All Comments on 'Amy and Brian Ch. 01'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Concealing a bad series under another title

The first one didn't work, so the author tries again under another title. This one is even worse. Give it up, you can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ehhhh.. Not this pathetic excuse Ive read in countless other stories...

Her father was a man-whore and her mother a wimp so she decides to become a whore herself.. Please stop.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with one of the comments...

I agree with one of the comments...Her father made her and her mother's lives a living hell, and the first thing she does is to behave as her father...At least her father payed for an abortion...she was worst than the father...Let's see how this turns...for now, still 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very interesting. You have created quite a challenge for yourself here. Bravo! I hope.

So Amy is just a fucked up psycho case, and she's not fucking for simple pleasure but to fill some empty space, some void in her character, created by her father's betrayal, and her mother's acquiescence to his betrayal. Gees, there are so many ways to spin this. Can't wait to see what your take on it is.

I think it is clever to take this out of the realm of cheap shallow selfish slut into the realm of mentally ill lost and confused little girl, trapped in a paradox of good versus evil. Like she has the best man in the world, but she is the product of an evil father and a facilitating stupid mother, so Amy doesn't really deserve Brian and acts out in the most cruel and damaging behavior behind his back, the whole time struggling with her demons, and maybe secretly hoping to get caught and be punished, as a child of such evil parents deserves to be punished and suffer. Yeah! You can use any of this if you want, but it won't help, I don't think.

You are either very brave or very stupid to think you can pull this bullshit story off. But since we have an ample supply of bullshit stories to 1-bomb, I'm going to withhold my rating until you either confirm my fears or surprise me with your creativity. I'm hoping to be surprised.

P.S. There are a whole lot of readers who really really want to see Amy burn, slowly and painfully. I've given it a thought myself. So you have a double challenge of somehow convincing us that Amy should at least be understood and sympathized. Maybe even forgiven? Except for Luedon of course, who will embrace this "wandering wife" with open arms, and complete understanding. Its just sex, what Brian doesn't know won't hurt him, blah, blah, (I wanna fuck around and not feel guilty about it) blah. But for those who remember that a marriage starts not just with a promise, but a vow, Amy has already divorced and left her husband, just hanging around to raise the kids and mark time until her next fuck on the side. If you can get the BTB crowd to at least understand, and maybe even forgive Amy, you'll be a genius. Go for it!

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Thanks for the continuation.....

Am starting to dislike Amy with every chapter. Wow....what a self centered person. Yea, I get that she had a fucked up childhood. But a lot of people had bad childhoods and didn't end up screwed in the head.

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Anon comments...

Dear writer, please ignore the anon comments that get posted. They offer no constructive feedback and if all the writers did as the anons suggested, no one would post anything. You're doing a fine job and the story, to date, is well written.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Boy she is the worst

We are a product of our upbringing, but we also have free will. She is choosing to be adulterous, despite her rationalizations of her father's betrayal providing the template for that choice.

Hope Brian wise's up and finds out and goes off happily ever after with Cat, That's the great thing about being head of a cardio-thoracic dept, lots of $$$ earned so plent of money to pay off ex wife and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that there is nobody to like here. Amy is such a detestable person that it's impossible to sympathize with or for her. And the others are just cartoon characters that seem to be here for no particular reason other than to make Amy look bad. With thoroughly unlikeable characters doing really stupid things, there's nothing fun or entertaining about reading this. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey don't give up! You write well. 5*

What do these anons want. Story line: she cheats, he burns her bad, end of story. Now that is really entertaining for every story on this site. What bullshit they espouse. They must be very bitter people.

If you do find a way back for her you are a wonderful writer as you have set yourself a real challenge but go for it! To me if he burns her what is the point of bothering to continue the story. No they must find a way back but I have no clue how he can accept her treachery since before their marriage and even the night before the wedding. He would make Liz look like a hard ass!

But please don't let Brian cheat and then feel guilty and forgive her. That is just a cheap way out of the situation.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
I agree with the last anonymous

This is a well-constructed story about a person who is being shown to be not very likeable. The story is developing her as an interesting character.

Many readers of LW stories seem to want characters who are sweet and lovable in all they do, with happy endings for those who are good and death and destruction for those who transgress.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Well I'm hook thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well i hope hubby finds out

and aas for being friends with joshs family i hope that also ends and i hope he divorcess his idiot wife and sues josh for what ever andi also hope brian gets the kids. At least maybe that way his son wont end up being screwed up also. and as for amy i hope she has a sorry lonely life and dies miserable with her face in a ditch full of shit. swing yes that way both partners are getting the same Cheat Not in my life time to me that is evil incarnate

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony hope sand hopes, and hopes. And we all hope

the asshole of Lit, yes that's you dear annony, stop visiting this site and gets crabs . gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do not like Amy

But there is people like her out there, such is life.

The fact that her husband is always there for her (and has been for a long time) make all her transgressions worst. The poor guy is even thinking about re kindling there marriage, poor cuckold raising the (possible) son of his best friend.

I will not ask how Brian can be that clueless because I have seen people like that. Certainly hope that he will find out, forgive her, and then divorce her. The two long lasting affairs are wrong but I think Brian could get over them, the news that the kid may not be his and that she does not know for sure is just outrageous and make impossible RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes.

What a bitch, sorry but she is so selfish and self centered their is no hope for her, she has done way to much damage for their to be a happy ending for her family. She can just skate on to her next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad story

This is a sad story and you should put an end to it right now. 1*

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 8 years ago
comments are great

I gave up on reading the story. Don't care for fiction but I am enjoying the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dont listen to haters

Dont listen to haters. Keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Laf 99

Author is just sucking dick by proxy.the sad part is these fuckers are being born faster than HIV can get rid of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Dont listen to haters

Slamming others for daring to have their own opinions is a far better definition of hater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It takes a slut to write such a good story about a slut.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
This story line is excellent.

In my opinion, this storyline should be rated higher than it is. It is emotionally packed and feels so real. I love it. I haven't read a series that engaged me like this in a while.

It seems that fantastic stories that resemble fairytales have become par for the course. So much so that people on this site seem to equate THAT with reality. When a story like this comes along, it produces feelings that they want to avoid. They want a hero to make them feel good.

I love this series. Please keep writing. Don't let the negative feedback discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't bother with the rest, it turns into a WACC story where in the end, the POV character "holds no ill will" towards the "friends" who were the fathers of his children.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Pathetic

Bad enough you basically gave Chris a free pass, but this cheating cunt needs to feel a lot of pain soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I tried, I really did, but Amy is just a no good slut and not worth reading about, the constant back and forth with memories is over the top, you're long winded and need to see someone about that.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Intriguing story line.

Writing could be better but the story is an attention grabber.

Amy is disgusting and not a very sympathetic character but the story does lead to wanting to see the nuclear explosion coming and the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Repetitive lunacy

Apparenty, incapable of learning any kind of lesson form her ill-fated, twenty plus year affair with Chris, Amy now has young Josh, twenty years her junior, as her new sexual toy. How do we expect that to turn out? Well let's just say a much deserved disaster is about a page turn or two away.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Glad

Glad you decided to continue with Amy's story. Can't believe you made her even more despicable than she already was. Hope her whole house of cards falls on her head. Having a philandering father in no way excuses her behaviour. I've become a fan of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous