All Comments on 'Amber Ch. 08'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

The story is well written but appears to be going no-where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is it going to take 56 chapters?

Your Twins In College series was 56 chapters. Is it going to take that long for Aaron and Amber to have sex? Aaron might be on AARP by then.

SeaDaddy1SeaDaddy1over 16 years ago
This story appears to be going nowhere...

Well written, but chapters are far too short. The main character has his head in make-believe lala land. Is there going to be sex or not? Non-erotica appears to be your forte'.

I do like the way you use the english language, but you are not living up to your potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The slow build up

I am enjoying the slow build up, and the daily updates are something to look forward too rather than a month or more of a multi chapter part to be finished. Thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

keep this novel going just the way it is . keep her a virgin till the time is right for booth of them. mayhaps you can keep this story going till graduation and hopefuly marrage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how long

how long is this going to take. the story is good, but the chapters are TOO SHORT!!

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
My Opinion...

...is that those who want a quick get-off story should give it up and go elsewhere. This story is so beautiful and much more realistic than a lot of others I've read on this site. The slow build up and the care he is taking in making sure she is not emotionally scarred by being taken too early is what makes him the ideal man to me. It shows he cares about her as a person and isn't just interested in what's between her legs. If this story takes 100 chapters and 100 years, I will read each and every single one because it's one of the BEST stories I have ever read here. I really hope you ignore those who seem to care more about the characters just 'fucking' than the real, true, beautiful story going on to get them to that point. I love seeing the daily updates. I look forward to them and will continue to do so. Keep this story at YOUR pace and keep Amber and Aaron falling in love the way they are now. It's absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tease

This is a great story and I love the pace. This chapter was a little short and I think you're just teasing us now. But keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous