All Comments on 'Amber Ch. 02'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Far

Good story but this installment was thin on the movement of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hurry up with the sex!

We already know 18yr old Amber and the unnamed older neighbor will become lovers, but would like to see Amber not be able to be fulfilled by him. Would like to see her with end up having sex with two or three other men. But Amber would eventually choose one man to be with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
chap 2 . . great :-)

excellent chapter 2 . . . logicaly building and setting the stage for later . . very well done . . slow builds are the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Looking Forward to More

Please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yea, get to it

Two chapters on two different days and little has happened. You're losing your readership rapidly. Great disappointment. The chapters are too short too given the build up you're trying to create.

toddster119toddster119over 16 years ago
keep your pace

I think the talk and the conflicting emotions were the highlight of this installment... I'll keep on this story until it reaches its conclusion. Don't worry about the others. If they want instant gratification, there are other stories. I'm glad a more mature approach was taken.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story!!!

I agree wholeheartedly with toddster119. I love the buildup and the anticipation. The characters are getting into a comfortable relationship and it's nice sometimes to read a story where the characters take some time to slowly stoke the fires and not just jump into the sex. You're doing great and please keep it up. I'm a loyal follower of this one!!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
A bit short, but still very good

A bit thin to sustain one part, but for readers (like me) who fall upon the story after more installments are in place, the issue is much less pressing of course. Still, IMHO, you want to see a bit more development per each section (mutual attraction have been established already in the first part). But the bottom line remains - a very nice read a la tradition of the young seductress of an older man. BTW, It used to be 'ok' to present much younger women-girls in similar stories, before society drew the line at 18. Now they ALL seem to be 18...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Another wonderful chapter. It was a little short but I like where the story is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous