Amber's Ordeal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's correct sir she is not our property she represents a very powerful and very dangerous drug cartel. No one in their right mind would want any part of that hornets nest." Bell said spreading his hands.

"Do you see that plane over there that I flew in on? It's a Beechcraft Starship 2000. There were only 20 made in the entire world. It was not for sale either but everything and everyone has a price. So the question is what will it take?"

"It's more complicated than just that. The cartel is one of our best customers...."

"And they still can be. I have a solution to your problem. And I will give you three times the going rate for her", Aziz said pointing at Abby.

"You can't seriously be considering this man's proposal" Abby said with a tone of astonishment in her voice.

"And just how do I explain to the cartel that I sold one of their employees?" Bell asked amused at the sheer absurdity of this negotiation.

"Tell them that she never arrived. Kill the pilot and destroy the plane. They will assume that the plane crashed somewhere. They would never expect any wrong doing on your part. Why would they? " Aziz put in with an ominous smile. "As I said I will give you three times the going rate for her and just to sweeten the deal I will pay your asking price for the virgin whatever that maybe. Agreed?" Aziz said holding his hand out.

"You are out of your mind." Abby put in. "My boss will come down on this place like a shit storm and cut everyone's heads off. Everyone's do you understand? Every living thing in this place will die. Every man, woman, child, and animal will die. He will even kill the damn birds."

Abby's voice was starting to betray her rising feeling of panic and terror. She feared that she would become a slave as she continued her rant, "And just for spite he will burn this place to the ground and sow salt into the soil so that nothing ever grows here again. They will go crazy with revenge if you do this Bell. Your fat ugly head will be stuck on a pike as a warning to all if you do this."

Bell considered all sides of the issue while looking around at his men who all were nodding in agreement. With his greed finally overcoming his common sense he nodded and said, "Sir, you have yourself a deal." And he grabbed Aziz hand and firmly shook it.

"Grab her!" one of the men by Bell's side said pointing at Abby.

Two men sprang toward Abby seizing her by her arms.

Aziz moved in on Abby and said, "Nice speech but I think it is time I unwrapped my present don't' you think?"

Aziz grabbed Abby's expensive business suit with both hands and in one fluid yank ripped it open from her neck to her waist. Her blouse was then torn open exposing her white bra. Aziz reached in his pocket and pulled out a long and menacing dark green switch blade knife and with a click cut her bra way from her body exposing her freckled 36B tits.

As she struggled and looked down at her now jiggling breasts he said, "Very nice. So far I like what I have purchased." He then pinched one of her nipples between his fingers.

"You're going to die." Abby said as she spit in his face.

Aziz yanked her skirt off and then shredded her thong flinging it with the rest of her clothing to the ground as he stripped her. Abby now stood before this group of men much like all the other women there today, naked and exposed. Reaching down between her legs to her soft shaven pussy she continued to struggle. Despite her squirming he managed to drive his middle finger into her three knuckles deep. He could feel her warm slippery juices inside her pink hole as he wiggled his finger inside her. The inside of her quiff was so slick and silky that he could feel his cock growing inside his slacks. With each passing moment that his finger played inside of her his cock grew thicker to the point that it was beginning to throb. Pulling his finger out of her he sniffed it. It had a small tart smell to it but it was so clean and pure like a very expensive wine. His heart skipped a beat as he caught his breath. He had never felt such a perfect snatch in his life. This woman was a goddess and too good for his benefactor he thought. Her body, her sent, those deep green eyes were making him mad with lust. It took every inch of his being not to ravage her body right here, right now on this tarmac in front of all these people. He had never felt this kind of desire before in his life.

Clearing his throat and shaking the cobwebs out of his mind Aziz said, "Yes, I think you will do just fine Ms. Rogers. I look forward with anticipation to our long flight home. I will enjoy breaking you in for my master."

"You will never get away with this! My boss will kill every single one of you for this insult."

"We will see about that." Bell said to her.

Abby and Amber were both were escorted to Aziz plane. The plane was originally designed with eight passenger seats, four on the left and four on the right with an isle running from fore to aft between the seats. However, this aircraft had been modified. The third pair of seats in the rear had been removed. It now could seat only six passengers with ample room in the back of the plane. Amber and Abby were taken to the last row in the aft part of the plane and their leg shackles secured to a metal ring that protruded from the floor. Saying something in Arabic to the man that was on the plane after the girls where restrained Aziz left the aircraft and went to conclude the deal he had struck with Bell. Abby looked out the round window next to her seat and saw Bell and Aziz shake hands again after Aziz handed him a scrap of paper. The two were obviously sealing the deal. Amber broke Abby's intent gaze on the two men when she whispered in a low voice, "Looks like you got more than you bargained for bitch. Now you will know what it is like to be abducted and abused by these animals."

"Don't get all sanctimonious on me girl. I know goddamn well what these men are like and besides you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You have no idea what is really going on here" Abby said right back at her. "I came here to save all you not to buy you for any cartel's prostitution racket. That was all a bullshit story."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Amber said as she squirmed in the tan leather seat she was beginning to sweat in.

Whispering even lower Abby said, "I am with the CIA. My partner and I have been deep undercover in the Layve Cartel for months now. We are in so deep that they trust us to run little errands for them from time to time. We caught word that the Layve was buying some women today so I volunteered to fly over here and purchase all of you girls on their behalf. I was then going to send a signal and have Bell and his boys all rounded up when I had confirmed the location of all his captives he had for sale today. That scum, Aziz wasn't supposed to arrive until this evening but as luck would have it he came in exactly when I did. I can't believe this whole mission has gone to shit like this."

"So what's going to happen now?"

"I am trying to figure that out. I imagine when I don't come back tonight the agency is going to come down on this place hard. Hopefully they can get one of these hillbillies to talk and tell them what happened to us."

"Where are they taking us?" Amber asked.

"Aziz represents a powerful minister in Damascus so I am assuming we are going there" Abby said.

"So is there a chance we will be rescued then?"

"Syria is in a state of civil war right now and that makes rescue problematic."

"Oh my god" Amber said as her eyes began to tear up. "I am never going to see my father again."

"Keep the faith sister. It's going to be okay I promise."

Aziz climbed up the stairs and closed the door behind him. Without much ceremony the plane was soon speeding down the runway before leaping into the air on a direct route out of the US. Aziz spent most of the time in the front of the plane on the phone. The flight was uneventful for the girls until about two hours into the flight when Aziz came to the back of the plane to visit his master's new possessions.

"I think it is time that we have a little fun Ms. Rogers" he said unzipping his slacks. He reached in and pulled his cock out. Abby and Amber both gasped when the saw the freakish size of Aziz's manhood. Abby being no virgin herself had seen her fair share of dicks before but couldn't believe the size of what she was witnessing now. It was no less than eight inches long, three inches thick and had a very large ridge that ran around its head. She couldn't help but stair at it in disbelief. She found it near impossible to rip her gaze from it. It looked to be as hard as steel. It was apparent to everyone around that he was fully engorged and ready for action. His eyes betrayed his desire and his thick purple dick had a slender string of clear precum dangling from the tip.

"Open your mouth bitch." He said grabbing her by her hair and thrusting her face into his crotch. Abby struggled for air as he rammed his engorged dick into her mouth and feverishly began face-fucking her. She drooled and choked in effort to take in the entire length and girth of his sex. She clawed at his back and ass in desperation. This only made him fuck her face harder and deeper. As she felt his cock grown even more with each thrust Abby was sure she was going to die from lack of oxygen.

As the plane sped out of American airspace and toward a distant and hostile land Amber could only watch in shock at this spectacle. The sight of this woman being so brutally raped right in front of her was terrifying. She had never witnessed such a wonton act of violence like this before. She secretly hoped that Aziz would soon ejaculate down Abby's throat as Abby was starting to fall limp like a rag doll as she lost consciousness. Amber was also alarmed that her own tight little virgin pussy would have to take in such an enormous monster before the flight was over. A thought that sent shivers through her body. Looking down over her large breasts and at her nakedness she whispered to herself, "God, will this nightmare ever end?"

---------------------------------------

Author's Note: For more of Abigail "Abby" Roger's CIA exploits see my story on this site entitled: "Isla Mujeres"

12