American Mom Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motion pushed open her unbuttoned blouse further, exposing more of her tits to his view. *FLASH*

"Aren't you curious to see how great you going to look in lingerie pictures?" he encouraged her.

She looked him in the eyes "Steve Smith! I can't believe I'm going to do this." She told him as she pulled open her blouse and untucked it from her skirt. "You make sure I know who you show these photos to young man."

"I promise Mom" he replied, realizing the implication of what she had just said. "Can you...ehhh...can you stand up Mom?"

Standing, she slowly removed her blouse, with a big grin on her blushing face. She was breathing shallowly with the realization that she was exposing her oversized tits to her son's camera, framed perfectly over the lace cups of her sexy shelf bra. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"How is this pose?' she asked with one hand on her head and the other on her waist. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* Despite her potent sexuality, she sounded to Steve like she was looking for reassurance, her voice a bit shaky.

"You...you look incredible Mom. And that bra is soooooo sexy." He said, his voice breaking a bit. "Put your hands on your breasts, and push them together for the next picture...and make a sexy pout for the camera."

"OH...really? Uhmm...okay...I guess I can do that" she answered, her hands moving to her boobs. She knew the pictures would look great. Naked pictures of her always did. She pressed her large tits together, and looked into the camera lens immodestly, slowly liking her lips. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Amazing Mom! You look like a real model. That bra is so hot. Are you wearing panties that match that bra?"

"STEVE SMITH! Where did that come from?" she asked with an amused and agreeable tone. "Well, if you must know, yes...I am wearing matching panties." She began to slowly pull up her short skirt. "Actually to be precise I am wearing a matching thong." she added with a self-assured smile and a laugh as she turned her back to show off her sweet rump.

Steve stared in awe. "Seriously Mom...that is so hot looking. You know we have to photograph you in the bra and thong now, right?"

"Ohhh? We have to, do we? Okay." Francine replied quickly with a playful look on her face as she moved to unzip the back of her skirt. *FLASH*

"Turn around and do that Mom." he directed as he knelt down and watched through the camera.

"Alright...I guess that only makes sense." Francine said, sighing in resignation as she turned her rear to face the camera. She turned her head in profile to the camera and smiled lustily as she began to slowly shimmy her skirt down. He got several amazing pictures, but the moment when she exposed her ass in that thong became a blur in his memory. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Luckily he would be able to relive the moment forever through his photos. *FLASH* *FLASH*

The skirt fell to the ground and Francine stepped out of it. He was speechless, yet remained calm taking pictures, the flash covering her body and exposed butt cheeks with each shot. *FLASH* *FLASH*

She slowly turned to face him. As she placed her hands on her hips he snapped picture after picture of showing off the front of her transparent lace thong and her big tits perched atop her shelf bra. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine knew exactly how much she was on display, but still eyed him with curiosity, following his gaze to her panties. 'OH No...Steve...I...I didn't know they were so see through." She play acted, sloppily covering her crotch with her hands, leaving her nipples on display.

"It's Okay Mom, I don't mind." he said with a grin as he snapped several photos again. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"But what will your little friends think?" she kidded, knowing damn well what they would think.

"I don't know mom. Do you want to be there when I show them...maybe ask them each what they think of your photos?"

"Maybe..." she smiled.

"Come on now...move your hands. I want to get a few proper photos of your thong before you take it off." He commanded.

Her blush was deep, not from embarrassment, but from excitement. They both could feel the heat of the room rise as she placed her hands back on her hips, standing proudly in front of her son in her heels, stockings, thong and slutty bra.

"Great...Okay...stand with your hands behind your head, holding your hair up." Francine quickly complied and Steve snapped a few photos before he decided to up the ante. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Let's have you do the bend over pose again on the couch Mom. That will look so sexy now!"

"Uhmmmmmmmm" she groaned audibly and narrowed her eyelids. "You are being VERY, VERY naughty sweetie." she said as she assumed the bent over pose again, this time showing the camera her gorgeous exposed ass.

"Spread your feet a bit Mom." Without questioning him she opened her feet wider. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"You look so sexy in your heels and stocking. Can you put a hand on your ass again, like you did before" Again, without hesitating Francine complied with his order, slowly sliding her right hand onto her right ass-cheek. The flash filled the room several times, the click loudly breaking the silence. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Feeling more confident, Steve gave another order. "Okay Mom, Rub the palm of your hand over your ass, like a sexy model teasing the camera."

Francine looked over her shoulder at Steve with a look of compliance and slipped her right hand over her ass. Slipping it down over the cheek, her middle finger lodged over what he expected was her pussy hole or just above it.

When her hand stopped moving she smiled broadly. "A lady's got to stay in character for the camera." She said. Steve's cock jumped in his jeans. He knelt down to take a few close ups and noticed a slight dark spot on the thong. *FLASH* *FLASH*

He got braver still. "You know Mom, with that bra being cup-less it is obvious that you could be an amazing, world class topless model." Francine stood up straight, removing her hand from her ass as she looked over her shoulder at Steve. He could tell she was thinking...contemplating.

Steve's stomach was giving him that falling feeling, his cock becoming rock hard as he watched his mother reached up with her hands, covering her nipples. "The things a mother will do for her son to celebrate his good grades." she said with a kissable smile as she turned to face him. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

After about four pictures Francine moved her hands to expose her gorgeous tits. Her nipples were dark brown, and hard. She was getting hot.

"Do I look pretty Steve?" Francine asked with a deep hunger to please.

"You look unbelievably beautiful mom." Was all he could reply. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"You know Mom, these pictures are going to look great...you are a fantastic model; but I bet we are going to make an amazing set of photos here, when we take things further." he looked to the monitor hooked up wirelessly to his camera as Francine sauntered over and wrapped her right arm around his shoulder, pressing her warm, nearly nude body against his side.

"Steve, I am standing here with my boobs completely on display and in a transparent thong and a pair of sexy shoes. I am clearly open to anything." she said, smiling down at him as she towered above him in her heels. "How about if we get to some hot action scenes now?" she suggested, leaning down and kissing him with an open mouth while teasing his left nipple with her fingers.

Steve began to quickly strip off his underwear as they continued their explicit embrace.

"Are you planning on showing our hardcore photos to your friends as well?" Francine asked, between the action of their lip lock. "I'm dying to put your beautiful, long cock in my mouth for the camera so you can show them."

"You got it Mom. Just relax. We need to try to make it all look as professional as possible. I'm setting the camera to automatically snap a photo every ten seconds, so it can automatically catch the action every ten seconds, Okay? Go ahead and kneel down on the rug Mom."

As Francine slowly knelt down with a peaceful look on her face, her skirt rolled up over her hips.

"Okay mom, I'm going to stand in front of you, and hold my cock towards your face. You hold your mouth open...looking...you know...sexy, like it is about to go into your mouth."

Steve stepped out of his briefs and exposed his thick and hardening nine inch slab of meat to his mother. He fired off several photos as he watched her staring unashamedly at it, with a blush on her face. *FLASH* *FLASH*

She was swaying on her knees with nervous energy, cupping both big tits and rolling her nipples in her delicate fingers while she followed his every move with a mindless smile on her lips as he turned on the camera timer and walked to where she knelt.

"Okay Mom, open your mouth...maybe with your tongue out and put your right hand on the back of my thigh...and look at the camera. We have about five seconds left." He said as he lifted up and pointed his fat cock head at her mouth.

His heart pounding in his chest, he looked down at the beautiful woman in front of him, only to see that she was looking into the camera and opening her mouth, her tongue sticking out and flattened under his cock. *FLASH*

"That's hot Mom. Now look up at me, lift your tits by pulling your shoulders back, and hold the same pose."

Francine Smith did as her son commanded, making eye contact and leaning her head closer to his throbbing cock.

"That was great Mom." he said, "Okay, let's try another one. Hold your tits this time; same pose."

Looking him in the eyes, she held her tits from underneath. "Okay sweetie." He felt his cock jump when he saw that her eyes were filled with lust and she was nipping at her own plump lower lip. *FLASH*

"Maybe we should take one with you holding a fist full of my hair in your hand...like you're trying to force me to put your cock in my mouth?" suggested Francine, never taking her hands off her tits, massaging her big meaty orbs as she looked in his eyes pleadingly.

