All Comments on 'Amber's Ordeal Ch. 03'

by Francis_Nye

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

First couple of chapters were forgettable, but you've turned your story into a potentially awesome concept here, and I'm intrigued to see where you go with it. Potential for war between a dangerous drug cartel, a white slaving ring and Aziz's people, all ready to be sparked off and set aflame by an adept little red-headed CIA agent.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 11 years ago
Loving this!

The build up you are doing is very good. I was hoping that these clowns would get there's somehow and now I have a guess how its going to happen, especially if this story if after "Isle Mujeres". With Abby in the picture, Amber has a chance. I suspect the women of Mujeres may have a word to say about this little enterprise.

Great story! It is giving me confidence to restart my own projects, and say "screw you" to those who can't understand a complex plot.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 11 years ago

Oh and the previous chapters were not forgettable. A good story needs a background as a strong foundation for the plot.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Plot super twist - Abby is CIA

Amber is a beautiful virgin but Abby and her 36B"s, being CIA , is a big shock but she's still shackled on a plane bound for Mideast slavery and giving a blowjob to her new owner. This is shades of Bishop and his often bound, gagged and well-fucked secret agent from the 60's and 70's.We just need well-drawn illustrations. I will go to Isla Mujeres story, hopefully, to finish the "rest of the story". Well written but a lack of sex till the end leaves me wanting much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous