All Comments on 'Amorous Goods: The Flute'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So is it a "magical" flute?

Or is she a slut wife with a husband that likes to watch? Either way he's a willing cuckold and she's a slut. Those two things we know. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

Lovely little vignette of a tale. If music be the food of love, play on! Unfortunately I fear the one bombers may have you in their sights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
as someone stated - clever story

My vote is that he loves to watch and to please her husband she does this. That was why the smile to her husband as she walked back to the kitchen. A little fun between the two and that story is all part of the game. Voting on the story and the clever way the couple gets their fun. Not dropping the score because of the cuck theme even though I don't see how guys can get off on sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Credit to you!

Credit has to be given to those who excel in it.

I hate cuck stories with a passion, and I hate your story with a same passion as others, because even as a fiction they are crap with a mirrors.

(you will not understand what I am trying to say, but it doesn't matter)

Point is: For a cuck shit... You have done well!

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Charming

Mozart and Bergman would be proud.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

As Boyd Percy said: Clever.

.

I, too, thought this was a clever story.

Was it really a magical flute, or were the two blowjob occasions simply setups between the man who owned the flute at the time and the lady who gave the blowjob? We know that the receiver of the blowjob was happy on each occasion, but what were the motives of the women and the flute owners?

There was no cuck submission/subservience nonsense on the part of the husband, just a strange demonstration of the apparent powers of the flute.

Fascinating.

Lue

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Ha ha

Cute story! Definitely some thing new! Thanks for writing.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

Enough Please

Literotica give us a new category for these hideous cuckold stories so the rest of don't have to inadvertently suffer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The intro doesn’t make the rest of the story

Where’s Vicki? You have some old man in the store. And of course a willing cuck. Two stars

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Decameron

The story remained me of those salacious stories of the Decameron, now updated for the time of coronavirus... Thanks for the story and keep writing. You're above the average writer here.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

My dear Moral Compass

.

It is not the cuckold stories that need their own separate category. Most of them give details about wives having their "Extra-marital fun" as defined by the category.

It is the BTB stories that usually have no detail about the 'Loving' wife and her adulterous affairs. They are all about the husband planning the revenge and retribution.

So, Mr Compass, complain to the administrators that the BTB stories need their own category if you must complain, not about the cuck stories.

Lue

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 3 years ago
I agree with luedon

It seems to be btb-only fans that have an issue with anything that doesn’t have a cheating wife getting hers times twelve. I think that revenge should be its own category- I’d probably contribute the occasional story to it.

I agree with anon in that the story didn’t match the prologue. A line or two changed could have fixed it. I read it as more a wife sharing than cuck story. Neither are my cup of tea, but the writing isn’t bad.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Cute story 4 from me.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
hotprof and luedon have spoken

If the husband is ok with. so be it, but this is nothing more than cuckold story with a twist. sharing is done by the couple, the wife walks in a give a guy a blowjob in front of her husband...Cuckold central. did the husband get anything other than an eye full of his wife please another man....CUCKOLD!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 3 years ago
Lovely little vignette

Beautifully written little scene: a small, evocative picture that leaves one just slightly unsure what they're really looking at. Is the flute truly magical, or not? Your imaginative artistry deserves a much higher score.

GA

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 3 years ago
@anon 10/03/2020: Where's Vikki?

Please see the story "Amorous Goods: The Box" by zoolicious at https://www.literotica.com/s/amorous-goods-the-box, or click on the "amorous goods" tag.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Just a new description of slut wife - cuckold idiot! What should be sexy, erotic or stimulating about watching your own wife become a whore and orally satisfy another man? Probably only for the mentally ill who call themselves "cuckies"!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Did you actually read the story, MattenW?

.

MW, you say "What should be sexy, erotic or stimulating about watching your own wife become a whore and orally satisfy another man?"

At what point in this story was a husband described as being erotically stimulated by his wife's behaviour in orally stimulating another man?

Not even a cuckold, let alone a cuck or cuck-shit story. At no point was a wife described as committing adultery (in the technical sense of penis entering vagina).

.

Lue

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
A well crafted flash story

In the end several questions. Was it really magic? Did he really pay a thousand bucks for it? Finally, How much fun did Fredoberto have penning this little gem?

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
I Get The Impression

That the enchanted woman, in this case specifically Hazel doesn't retain any memory of the blowjob after she is done judging by her husband's comment about how she "...prefers not to discuss her magic trick after a show." Another fine flash story from across the pond. I also enjoyed and agreed with luedon's comments. Signed: BTW

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that’s a good laugh for a sex story

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Crazy fun!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I get the impression that the husband sees the wife as only an object and little else. Maybe a pet.

There doesn’t seem to really be any love for her at all, and certainly no respect or even concern.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah2 months ago

This is a wee gem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.