Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do continue," Thandi said. Then to Bill: "You wife is so modest. Isn't she lovely."

"Yes she is," Bill said.

"Look," Thandi said. "See how she blushes."

Her stocking covered toes stroked up and down my wet slit. She was molesting me in front of my oblivious husband. How could I not be blushing? Thank heavens the waiter showed up with our wine. Thandi ordered the rest of our meals. This time the waiter dared not contradict her. Even my husband sat in silence.

"Your wife tells me that you are quite the sports fan," Thandi said to Bill after the waiter left. "How about those Boks this year?"

"Hell yeah!" Bill said. He was in his element and began talking excitedly about the tri-nations.

To me, Bills voice was some sort of droning sound, much like the background noise in the restaurant. Like everything else, he had become a great big blob of noise and shape. My consciousness, my very being was centered on Thandi's foot and my hungry cunt.

At first she had been content to run her toes up and down my slit, even teasing my hole momentarily. But, now, as Bill droned on, she had taken to touching her toe against my clit and then withdrawing. Each time she touched it, the feeling was electric. But, for the few seconds she wasn't touching it, it was a void of sensation. I needed more!

I looked over at Bill, ignoring me and blathering on about the Aussies. I slid lower in my seat, my cunt now rested on the edge of the chair. I spread my legs as wide as I dared. When Thandi glanced my way, I took a chance.

'Please' I mouthed. I dared not say it where Bill could hear. The corner of her mouth turned up in a wicked wry grin. She resumed molesting me with her foot, there in the restaurant, and with my husband right beside us.

"It must be killing you to be here with us tonight instead of watching the game," Thandi said.

"Well. . ." said Bill, after glancing in my direction.

"I thought I saw a big-screen at the bar," Thandi said. "Why don't you go see what the score is?"

Bill looked at me once more to make sure it was okay.

"It's okay," I said, urging him to go. I could care less about the game; I just wanted to be alone with Thandi's foot.

"Go ahead," said Thandi. "We'll send the waiter over when the food comes.

As soon as Bill was ten steps from the table, Thandi said, "I want to see your tits."

I looked around to make sure the coast was clear. It wasn't. We were surrounded on all sides by other patrons.

I leaned forward so that Thandi could look down my top.

"No lover," Thandi said. "I want to *see* them."

"Please Thandi." She couldn't make me do this. My husband was there.

"Do it."

I slid the fabric of my top to the side, exposing my entire left breast to her. I heard the harsh sound of a fork clattering against a plate, and I risked a glance over. Dear Lord, my actions had been spotted. A man sat blushing; the woman with him looked at me angrily before returning to fussing at her date.

Thandi watched me. Watched their reactions to my display. The corners of her lips turned up in a smug grin. Her eyes burned into my own. "Slide down and spread," she said.

I slid down lower into the seat and opened my legs. Thandi explored around with her toes until she found the end of the plug in my bottom. She pushed it with her toes again and again. Fucking me there in a restaurant full of patrons. Fucking me when my husband could return at any moment.

"You're whore," Thandi said, after teasing me relentlessly for ten minutes or more. "You love this don't you?"

I dared not speech for fear of crying out in sexual need. I could only nod my head.

"Here comes the waiter with our food," Thandi said. "Be sure to tell him he's cute. I also want you to show one of your hard little nipples to him."

"I can't." The thought of doing so frightened me to the core. Yet, I also found the thought highly arousing.

"Yes, you can." Thandi said, touching her foot to my sex and then withdrawing. "And you will if you want me to continue.

"You dinner ladies," the waiter said, placing steaming dinner plates on the table. "May I get you anything else?"

I gulped down the rest of my wine. It was now or never. "Perhaps you could pour me some more wine." And as he poured, I flashed him my breast. "You're cute," I giggled, feeling the heat rush to my face.

He looked down at me, his eyes widened, but that was all. "Anything else?" he asked.

"Yes," Thandi said. "Could you go find the gentleman who was here? I believe he's at the bar watching the game?"

"Certainly." The waiter gave a last look at my now covered breasts before leaving.

The moment he left, Thandi pulled her pocketbook to the table and rummaged through it.

When I saw what she held, I felt my panic rising again.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a hushed voice.

Thandi glanced up at me briefly before returning to work unknotting the used condom from earlier that evening.

"Special sauce," she said, and emptied its milky white contents on her food and quickly disguised it with her fork.

Thandi looked me in the eye and smiled. She switched our plates keeping her eyes on mine the whole time. Oh God, I was going to be forced to eat another man's come, right there at the table with my husband looking on. I could feel the color rising to my cheeks. I should have been mortified, yet my pussy tingled with anticipation.

Then Thandi did something totally unpredictable. She switched my plate with my husband's.

"Thandi," I said. "You can't." She couldn't seriously expect Bill to eat that.

"Then you take it."

I mulled it over. I had eaten Bill's cum, but this was a strangers. What if he had some disease? But then wouldn't Bill give it back to me.

It was too late. There was Bill and there was no way to switch them now, even if I wanted to. And then he sat down and began to eat. We were surely found out.

But we weren't. He kept eating.

"How's the food?" Thandi asked.

"Great," Bill said, as he shoveled the food in his mouth. "I never get food like this."

"You like the sauce?"

"Sure," he muttered between mouthfuls. He turned in his seat to see if he could see the TV screen.

Meanwhile, Thandi's foot continued working stealthily under the table. Touching and teasing my denuded sex, then moving down briefly to plunge the plug further into my ass.

I was so close. So close.

I knew I should stop. Close my legs. But I couldn't. Couldn't. And Bill, he ate the drivers come. And the waiter would come frequently, with his knowing smile, fill up our glasses and look down my blouse.

I began top gently pump my hips in time with Thandi's administration. Up and down. Up and down. The sounds of the restaurant began to blend in with each other. So close. I could feel my muscles begin to tense.

I was in my own world. A world of Thandi's foot, the plug in my ass, and my own very wet hungry sex. Then I heard Thandi say something. She said it again. She didn't.

"What?" Bill said, turning his attention from the game.

"I said," Thandi uttered each syllable distinctly. "You wife is my slave."

"What?" Bill said again, but this time with his full attention. He looked over at me.

What I sight I must have been. Sweat had risen to my forehead and chest. I was breathing hard. My lips trembled. My cunt ached. I needed it so bad I couldn't even form words with my mouth.

"Are you stupid?" Thandi said to Bill. "Open your eyes. Look at your sexy wife. Look at that outfit. Those hard nipples on display. Her collar. That hot hungry white twat. Can't you smell it? I can. I own your wife now. I own that sexy white ass."

Bill turned to me. "What in the hell is she talking about."

"Bill-" I couldn't talk. Couldn't explain.

"Look under the table," Thandi said.

I couldn't close my legs for fear of losing contact with Thandi's foot. Couldn't, even as my husband looked under the table to see my wet aching sex eagerly trying to maintain contact with my boss's foot.

"I called you the other day on the phone. You listened as your wife licked my cunt. She was my slave before that, but that was when she became a queer. My white queer slut."

"You're crazy," Bill said to Thandi. Then to me: Ordering me: "Let's go. Right now." I sat defeated. Legs akimbo. Looking to Thandi's face for guidance.

"Which is it slave," Thandi said. "Your husband."

She pushed her digit into my sex. "Squeeze," she ordered. I did. "Or your mistress."

Thandi undid her necklace and took off my wedding ring and put it on the table. Reaching into her purse, she removed a collar. There was a metal tag hanging from it. The word engraved on it was, "Slave."

My pelvis pumped. I couldn't think of anything except my orgasm.

"No." Thandi said, withdrawing her foot.

"Please," I begged.

"Decide."

My legs trembled. Electricity ran from my spine to my toes. A ring or a collar? It should be an easy decision. Why hadn't I taken my ring back?

This was so wrong. So perverted. Deviant. And yet. And yet, my body felt like it felt when I was in my twenties. I felt hot. I felt sexy. Needed. I wanted to make Thandi - my mistress happy. I wanted to fuck - really fuck.

But poor Bill. My husband Bill. We had said vows. Till death do us part. My fingers reached for the ring . . . pushed it over to Bill - boring Bill. It could never be again. I would never be satisfied with that sort of life. Not after this. Not after Thandi.

I picked up the collar. "I want you Mistress."

"Good Pet," Thandi purred, her foot slipped between my thighs again and found its very wet and willing target. "That's my girl. That's my little queer pussy-girl." I pumped against her foot, heedless of my husband's presence. God, I was so close.

"Who's Mistress's favorite little pussy licker?" she asked.

"I am," I gasped.

"Tell him" She brought a wet digit up from beneath from underneath the table and pointed at my husband.

"I'm her favorite," I groaned. The debauchery of doing this, of submitting to this ultimate indignity was actually spurring me on. Fueling my desires. "I'm her favorite pussy-licker."

"I want you to lick your plate," Thandi said breathily. "I want you to show -mmmm- oh fuck- show your husband how you lick my pussy."

Thandi's hand was down in her lap. Her arm flexing as she frigged her sex. She was getting off on this. Getting off showing Bill just how far her ownership of me extended.

I didn't even blink. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick. An animal. A pervert. A sex starved slave. And her foot, exploring me, fucking me, driving me out of my mind. My body bucked. Pleasure flowed down my spine and flooded my cunt.

"Oh fuck. Oh yes! Oh yes!" I was oblivious to the patrons. I was oblivious to Bill. "Oh fuck yes - I'm coming! Fuck me! Oh please keep fucking me!" My only thought was my red hot cunt and riding the wave of the orgasm that was flooding my body.

When I came to, Bill had left. The maitre'd loomed ominously over the table. He was livid.

"Out. Out. This moment. Out." He repeated in his little voice that reminded me of Hitler.

"Come Pet," Thandi said. Then her voice grew louder. "Obviously this place has a problem with people of color."

Every eye that wasn't already on us, turned in our direction. I followed quietly behind Thandi, watching her muscular bottom swish from side to side in her tight skirt. Blushing from the stares I felt, I wondered if they could see juices that were flowing down my thighs.

With the collar in my hand, I followed meekly behind, to my new life - my new adventure - with Mistress Moore.

The End

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

************