All Comments on 'Amy and Pam'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sombragrissombragrisover 16 years ago
Incredible

SO beautiful! I know I read a LOT, an awful lot of lesbian sex stories but in my 37 years of life I have never ever seen something so beautiful and sensuous like this. This is EASILY the best lesbian story I've ever read! Kudos!

P.S.: Stories like this make me envious of women. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm still shaking

Reading this was a lifechanging experience!

I can hardly even describe it. Better than actually having sex or touching myself. I'm still shaking. Thank you AddieQ. Even if only for 30 minutes, you rocked my world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Original and beautiful

As a old man (78)reader I only can tel you that you is a great professional writer and I fall in love with your style and imagination. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Original and beautiful

As a old man (78)reader I only can tel you that you is a great professional writer and I fall in love with your style and imagination. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Hot

brilliant story, everything was beautifully described. i have never read such a good lesbian romance before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Magical

Your writing is absolutely captivating. I felt as though I experienced every moment, arousing yes, but so much more. I was emotionally engaged, almost participating, yet not driven by desire or a need for sexual release. I'm inspired by this gentle fulfillment, this calm satisfaction that comes from the simple pleasure of reading. I know I will read more stories submitted by you. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favorite Author

AddieQ, you are my favorite author. I have never said that about anyone so far. I love the sensitivity that your inject into your stories. Guy authors write fuck stories; you write love stories. Same activities, but so totally different. As a guy myself, your stories really get to me. Please keep up the great work. I see that this story was written several years ago. I hope you are still writing.

QuantumanQuantumanover 10 years ago
Well done

Excellent story and character development. The eroticism was perfectly paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm in AWE

Your whole collection here, this incredibly melancholic tactile dream of the heart, is the absolute pinnacle of erotic litterature. This is how the soul is moved. Everything out there just seems cold, clinical and vague now. I cannot stress this enough, just fantastic.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 3 years ago
Beautiful moments in time

This is/was a beautiful story. Amy and Pam had an experience not often expressed as you have done. It was long and intimate and spoked of a love between long time friends.

The story had a lot of misspelled words which made it difficult to read but, not impossible. The meaning was clear and understandable. Thank you for a delicate and loving tale.

jakepedjakeped12 months ago

Another fantastic story such a great story line would love to see more of your stories come on fingers to the bone. Lol x Peter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous