I reached back and spread my bottom. Exposing my most intimate place to the driver. My face and sex felt hot as my blushing face felt.

"Perfect," Thandi said.

I felt the car sway to the side as the driver ran over a curb. I could only imagine how I must look to him, there in the back of the limo, spread out like some whore, with my ass and my aroused sex on display.

Thandi grabbed the cheeks of my bottom and pulled them even further apart. I burned in humiliation. If there was anything the driver hadn't seen before, he could surely see now.

"Oh!" I gasped as Thandi spit in my crack. I gasped again as she pushed a finger into my tight rosebud. She withdrew it and spit again. The thought of what she was doing was so dirty - so disgusting. Dear Lord, but it was also so sexy and out of control.

This time a second finger joined the first. It was pure pleasure - and slightly painful.

"You are tight back here," Thandi said. "You ever play with your ass?"

"Ugh - yes," I groaned.

"You ever let a man fuck you there?"

"Ahh - no Mistress."

"You put a freak on the driver, didn't you?"

"Yes. . ." I admitted.

"And now I'm gonna put a freak on you."

I was startled when I felt something cold pressing against my rosebud. I tried to flee, but the seat held me firmly trapped. It wasn't so big at first, but by the end, Dear Lord, I thought for sure I would be damaged for life.

Finally, I felt it slide home and it was no longer painful; I just felt uncomfortably full. My insides protested trying to force the intruder out, but it was stuck fast.

"Oh please, take it out," I begged.

"No pet," Thandi said. "This is going to stay there for now. I know how much a white whore like you needs something big and black in her ass."

"But it's too big."

"It may be, but it's also too fucking late," Thandi said. "We're here now."

"Oh God!" I looked out the window and saw a crowd of people gathered in front of the restaurant; every last one of them looking at me with my rear raised, and a plug forced into my ass. I had never felt so humiliated in all my life, even though they looked at me as if nothing in the world was out of place. It took a few seconds for it to register that they couldn't see through the tinted windows.

"Are you ladies ready?" the driver asked.

"Yes driver," Thandi said.

I knew that I only had seconds to adjust my dress before the driver opened the door. I sat back down in the seat, catching myself unawares the plug Thandi had pushed inside me, was driven up even further. But I didn't have time to ponder my discomfort, I barely had time to push my breasts back into my dress and pull the hem down to cover my denuded sex, before the driver opened the door and helped Thandi out. Then he extended his hand for me.

I took a deep breath to work up my resolve, took his hand, and stepped out of the car. I caught a few startled looks from some of the onlookers. They had obviously caught a glimpse of my bare sex. I wondered if they had seen the plug wedged in my bottom or the moisture I felt cooling between my thighs.

"Come Pet," Thandi said. I felt her hand gently stroking down my bare back and then brush against my hand. I took her hand in my own and she led us up to the maitre de.

He looked us up and down. Me especially. By his look, he obviously disapproved of us and had no intention of letting us in.

"Do you have a reservation ladies?" he asked. The way he said ladies suggested that we were anything but.

"Yes," Thandi said. "Langston - party of three."

He looked down at his list. His finger moved quickly from the top to the bottom. "I don't see anything here by that name."

Party of three? I wondered who else was there. What other surprise Thandi had in store for me? I shivered as a cold wave of foreboding passed over me.

"Look again," Thandi said. "We're here to meet a record executive. If we don't show up, then I don't think he will be coming back to your fancy little restaurant."

Record executive? I didn't know any record executive, and I didn't think Thandi knew one either.

"Ahhh. . . here we are," the maitre de said, as if he had just now found the name he had obviously seen the first time. "Right this way ladies."

As we walked hand in hand to our table, I felt like a deer walking into a pack of wolves. Conversations stopped. Silverware clanked as it was dropped into plates. Every eye watched Thandi and I walk hand in hand into the finest restaurant in town. Thandi, dressed so sexy and smart, the only black woman in the restaurant. Me, looking like I should be performing at a strip club instead of walking into a fine restaurant.

I knew our table well in advance of our arrival. I watched as the man at the table glanced our way. Watched as his eyes moved from my high heels, up my bare legs, to my indecently short skirt. Watched as he hungrily stared at my breasts bouncing unencumbered beneath my too thin evening gown. Watched with growing apprehension as his eyes widened in shocked recognition when he made it to my face. The man at the table? My husband.

"Hi sweetie," I said, pulling my hand free from Thandi's grasp, acting as if everything was normal.

"Honey?" Bill replied, eyes wide, asking it, wondering if I were really me.

"It really isn't polite not to introduce me to this hunk of a man," Thandi said, her hand unseen by my husband, slid between the cheeks of my bottom and nudging the plug embedded in my ass.

"Bill, this is my boss, Thandi Moore. Thandi, this is my husband Bill." I don't know how I managed to speak while I was in such a state of emotional duress, not to mention my state of near undress. I knew that Thandi must have invited Bill to meet us here, but I had no idea what else she might have told him, or what she could potentially tell him during dinner tonight.

They shook hands.

"Tracy has told me so much about you," Thandi said. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," Bill said, now eyeing my dress with a look of dissatisfaction.

"Here," Thandi said, pulling out a chair. "Why don't you sit here, Pet? Right next to your husband."

"Sure," I stammered. In the back of my mind I knew that I was supposed to be the one holding the chair for Thandi, yet from the look in her eye, she seemed quite happy with doing it for me. I shivered with the thought of what else she may have planned.

I sat down in the chair and two things immediately happened. One, the plug in my ass pushed home, deep in my ass, catching me unawares. Two, Thandi has somehow managed to catch my dress with the seat of the chair, and as she pushed it underneath my bottom, my backless gown was now totally underneath me. Anyone looking at me from the rear would assume that I was naked. To make matters worse, Thandi pushed down on my shoulders making sure that I was fully impaled.

"What was that Pet? I didn't hear you?" Thandi said in my ear.

You mean me gasping, "Oh God,"? The bitch! She knew very well what had happened, but no way could I admit as much to my husband.

"I said, thank you Miss Moore," I replied.

"You're very welcome." Her hand, hidden from my husband's view traced the naked skin of my back, making sure I was aware of just how exposed I was.

"If you don't mind," Thandi said, as she walked around to the other side of the table. "I think I will sit over here so that we can share your hunk of a husband."

She sat down and then turned to my husband. "You don't mind being shared, do you?"

"Uh . . . no . . ." Bill managed to force out.

But, it was obvious that he was uncomfortable. He shifted over towards me.

"Why are you running sweetie?" Thandi asked. "Are you afraid that someone will think you are with a black woman?"

"No," Bill said. He didn't mean it.

"If your wife doesn't mind," Thandi said, while stroking Bill's arm. "Then why should you?"

"I don't," he said.

I was glad when the waiter finally showed, and interrupted Thandi's interrogation of my husband.

"Would you like to see our wine list Sir?" the waiter asked, as he handed the list to Bill.

However, Thandi quickly took it from his grasp, scanned down the list, then ordered a bottle of Riesling.

The waiter, now confused, looked to Bill for final authorization.

"Did I not just order a bottle of wine?" Thandi asked. "Hey you. Look at me."

The hapless waiter turned back to Thandi.

"Did I not just order a bottle of wine?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then why are you looking at him?" Thandi said. "Go fetch us a bottle of wine."

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry ma'am." The waiter gave one last glance at Bill, giving him the opportunity to take control of the situation. Bill just shrugged his shoulders; he was clearly not in charge, and not paying the bill. "Idiot," Thandi hissed at the retreating waiter. "Good help is so hard to find these days. That's why I'm so lucky to have your wife. Speaking of which, did you know she had received a promotion and a raise?"

"Wow, that's great news honey!" Bill said.

Thandi looked at me slyly. "Yes honey, why don't you tell him how you earned it."

I could feel my face grow flush with warmth. Images of me down beneath the conference table, with hot pricks in my mouth, flooded my mind. How could I tell my husband about that?

"You know Pet," Thandi prodded. "The outsourcing thing."

With Thandi's reminder, I once again found my voice. "That's right. What we did, Bill, was to transfer our data facilities. . ."

My husband looked at me with a quizzical expression, wondering what was wrong, why my voice had seized. Little did he know that underneath the table, Thandi's foot had wormed its way between my thighs.