Amber's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good boy. Suck a little harder my pet, suck me like a little baby."

A moan of pleasure escaped me, reassuring Juan he was doing well. His mouth moved with renewed vigor.

The pressure on my clitoris started to get to me. I was getting wetter and wetter and drops of juice flowed from underneath the harness. Perspiration beaded up on my body and my skin took on a bright red glow.

"That's it baby, make Mommy feel good. Your Mommy's good little fuck-toy."

I drew out the process, allowing myself to ride to the crest of the wave and slide back down it. Juan never flinched; he placed his hands on my lower back so he could firmly push his face into me. His dick was hard.

I was close.

"You're such a good boy, making Mommy feel good. Remember what you are Juan, a little slut-boy. That's what you're for, to please Mommy, to please woman, to let them fuck your pussy, fuck your face. You're a slut. You need strong women to control you, become their toy. That's what you're for, to be their slut-toy ."

Juice was flowing down my thighs. I grabbed his head and ran the harness' ridge over my hard throbbing clit. The electricity coursing through me became overwhelming and my pussy exploded, twitching as an orgasm engulfed me. I leaned back on my hands, pushed my crotch forward, ramming the dildo deeper into his throat. Juan never wavered. He continued to work my crotch until I tapped on his head.

"That's enough sweet boy."

I kissed the top of his head and, ever so slowly, pushed his face away. I wanted him to appreciate the sensation of the dildo crawling out of his throat.

He remained on his knees. His face angled down, he looked at me through hooded eyes and in a childlike voice asked, "Did I do good Mommy?"

"Yes, sweet boy. You took care of Mommy."

He was erect. I dropped a hand to his genitals, brushing my thumb over his testicles. His delicate warm flesh jumped. I dragged a nail over his ball sac and along his perineum. He moaned gently; his penis twitched.

I smiled. "You did very well my sweet little boy. And your wiener is hard, the sign you take pride in pleasing a woman. That's what's important, pleasing women. Unfortunately I need to leave now and can't help you take care of it."

Disappointment crossed his face.

"But I brought someone who could."

My gaze turned to his elder sisters, who had slipped into the room.

They opened their coats. Each sported a dildo, slightly longer, slightly wider, slightly stiffer than the one I wore.

The elder spoke first. "Little Juan, we hear you have a nice sweet slut pussy for the ladies."

Would there a flicker of resistance?

He turned his back and spread his ass cheeks "I do; it's ready for your cock. Mama likes it; she says its pretty."

"Oh Juan, Mama's right, its so pretty."

Juan's face glowed not with embarrassment, but with pride.

As I left I said, "I'll see you later, Juan. I love you."

"I love you too Mommy."

Juan attended the evening's costume party in the company of his sisters, dressed as the blue boy from the Thomas Gainsborough painting. He was sweet polite and solicitous of the ladies. The next morning Mr. Sanchez gave us the good news, Juan had spent the evening with his sisters; all intra-family disagreements had been resolved. The contract would be signed with Willie's company.