All Comments on 'Amber's Enslavement Ch. 04'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can't wait

I have your literotica stories page bookmarked and read every new story. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter.

I really like your character development and the way you describe Amber's fluctuating emotions towards her slavery.

I wonder what Amber's life was like before she was captured to make her so resistant. Will her dreams shed more light on her previous life?

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

An incredible chapter, the ending really caught me out. i can not wait to read the rest of this wonderful story.

ushergalushergalover 12 years ago
thank you

i would love to think that she wouldn't go down with out a fight

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Damb

This is a well thought out story and the charactors r great. I feel like I am watching everything and meeting these persons myself.

Thanks 4 making everything real, and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tempura!!

I love your stories but in the scene where Amber treats the diseased, the disease name totally jolts me out of the story. It cracked me up. Doesn't everyone know what tempura is? Why name a disease after the delicious fried Japanese food? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow. Powerful writing. Rare to have a tug of the feels here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous