Amy and Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

I mean, this was little Amy, my best and closest friend. And something about it just felt so good.

I tried to stay calm, and I was trying to perceive if she did it again.

I waited a long time, and then it happened again. This time there was no mistaking it. She pressed he self - her crotch - right against my hip. I wanted to let her know this didn't frighten me, that I thought was nice, that it felt good. But I was too emotional to say anything - so I just let it all happen.

She did it again, smooth and steady. And again.

Her motions were as slow as her breathing, maybe slower. And all the while, I was carefully stroking her back and neck. I lay there drinking it all in - it was so pleasant.

Little by little - the gentle movement of her hips was becoming more noticeable.

It was a strange thing, this game of pretend. I mean, Amy was acting like she was asleep, but I knew that she wasn't. At the same time, I didn't want to let on to her that I knew, but I did know. It was so odd, and so intimate.

I could tell my heart was beating faster. Amy had her head on my shoulder, and I thought that she must be able to feel my heart pounding.

Then there was one firm push, and this one was hard enough to be unmistakable. It was a sexual and deliberate humping movement right onto my hip. It was so strong, I think it surprised Amy more than me, because right then, she froze.

Oh no, I thought - was she scared?

I wanted more. But I didn't want to do anything to frighten her.

What could I do? I kept on rubbing the bare skin on her back, as kind and gentle as I possibly could. I was trying, through my fingertips, to be as tender and comforting as I could.

But Amy was lying there totally still.

I slowly let my fingertips move down to low part of her back, to the bare skin between her t-shirt and her running shorts. I rubbed the cool skin there with the tips of my fingers, and it made Amy shudder, almost like I was tickling her - for that one second - it seemed like she was shivering with ecstasy.

Then she made another slow humping push into my hip with her groin.

I couldn't help it, I softly went, "Mmmmmm..."

With that, with my little noise, her humping got a lot more willful and deliberate. There was no pretending now. Her pelvis was grinding in a firm and smooth rhythm.

It felt magical.

This went on for a long time, Amy gently humping my side, right near my hip, and all the while I ran my fingertips along her bare back above her shorts.

Oh my god - it was so wonderful and even with the strong humping motions, it was somehow really tender.

Amy was building in intensity, it was becoming forceful and dramatic. I was really shocked at how sexual it was - and at the same time so - I don't know - so adorable.

And then, Amy stopped.

What happened? I was worried this beautiful thing may end.

I slowly and gently gave Amy a little hug - it wasn't much just a small reassuring cuddle.

Then, Amy took a deep breath and shifted a little. In a very deliberate way she began to move, she was slow and cautious. She slid her knee from my hip, across my tummy.

I let her move, until she was right on top of me. Her knees were positioned on both sides of me, squeezing against my ribs, and her nylon running shorts pressing into my belly. Now her head was against my neck and she held me in a warm embrace.

I couldn't help myself, I gave her a big hug.

Oh my god, this was my dearest friend, and she had always been SO nice to me. I felt SO CLOSE right then. I didn't say anything, but I desperately wanted to tell her how much she had meant to me. How much I cared about her.

We lay there for a minute. Amy was right on top of me, with her crotch firm against me, right against my tummy.

She was rubbing just a moment before - and it felt so nice, but now she was completely still. Was she scared? Why did she stop? I was all mixed up and worried. What was happening?

I wanted so badly to tell her how I was feeling, how nice this was...

And then - I couldn't help it - I carefully arched my back and pushed my belly up into her shorts.

All I had on was my bra and my skirt. My tummy was bare and the sensation of my skin against the thin fabric of her shorts felt so gratifying.

Amy must have felt it, I know she did.

I waited just a moment, and I did it again - gently, but it was right in between her legs, right into her crotch.

She stayed so still. Should I stop? What was happening? I couldn't help my self, I had to try.

I got up the nerve, and I dramatically arched my back and pressed my belly really hard up into her crotch. And, at the same moment, I let out a little gasp of satisfaction.

That was all it took. Almost immediately she moved her groin right against my tummy.

She went on, and started humping in a rhythm. Her peaceful motions felt firm and soothing, and I was hypnotized by the warm pressure against my bare skin.

I carefully lifted the back of her t-shirt, just to be able to feel more of her smooth skin.

Then I let both hands gently move down to her shorts, and I actually touched her round plump bottom. It felt so wonderful, the smooth nylon of her shorts, and the steady sensual humping of her hips.

I was astounded at what was happening. It felt overwhelmingly glorious. But the focal point everything - all of it, was all on Amy's gently pumping hips.

We both held each other tight, and both of us were rocking, meeting each other with this delicate rhythm. We must have gone on like this, swaying and pumping, for 15 wonderful minutes. Oh god, it was so delicious.

Amy's head was so close to my face, I could smell her hair and hear her deep breathing.

And then I heard Amy say something, it was quiet - just a hush. I didn't know what it was.

I whispered, "Amy, what did you say?"

And with her head still buried in against my shoulder, she whispered, "Is it all right that I'm doing this?"

She sounded so worried.

I answered, "Oh yes, baby - it's really nice."

Amy said, "Are you sure?"

And - as compassionate as I could, I said, "Yes - I'm sure."

She whimpered, "Really?"

I whispered, "Yes, it feels good - I like it."

"I like it too"

"Amy - Please, don't stop." I begged.

With that, Amy changed her tempo. Things got harder and faster. She began to aggressively hump my belly in strong steady motions.

And she started breathing louder.

I had both hands on her bottom, and instead of just lightly touching, I actually squeezed.

Then Amy whispered, "I love you."

As soon as she said it I felt warm tears brimming up in my eyes. In a shaky voice I said, "Oh Amy - I love you too."

Oh god, I can't let her know I'm crying - that was all I could think.

Then Amy sat up, and looked right at me, and saw my tears. She looked so concerned, and she said, "Oh Pam - should I stop?"

I stammered out, "Oh no, Amy - No... Don't stop - This feels so good."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes - don't stop - please don't stop - I'm happy - I don't know why I'm crying, I'm so happy..." And I squeezed her tightly as I said this.

"I'm happy too, this feels good," Amy said.

I said, "Keep going."

And she started to rub even harder, it was steady and firm. But now she was sitting up and looking down at me. Amy's motions with her hips were getting more sensual, and so was her breathing.

Seeing Amy - seeing her looking so happy felt wonderful.

I stopped crying and smiled at her.

I was so emotional, and Amy looked so intent, that I cautiously asked, "Amy - do you think you can come?"

"What?" She acted really surprised, and she slowed down.

"Don't stop..." I said.

"You mean it? I could come - like this?" Amy asked.

"Yes - you're doing really good - I think you should try."

"Really?"

"Yes, really - I think you can. I want you to..."

"Pam - I don't know..."

"You're doing so good." I whispered.

"I am?" she asked with her little girl voice.

"Oh God - Yes, baby, you're doing wonderful."

"Okay, I'll try - I'm not sure what to do." She said.

"Let me help..."

And I started to rock a little to meet her pumping hips. I would arch my belly up into her shorts. I put both hands firmly on her hips - pulling and guiding with each thrust.

Then I moved my hands around to her shorts, to her butt cheeks, holding her plump bottom snug in my hands. I would try and work her hips by pulling against her bottom - to make the motions even faster - and more dramatic. She looked so wonderful and serious.

Together, we found a smooth and strong rhythm.

Amy asked, "Is this okay?"

I told her, "Yes, this is good, you're doing great."

She awkwardly asked, "What can - I mean, what else can I do?"

"Lets try going just a little faster, I can help - Okay?"

"I'll try..."

We worked at this for a few minutes and Amy was getting progressively faster and faster. She moved so she was sitting a little more upright, so she could look at me as I lay on the bed.

Amy gasped, "Oh god - Pam..."

She pushed harder and faster. It went on in heaving physical motions, until she was getting really frenzied - it was amazing.

I was only wearing a bra, and I felt so - well, I felt so pretty right then - And seeing Amy be so bold, the feeling was astounding.

I let out a happy, "Oh Amy - YES!"

And with that, something shifted, she went REALLY fast, and started to gasp quick breaths.

It was totally thrilling.

With me on my back, and only my bra on, my breasts started bouncing dramatically with each thrust of Amy's hips. The way she was positioned, sitting upright - she was looking right at me. She was intently watching the motions of my bounding chest.

I quietly said, "Yes, Amy - Yes..."

It felt like she was trying to get my breasts to move, like she was rocking her hips just to see them bounce.

Both my hands were on Amy's bottom, and that pose, the way my arms were positioned, they seemed to squeeze my breasts together. At some point, I let go of her bottom, and let my arms lay out to the sides. My chest was instantly "liberated" and - even in my tight white bra - my breasts were free to bounce in a way that was more exaggerated.

It was obvious Amy was ecstatic at what she was seeing.

And matching Amy's strong rhythm, each pumping thrust, I whimpered out an ecstatic, "Yes - Yes - Yes..."

I moved just a little, positioning myself in a way that my chest would wiggle even more. I let myself rock in so they would bound wildly. And Amy immediately responded by thrusting even harder.

'YES - YES - YES..."

She was going so fast that her nylon shorts felt like they might burn my tummy - I'm not kidding, she was exploding with this crazy energy.

Then she abruptly stopped, and tried to collect herself. She was literally shaking with emotion.

"Amy - Oh god, that was really good - you were doing so good."

She panted, "I was? That was - Oh god - too intense..."

She was working to calm her breathing down, so it seemed like it was hard for her to talk. I kept my hands on Amy's bottom, and let her relax a little. I was smiling and joyous.

Amy seemed lost, like she was hypnotized.

Amy was looking down at me now. She was sitting on my belly, her shorts were all bunched up and her t-shirt seemed impossibly tight, and her nipples were prominent and beautiful.

She was breathing hard with her mouth open, and here eyes were wide. She looked like she was confused, like she couldn't really comprehend what was happening.

But then, looking at her, I realized she was focused entirely on my breasts.

I was breathing hard too. And my deep breaths were making my chest move - and my breasts were jiggling with each inhalation. Amy was focused with wide eyes.

I whispered, "Oh Amy - it felt wonderful."

After a moment she replied, "Yes. It felt SO good."

I looked down at myself. And I could see that my nipples were incredibly hard, they were jutting up against the white fabric of my bra. And it was obvious Amy was utterly entranced.

She was looking so intently - directly at my breasts - she was bewitched. My nipples were so hard right then, and my bra, it was just a plain white thing - but it seemed, right then, to be the most beautiful bra in the world - I felt so exhilarated.

I whispered, "Amy, you're looking at my bra..."

She said, "Oh god, I'm sorry - I - I..."

I interrupted, "No - Amy, it's okay - it's okay..."

She turned away from me, and she looked ashamed.

"Oh no - Amy, please, it's okay - Please, I want you to look."

She whispered a nervous, "But, it's so..."

I begged, "Amy - PLEASE..."

And she turned back, and said, "Really? Are you sure?"

And I said, "Please - Amy, please..."

Then she looked right at me. Right at my bra, with my nipples so defined against the tight white fabric.

"Pam - oh god, I don't know what's happening."

"Amy - it's okay - this is wonderful."

And then, I inhaled as deeply as I could - and arched my back, and doing this made my breasts rise up. And this rising motion seemed to hypnotize Amy.

I whispered, "It's okay, please Amy..."

I did it again, I inhaled and let my breasts jiggle - and Amy acted so joyous.

And then - I did it affair, and Amy actually made a happy little gasping noise.

I started to tremble, it was so emotional.

Then I said, "Amy, I feel SO good."

All Amy could do was stare at my breasts, at my bra and my hard nipples.

Amy whispered, "Pam - You look, so beautiful."

"I'm happy right now, I mean - This is just, oh god - Last summer we talked about our breasts, on the beach that day - do you remember?"

"I remember..." And her intense gaze never strayed from my breasts.

I continued, "And - We were both so flat and so worried about ourselves, remember? I mean, it just felt like we would NEVER grow up."

"I know."

"You were the ONLY person I ever talked to about my - my - Oh god, about how scared I was. About my body - and about our bodies."

Amy smiled and whispered, "I've missed you so much..."

I didn't know what else to say. But it felt so exciting to let Amy stare at me, at my simple bra - and my incredibly hard nipples.

"It's okay baby," I whispered, my voice trembled with emotion.

Amy stammered, "Pam, it's just so - it's all so - I'm so happy..."

Then she did it, she reached down and touched me, and she carefully put her fingertips on my bra.

I whimpered out, "Oh god - Oh god..."

It was the most gently and kind thing I had ever felt. She was smiling and concentrating. She traced the outline of my bra with her tiny fingers, and my breathing got deeper, and my breasts giggled with each inhalation. This lasted a long time, perhaps a few minutes.

Amy whispered, "So beautiful..."

Then, like it was meant to happen - I carefully reached around to my back. I undid the clasp of my bra. And immediately Amy put her hands to her mouth in an expression of awe.

"Pam - Oh my god - Pam..." She stammered.

I moved my arms to get the bra all the way off, I was slow and deliberate.

"Pam - please, I want to help..." she whispered.

And she carefully pulled it over my arms. My breasts were now totally uncovered, and Amy looked joyous. My nipples were very firm.

I lay my arms out on the bed, palms up.

I was so excited for Amy, and it was unbelievably thrilling for me too. I was breathing hard from the emotion, and I was purposely making my chest rise with each inhalation, and my breasts would jiggle and move. I could see the effect on Amy.

I just lay there, with my arms outstretched, looking at her, and the perfectly adoring look on her face.

Then, her hips began to grind into my belly. She moved down toward my legs, and began to hump my thin silk skirt.

And then suddenly - Oh god, she was kissing my breasts.

And then she kissed my hard nipples - and then the kissing turned to sucking - and all the while she was pumping her groin against my leg - against my skirt.

Pam was lost - sucking hard and loud, with a magical inner truth, like it was perfectly honest - like she was a baby - - like she was in heaven - like the connection between us was eternal.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled.

She was lost in some heavenly place, hugging and humping and sucking - it was miraculous.

Pam was sucking and whimpering, like a little baby. And she was sucking hard too - her whole body was thrusting and sucking. It went on and on for a long time.

It was too much - the sensations were almost too wonderful.

"Pam," I gasped, "Sit up, please."

And she sat up, and looked at me.

She looked insatiably happy.

I lay there unmoving.

I looked up at her, at her tight white t-shirt, and I was electrified at how beautiful her tiny breasts, and her prominent nipples looked under the fabric.

Then - finally, I reached up and touched her wonderfully cute little belly button, her tummy was showing below her shirt. I rubbed it and wiggled my finger in it, and Amy giggled.

Then - I slid both hands under the tight fabric and held onto her - I could feel her ribs.

Amy stopped moving, and I could feel her breathing.

I started to move my hands up, under her shirt, towards her chest. Amy was frozen in anticipation, her big eyes watching me.

I stammered, "Oh god..."

She whispered, "Pam..."

And then I pushed my hands up a little deeper into her tight white shirt.

I carefully moved my hands higher, and she whispered, "Yes - yes - yes..."

I lifted her tight shirt, and she helped - and then it was off.

"Oh god, Amy..." I gasped.

She looked amazing, her skin was so pale, and she had freckles all across her chest and shoulders. And her breasts were small and delicate. Her nipples were hard and tiny.

I said, "Amy - You look so perfect - so beautiful."

Then she started to make a few dramatic humping motions on my bare belly.

She whispered, "This rubbing feels SO good."

Watching Amy thrust like that, and with our shirts off, I felt so amazingly turned-on.

In a panting voice, I said, "Amy - I think - it will feel better for you - if we take your shorts off."

She stopped her rubbing, and she had a very solemn look on her face.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes - I think so."

And then she quietly said, "Okay."

She got off of my belly and sat next to me, and suddenly - except for our breathing - we were both perfectly still.

And then - in a strangely resigned way, she removed her shorts. And then she sat there, wearing only her little white panties. She looked at me with a meek expression. I don't think she really knew what she should do next.

In a tiny little voice she asked, "Is it okay if I leave my panties on?"

I answered, "Please - take them off."

Amy asked, "Really - Are you sure?"

I whispered, "Amy, Please - it will feel SO good."

Amy smiled and in an obedient way, she took off her panties.

Oh my god - she was completely naked - she sat with her arms wrapped around her knees - she so looked small - she looked so absolutely perfect.

She smiled nervously and then stammered, "I feel so funny - being naked like this."

I wasn't sure what to say. I replied, "Amy - You look absolutely beautiful."

"But..." and she trailed off.

Then without thinking or worrying - I pulled my skirt down and my panties off, and I lay there naked.

Amy stared wide-eyed and silent.

I said, "Amy - Oh god, I needed to do that..."

She smiled, her big beautiful eyes were looking at me with such a tenderness and submissive expression.

She stared at me, and I let her look. I lay there watching her. I could tell she was excited to see me, like this - with all my clothes off.

"Come here Amy," and I patted my belly, where she had been sitting, "You were doing such a good job before."

Then, very cautiously, she climbed back on me - and straddled my belly.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers