All Comments on 'America Rocks & Canada Sucks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another pile of shit from sam

die of aids already you black ass wipe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
It is good to see an anon giving you such honest feedback:

"ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz" Yup, that's it... you are the most booring writer I have ever read. I can never get past the first para and then skim a few to see if there is anything new. Nope. Never anything but a rehash of what you say over and over again. You are like a little child who can watch the same movie over 100 times and still want to watch it again. You, Samy, are a little boy who never grew up to become a man in life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Blame LiT For Letting This Idiot Still Post His So Called Stories.

He is a disgrace to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Literary laxative

Same story every day, but sometimes a dose of Samuel helps to loosen the bowels. Why not do an audio story?

You had parents? You seem the type to have one of those "I bred and I fled" daddies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
All I can say is...

Listen to you parents! They are the ones who have it right, you idiot!

I also have a word of advice for Mollena...

Run!! Run far! Run fast!! Just get the hell away from this idiot who says he is going to marry you! That would be a fate worse than being Eva Braun!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Noooo..please - go back to Canada.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...