All Comments on 'Amena'

by TahrimaBegum

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Darkromantic1975Darkromantic1975over 3 years ago
WOW!!!!

Thank you for the shoutout. This story has turned out to be so amazing. I am lucky to have contributed to it. You have an amazing talent!! Simply brilliant!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

You write an awesome story. Your tales always leave me as hard as Fuck, and wanting to fuck you hard, sexy bitch! I'm loving this one, it's obvious she's about to be fucked by Leroy Snr, lucky slut!

ps: I gave it 5 Stars, well deserving of them.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 3 years ago
Great new Character

Love the start of this one Amena is a very deep and strong woman

She seem to need to be loved and submissive to her man.

She remind some of Nabilah.

Stay strong and keep writing great stories with your wonderful talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely story

Hi Tahrema, I loved this story. I am a young black man and I had a wonderful relationship with a beautiful pakistani Muslim woman in her 40s for almost 2 years. We had an amazing time, fucking and sucking each other. She too, like you, loved big black cock of mine. You remind me of Nafeesa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi what a mind blowing story. You need to continue it as leroys dad is now on the scene

AmateurWriter1952AmateurWriter1952about 3 years ago

Hi Tahrima, it’s another excellent story to add to your writing. I always enjoy the mixture of taboo, and vivid description you give in the stories and characters. I’m eagerly waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars. WOW. It needs another chapter. Dad and son double team Amena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤🧡💛🖤💜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Part 2

Great story, maybe three some with father&son.then get together with the son as a couple or marry.swap with other couples&watch her getting fucked while carrying

His child.perfect couple enjoying the best sex together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow i love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Post part 2 soon please! Please!

ShamimrashedShamimrashedover 2 years ago

Write next part soon… plzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

racism, mythology, and pure bullshit about nonexistent BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write next part of When Nabilah met Zake..

You are so awesome dear

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Knocked out of the park in this installment of the writing. You definitely are good story teller. I liked the way story unfolded . When it started off no one could have imagined the way it meanders its way as in any erotic story before all it ends with action in bedroom. Your description of juicy bits are very vivid and you could accomplish by just using only simple words. I would say all my senses got lit up and vision i could imagine was in 3-D . Do not stop, Keep bringing pleasure to one and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTahrimaBegum@TahrimaBegum
I'm a muslim housewife who is using writing as a means to live out some of my fantasies. Some of my stories contain my own personal experiences its up to you to figure out what is real and what is fiction. Also no longer posting stories on literotica due to the excessive cens...