American Girls Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I'm sorry it took me so long to get over myself," Quinn added, stroking Leslie's leg and kissing her ankle. "I should have done that for you a long time ago... you know I love you, right?"

Adam smiled at Quinn's confession and held his breath, waiting for Leslie's response. Her grip on his hand tightened.

"Really!?" Leslie asked, beaming, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Well, of course," Quinn rolled up onto her knees and brushed a stray curl from Leslie's cheek. In the silvery moonlight, she could see shimmering tears starting to form in Leslie's eyes. "I was a mess before I met you, baby. Being with you makes me feel like I'm dancing all the time. I love you with all my heart. Didn't you know?"

"You never said," Leslie sniffed, smiling. "Quinn, I love you too! I'm more like myself when I'm with you than I've ever been with anyone. I'm not me without you." The tears rolled down her cheeks and Leslie lunged forward, letting go Adam's hand and wrapped her arms around Quinn.

As the girls embraced, there was something else Leslie knew she had to say, but it scared her. She looked to Adam, the question in her eyes and he nodded his encouragement with a gentle smile.

"Quinn, I..." Leslie disentangled herself and sat back on her knees. "I, um..." This was hard. What if this ruined everything? Quinn took Leslie's hands in hers and smiled patiently.

"...I don't want you to move to Australia. Don't go." Leslie finally managed.

"Why would I move to Australia?"

Leslie was taken aback. "Well... the audition in Sydney... it's everything you've ever dreamed of, and you've worked so hard."

"I'm not going to get the part in Sydney, silly," Quinn assured her, wiping away a tear.

"You will! You're amazing... you're just being modest," Leslie objected.

"If they offer me the part, I'll turn it down. I haven't finished school yet."

How could Quinn so casually turn down something she'd worked her whole life for? Wasn't school just a means to that end? It was incomprehensible to Leslie.

"Then why are we even here?" she asked plaintively.

"For a smart chick, you're not too bright, you know that?" Quinn teased. Leslie just looked confused. "Hello? They offered me two free round-trip tickets. If someone wants to buy me plane tickets, I'll audition for a square dance."

"Really!?"

"I think she means it, honey. Remember what I said?"

"Adam, you beautiful man, come here for both of us. Hold us both and keep us warm."

Adam did. He climbed onto the bed, and Leslie snuggled up against his left side, with Quinn's long body stretched down his right. The girls pulled the blankets up, and kept him warm.

Later in the night, Adam woke to find Quinn's back against his belly, and Leslie in her arms curled up like a kitten, Quinn's hand cradling Leslie's breast. Adam didn't move, and was soon asleep.

* * * *

"Girls, guess what. The storm knocked out power to the entire island and shut the airport down. Every plane's grounded for at least another day."

Adam reported the news, just as he'd heard it from the maître-de the next morning.

Quinn looked across at Leslie, and Leslie looked back at Quinn. They smiled.

"Adam. What are we going to do? With you on an island, for twenty-four hours? What on earth are we going to do?"

Adam soon found out that two American girls can be very inventive, when they wanted to be, when trapped on an island.

* * * *

© ElectricBlue66 & LoquiSordidaAdMe October 2018


Leslie and Quinn first appeared in My Niece and Her Roommate (Incest/Taboo; 2 pages) by LoquiSordidaAdMe. They later featured in the prequel story Uncovering Quinn (Lesbian Sex; 3 pages). There is a good chance they will be back in future stories.

Adam is the central character in ElectricBlue's Floating World series, a loosely connected set of stories exploring cafés, indulgences, and decadence.

1...456789