"Sounds hot." Said Steve, quickly grabbing the back of her head of hair. Francine once more looked into the camera and was opening her mouth when... *FLASH*

"Did we miss it?" she softly asked in a disappointed voice.

"Yeah. Let's hold the pose for the next one." Steve replied. "But you need to be closer I think, to make it more professional looking." Suggested Steve as he gripped her hair more firmly, pulling her mouth closer to his jutting, cum leaking cock.

Francine smiled a wicked smile and said "How's this?" as she quickly grabbed his throbbing cock in her little fist, stuck her tongue out flat and held his hardness a hair's width from her open mouth. The sudden feeling of her hand sent a shock through his whole body, and the heat of her breath on his cock was amazing. *FLASH*

"Holy shit that looked awesome. Okay; let's get one quick one where you are touching the tip of it to your tongue. Just give it a quick, frozen lick for the camera. You need to do it quick before the camera takes the next picture." He demanded, looking down at her.

He saw her staring at the large pearl of pre-cum that had formed on his cock head. "How about like this?" She asked sweetly, looking him up at him. Without saying another word, she pushed her tongue up and let it touch the underside of his cock head, the pre-cum spilling and spreading on her tongue. Steve's legs felt weak. *FLASH*

Francine leisurely pulled her tongue away. The pre-cum trail followed, finally breaking and landing on her chin, with one drop landing on her right tit. It took all his strength not to moan in pleasure.

"You are by far the sexiest woman or model I have ever seen Mom. " Steve said, looking down at her, her hand still holding his cock while she looked intently at it. *FLASH*

"Damn, we missed that one" Francine said softly. "We could make this look like a real professional set of photos...make it look more realistic if..."

"If what Mom?" Steve questioned with a soulful look as Francine began to lightly stroke his cock head. *FLASH*

"We should get one of me...Ummmumhhh...with it...with the tip...you know the head, in my mouth...with me peering over it in my mouth...for you to show your friends." She was cheery and gazing at him, still lightly stroking his hard on. Saying such a nasty thing out loud excited Francine beyond belief. *FLASH*

"What do you say Steve? Before the next flash?" Francine said with a devilish leer on her face. Looking him deep in the eyes, she moaned deeply as she took his fat cock head into her warm wet mouth.

Francine held her head steady as promised, as five beautiful seconds passed... *FLASH*

Francine remained in position, her lips wrapped around his hard member *FLASH*

Staring into the camera *FLASH*

For a good two minutes. *FLASH*

The hot Mom slowly pulled his rock hard dick from her mouth. "There," She said with a huge grin. "Was that okay Mr. Photographer?" she asked as she removed her grip on his hot cock.

He was breathing hard. "Those are going to be the sexiest looking pictures I have ever seen Mom."

"I think so too Steve." Francine said in agreement, excitedly holding him close to her by his shoulder as they looked at the photos on the monitor.

"I wanna do some video Steve. Are you planning to use the video camera today?" she play whined, titling her head down to rest on top of his as he scrolled through the images.

"Do you want to make a video?" he asked.

"If YOU want to." She said with a sly grin before finishing. "If you want to make me be a nasty video star...and make me do anything you ever wanted to watch me do for the camera." She shuddered.

Being somewhat naïve, it took until that very moment for Steve Smith to have an epiphany of where his mother wanted their relationship to go.

"I don't know..." he said with a pause. "Do you think you have what it takes to be a porn star on video? I mean; that does require real acting skills, as well as the willingness to perform for the camera. Do you think you have all of that in you?" he questioned.

"I know I can do it Steve." She replied popping up and down with excitement.

"Well okay then." He smiled. "I guess we are going to make a porno today. A hot as shit one. But I am going to direct you in a way that will test your limits. Here is what I want you to do..."

Ten minutes later Steve had the family HD video camera set up on a tripod and ready to go, while Francine Smith had touched up her hair and makeup and was dressed once more in her tight white blouse and black skirt.

"Where do you want me to stand to start Mr. Spielberg?" she joked as she rubbed his shoulders from behind.

"Out on the front porch." He replied with a deadpan expression.

"The front porch? Dressed like this? Aren't you worried that one of the neighbors might see me?" she responded softly as she looked over to the family room mirror at her reflection, wiggling her hips and pulling her skirt down as far as she could, trying to cover her stoking tops.

"Oh; no. We certainly cannot have the neighbors seeing you dressed like THIS." He said with a look of astonishment.

He slowly crossed the room and grabbed the waist of her tight skirt, slowly and steadily pulling up; raising the bottom of her skirt until the hem in the back was even with the lower swell of her bubbly ass cheeks where they meet the tops of her legs.

"I need to fix this also." He said commandingly as his fingers began unbuttoning her blouse until it was held together by a single button above the waist of her skirt. He stared into his hot blonde mom's eyes as he grabbed the tight stretchy material of the blouse covering her shoulders and pulled the material down until her bare shoulders were exposed. That meant that the opening of her blouse had gapped until her nipples were nearly exposed.

"Now you're ready to go outside and wait on the front porch for your cue to enter." He said, watching as his busty mom shuddered in excitement. "When I tell you to come back in, you are to be the sexiest and most vocal hot blonde slut ever on video; do you understand me?" he ordered.

Francine smiled softly and nodded her head in agreement before turning and walking out the front door, closing the door behind her after her soon reached out and spanked her hard on the ass as it peeked out from underneath her skirt.

Over the next five minutes Steve watched through the keyhole as his beautiful mother stood on the front porch of their house, dressed like a slut. He admired her nerve as she would stand in front of the door, neglecting to cover her nearly exposed rear as cars drove by. Finally, he called out "ACTION."

He watched as the front door opened. As his attention became drawn that direction, Francine Smith sauntered in the door, her hips swaying and her legs on display up to the top of her thighs in her small black skirt as she turned and latched the door closed.

She stood with her hip cocked, both arms at her sides, her breasts straining against her body-hugging top. "Hi. My name is Francine Smith. I called a few hours ago about your ad on Craig's list seeking models for a new amateur wives site." she smiled, never breaking eye contact while running her hands up and through her wild blonde mane. Her hair was pulled back out of her face for the evening, still held back by her glittery two inch wide headband that was tucked behind her ears.

She brought her hands back down from her hair to rub across her bulging cleavage, all the while smiling seductively. "I waited impatiently for my husband to give me a ride over here all day." She smiled slyly while rubbing her open palms in big circles across her hard nipples. "Have you been waiting anxiously too?" she asked seductively while continuing to tease herself with her palms.

She brought her left hand to her waist and rubbed the waistband of her short skirt while pressing the middle finger of her right hand into the cleft of her pussy. "Are you ready to get all horny taking my pictures? Uhmmmm." She turned slightly left, further accentuating the roundness of her big tits "I know I'm already super horny." She hissed.

Francine placed her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt, just above her steaming cunt. "Have you been stroking your cock all day taking wonderful photos of sexy women; getting it all nice and hard waiting for me to show up? Yeah?" she asked, bringing her finger tips up to the opening in her blouse while she walked. "Come over here." She commanded as she walked away from him, nodding her head towards the couch.

Francine sat on the couch and licked her upper lip softly before bringing her right index finger up to lick it. "Waiting to taste me?" She hissed and laughed softly as she rubbed her palms again teasingly across her nipples.

"Waiting to touch me?" she asked softly as she began to unbutton her blouse and pull open the right side to reveal her nipple, perched erectly above the cup of her little bra.

"To see me." She arched her eyebrows as she pulled both sides of her shirt, ripping the remaining buttons away until her breasts stood proudly on display.

"Have you been waiting patiently for your chance to fool around with me?" she finished with an erotic moan, grabbing her big inviting breasts with both hands and squeezing.

She looked down longingly at her beautiful, hard nipples, teasingly pinching them before looking back at her son. "My beautiful breasts. So nice and soft." She purred as she palmed her right one and pushed it up to her eagerly waiting tongue. She stared into his camera as she teased her nub with her hot tongue.

"See what you did to me already?" she whispered, holding her big quivering tit in her hand, her hard nipple pointing directly at her son. She squeezed both tits in each hand.