All Comments on 'Amber's New Job Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Ummm

I really enjoyed the first two chapters, but this? Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I do look forward to more of your writings though, and hope to see a return to your original format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Why wouldn't he simply stand up, slap her and leave? Who wants to stick around a woman that talks like a three year old and behaves like she's still in diapers? This whole mess was simply unbelievable, even for fiction. I about laughed myself silly at the dialogue. This story was neither clever or interesting and given the comic level of the characters, it was a complete waste of time to read. Just plain awful.

HamsterHamsterover 9 years ago
Agree.

I'm with Jedd11 on this one. Pretty off the wall and a stretch in the disbelief department. But I think that you probably have some more hot stories to tell about your heroine.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
A sly solicitation of solace...

...MA, I just gotta say you are clever writer of erotica. This chapter reached a new level in creative salaciousness.

I hate the subject of this chapter and cringe at this fabulous fairytale.

I love the skill you displayed in imagineering this bootylicious pornography.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

Great story, would love more with Juan and his sister's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES