All Comments on 'Amber Plays Pool'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
3 cums up!

This story was well developed, and for anyone who has ever dreamed of doing it on a pool table this takes the fantasy and super sizes it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Story

This is a very good story. I have been jerking off about this for over a week. I wish she would write more details through.

AcalAcalabout 15 years ago
HOT

That was sooo well written I love a piece of hot erotica.

AcalAcalabout 14 years ago
Hot as Sin

That was great :D I loved how you built up the tension there, this is one of my favourite stories

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
sweet

now thats a fun game of pool I need to meet some girls like her although she teased them longer than I thought she would lol. Thanks was fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i have to say

you are awesome xxx

gypseykittengypseykittenover 12 years ago
Wow

This was Sooo hot. Great lead up. You make your characters believable and fun. Keep it up ;)

TheVeryIdeaTheVeryIdeaabout 11 years ago
Great stuff

Stories involving pool always turn me on, but as a keen pool player I was a bit alarmed about the use of the thin end of the cue in Amber's pussy. That can't be good for the cue, but I'll let it pass this time for the sake of the story. Putting the thick end in her pussy is perfectly acceptable though.

DashaboutDashaboutover 2 years ago

A fun read about friends enjoying some gambling.

DexMandrakeDexMandrakeover 2 years ago

I am ABSOLUTELY loving your stories so far!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh!

Ordinary, but still fun.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was very hot, but hard to follow. I've been playing pool every day for decades but now see I've really missed out on something. As a writer I've also noticed that about everyone who writes for Literotica just can't understand the difference between the transitive verb "to lay" and the intransitive verb "to lie".But you are the first I've read to say "He lay himself down". Usually it's something like "he laid in bed until nine".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hard to follow indeed, & I didn't finish the first Page due to mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...