All Comments on 'Amber Ch. 06'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I hope this older guy really gives it to Amber when they finally have sex! I hope he doesn't make love to her. She needs to be FUCKED and fucked hard! She has been teasing him for too long! I hope this guy has friends that he lets have sex with Amber as well!

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Bravo WFEATHER

That was so good i was laughing when amber was dressed up as a

school girl for halloween thats great.

I will watching for more.

shmueltzvishmueltzviover 16 years ago
When Do You Goose The Bird?

Keep it up! Still so hot!!! And keep it between the two of them. There are enough three way and more way stories here on this site for those who want them. I'd rather see a love that's true developing and growing. There are more than enough variations that two lovers can bring to their relationship without adding the risks of an "open relatonship" -- open to all kinds of trouble.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
I agree...

...that they heat between these two is satisfying enough. I, too, love that they are so obviously in tune and in love with one another. And I agree that it IS a nice change to see a story with such a intense, yet completely romantic, buildup between two people without resorting to bringing in others. Sometimes that's okay to read but just Amber and her soon-to-be lover are so good and so very hot together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Close, but no cigar.

You are a really great writer and I have admired your ouput.

I think, though, that you should leave Vladimir Nabakov to Vladimir Nabakov; He already did it and any embellishments on the subject would simply drive the reader back to him or Sting's song about the novel. I evaluated it at a 4 simply because of your talent and product. Maybe Nabakov would have said to other writers: "Don't stand so close to me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm...

I love the idea of them dressing up for Halloween but the whole spanking scene is a little to much. More hot passionate kissing is more of a turnon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
decent

I can't believe all you Eng.comp. critics fawning over this author for the entire "Amber" series. He's overly dramatic at times and rambles on and on while saying very little. Don't get me wrong--I'll take this before the gross shit aimed at kids in here, but this guy isn't all that much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous