American Mom Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned on her right hand and brought her left up to stroke her own hair as her ass bounced against her son's thrusts. Steve used the opening to reach up and grab her left breast, squeezing her nipple between the middle knuckles of his index and middle fingers as he thrust up into her.

"Oh...Hoooo...Yessss." She moaned as she gripped her left thigh and pounded back to meet her son's intensifying thrusts. "Yeah...yeah...yeah...YEAH!" she cried out as he grabbed her right boob from below for traction and she looked into the lens of the cameras. Her eye lids were slitted half closed and her eyes were rolled up, creating a vision of imminent sexual release.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried as she reached her left hand down and began rubbing his bloated balls as he rammed his cock against her red cunt lips. "Oh...Oh...Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, trying to bring herself back down so she could prolong the beginning of her oncoming orgasm. "Oh yeah." She continued as her son reached both hands up to maul her bobbing boobs, which were bouncing around her chest out of control.

"Yeah...fuck...fuck that pussy...Oh...fuck that pussy." she moaned, spreading her knees wider still as he once more increased his speed. "Oh God...You're teasing me so bad." She whimpered as he slowed his pace once more to a smooth easy stroke. "OH GOD DAMMIT! You really know how to use that big cock to please a pussy."

"Uhmmm...there we go...now it's getting good." She cooed. "Yeah...there we go...there we go...there we go!" She cried softly as she increased her own stroke up and down his cock. The obscene sound of hr son's pelvis slapping against her ass was turning her on even further. "Ohhhhh."

"Yeah...you're gonna make me cum...don't stop...till I tell you to...cause I'm gonna cum." She moaned erotically over the loud slapping of their wet flesh. Steve gripped her hip firmly and drove her down after each up stroke.

Francine Smith's face became a contorted caricature of lust. "Yes...huh...ohhhh...Oh...I'm gonna cum...Oh..." she called out as she began to collapse onto her son's frail chest, her voluptuous figure nearly covering his.

Francine spread her legs further as Steve drove harder while his fingertips pulled and taunted her engorged nipples. "Uhmmmm...cuuummmmminnnng!" She cried as she shook with an otherworldly orgasm.

Coming back down to earth, Francine could see the animal instinct of her son's uncompleted passion in his face.

She rolled off him, settling onto her left side and spooning her ass back against him. "Your turn to get off tiger." She cooed as she reached her right arm behind his neck and grabbed his left shoulder, while raising her right leg and lifting her foot up and over her son's hip.

Steve reached his left arm under his mother's neck and grabbed her left nipple as she reached down and guided his hard cock to her waiting pussy. As he began to ram his cock into her, Francine leaned over and began passionately kissing him like a woman possessed.

Steve grabbed his mother's right leg behind her knee and lifted her leg straight up, pressing her knee to her right boob and opening her further to the vicious attack of his plunging cock. "Oh yeah baby." She whimpered as she stared into his passionate eyes behind the frames of his prescription glasses.

"Yeah, spread it out baby." She moaned as he reached his hand from her knee and splayed her pussy lips apart as he drove his dick in and pulled her nipple. "Spread that pussy the fuck open." She begged

They remained in their obscene incestuous embrace for the next five minutes, Francine moaning while they looked deep into each other's eyes; his young cock spearing her repeatedly while they exchanged tongues and saliva.

The longer Steve drove his youthful cock into her, the more Francine began to feel another orgasm slowly approaching. "Yes...oh yes!" she hissed breathlessly. Steve began to get a little more out of control, slapping her bouncing breast roughly as he moaned.

"You like that...Slut." He hissed.

"Fuck yes...talk dirty to me Steve." She hissed, kissing him passionately. "I love it when a man talks dirty to me baby...show me you want to be in charge..." She finished as she licked his sweaty neck passionately before making her way down to his nipple.

"Oh...you fucking slut." He hissed as he picked up the pace."

"Fuck me with that big cock." She groaned as he pulled her nipples roughly. "Yeah...Ohhhhh...Mwuhhhh...Oh Yeah...OH...Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she screamed as he brought her to her second orgasm of the night.

He pulled his cock from her tight hole and sat on the couch as Francine struggled to catch her breath. She was still recovering from the tremendous fucking when she felt his big sticky cock knob push between her lips. The strong taste of cunt juice filled her mouth. The texture and taste of his young cock against her tongue excited her almost as much as it did when it fucked her pussy.

"Suck my cock again for the camera Mom." He ordered. Francine knelt down between his legs, making sure that the camera would capture a good profile shot before slurping his whole cock into her sexy mouth.

She cocked her right knee up, fully exposing her shaved pussy. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

As she began to aggressively suck and lick and slurp the tasty flesh, Steve grabbed the back of her head and fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. Francine grabbed his ass cheeks and guided his fucking motions.

She felt him slide deeper and deeper down her throat on each thrust. She wanted to taste his cum in the worst way and feel it splash all over her face and tits. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Oh fuck... suck it Mom... eah...oh shit...that's it...deeper...oh fuck... aaahhhhhhhhh..." *FLASH*

Francine lovingly worked her lips over the firmness of his cock while Steve repeatedly hammered her mouth with his cock. Spit was drooling everywhere, dripping in strands from her chin and clinging to his cock and balls.

Occasionally Steve would slam his cock all the way down her throat and hold it there with his matted pubes pressed against her lips. *FLASH*

The camera captured both her newly fucked pussy and his throbbing cock in her mouth. He held her hair as she alternated between her head bobbing up and down on his cock, sucking as hard as she could *FLASH*

And licking his balls. *FLASH*

All the while rubbing and fingering her dripping pussy. *FLASH*

"I'm gonna cum Mom!" He managed to blurt out. "I want to shot on your face and tits."

"Ohhhh...that sounds so slutty...OH God...Pleasssse...cum on my face Steve...cum on my face please." she implored as she jumped off the couch knelt on the rug. *FLASH*

Steve stood quickly, pointing his big throbbing cock at his mother's beautifully slutty face. She was holding up her wobbly tits for him to cum on.

"Open that mouth Mom. I want to shoot some in there." he grunted as his stunningly beautiful mother dutifully obliged, sticking her wanton tongue out with a twinkle in her eye. *FLASH*

Her pussy was dripping with excitement from the feel of his cock pounding her mouth and throat and the thought of his cum sliding down her throat and splashing against her face. She felt him swell between her lips and knew it was about to happen. She slid a hand down under his ass and rubbed it over his scrotum. *FLASH*

Steve felt his balls swell and then shrink as cum surged through the length of his cock causing him to swell between her lips. He pushed up into her mouth and let out a loud roar. Her fingers pressed against his scrotum adding to the surge of hot cream that was about to explode from his cock. *FLASH*

Francine reached out and stroked his hard cock.

The first long rope hit her in the face...on her left eye...in her hair ...and down beside her mouth *FLASH*

The second rope was just as long, and his aim was better. Most shot into her mouth and some on her nose and down to her chin, and a large amount between her tits. *FLASH*

The third was a bit smaller but it got her face again, and her hair. *FLASH*

After the third shot, he plunged his cock into her mouth and face fucked her a bit. *FLASH*

And then he pulled out and shot three more ropes of cum on her tits. *FLASH*

Francine took him back into her mouth and sucked the last few drops of cum from his cock while gazing longingly into the camera. *FLASH* *FLASH*

She continued licking and sucking him until he began to shrink. Steve pulled out of her mouth and collapsed onto the bed, drained and satisfied. *FLASH*

For the next sixty seconds Francine collected most of the hot cum on her face and licked if off her fingers. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

She then raised herself up, the final camera flash waking her from her sex-daze *FLASH*.

She wobbly stood and gathered her clothes in the crook of her left arm. Steve was totally drained and sat exhaustedly on the couch watching the sway of his mother's naked ass and the intoxicating bounce of her rounded breasts as she made her way up to the top of the stairs. Before she reached the top, Francine turned.

"That was a lot of fun Steve. I think you are going to be a great photographer with some more practice." Steve looked up and beamed with pride and the thought of more photo sessions with his sexy mom.

"Let's take a look at the pictures later and pick out the ones you want to show your friends." She said as she sauntered down the hallway, past Stan's office to her bedroom.

Francine was so lost in her thoughts that she never heard the tiny gasp from inside Stan's office. The gasp that would have let her know that Klaus had overheard the entire evening over Stan's intercom and was watching in wonderment as she walked down the hall, totally nude with cum shining brightly on her cheeks, as devious plans filled his little fish brain.