Amy and Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,726 Followers

Oh my god - She barely had any pubic hair, just a delicate amount - like a little girl. Her vagina was plump and moist. It was all centered - in full view, above my belly button. It was unbelievably lovely.

I sat up a little to see better - and whispered, "Amy - oh dear god, Amy - you are so beautiful."

We sat there for a minute, frozen in that pose.

Then, she did this thing that absolutely shocked me.

She sat up on her knees, and moved her plump and pink little vagina toward me, so I could see it even better. And it was lovely and moist.

In a strangely submissive voice, she said, "Is it wet? It feels all wet."

"Amy - it's wet, I can see that it's beautiful and wet."

And she held that pose, naked on her knees, arching her hips toward me - with her lovely vagina just inches from my face.

She whispered, "Pam, I feel so wet..."

And now, she sat back down onto me and began to hump against my belly again - in firm and deliberate stokes. The sensation of her warm skin against me was so powerful and so erotic - Oh god, I was astonished. I had never imagined such a wonderful feeling. She kept rubbing along my tummy, it went on and on - slowly building.

Amy kept rubbing, it went on for a few minutes, and little by little, she was getting faster.

I asked, "How does this feel?"

"It's - it's nice." Amy answered smiling.

"Good - I'm glad."

"Oh my god - Pam, it feels really good."

"You're doing SO good."

This went on for a few minutes, and Amy's gentle thrusting became more physical and more sexual.

She whispered, "I love you so much..."

And then and she went back to humping my smooth tummy. I put my hands on her back and held her tightly.

Her face was against my neck, I whispered in her ear, "Amy - your doing so good..."

Then, she was kissing my neck. The kisses were tender and filled with love.

As quietly and as softly as I could, I whispered in her ear, "Amy - do you think that - can you try and squirt?"

"What?" She replied.

"Please - Can you squirt on me, like you did on Bobby?"

"Oh god - I - I don't know if..."

"Don't worry - I won't be angry - I want you to."

I wanted this for Amy - it felt just wonderful. I wanted so dearly to please her.

She whispered, "Are you sure?"

I happily said, "Yes, Amy - I want you to..."

Then Amy looked at me with such kindness.

She rubbed firm and steady, the sensation of Amy's moist vagina against my smooth tummy was utterly amazing.

"Oh god - yes, baby - it's wonderful," I said.

I reached to the nightstand and got a bottle of apricot scented oil. And as soon as Amy saw it in my hand, she asked what it was.

I said, "I think this will feel nice - is it okay?"

"Yes - okay..." she said in a submissive voice.

I undid the cap, and she squirmed back up onto my belly and arched her pelvis and moved her groin to me.

I poured a thin stream of the oil onto her - right on her pale little area of delicate pubic hair. Amy kind of squealed with excitement as a puddle formed between her legs - against my skin - as my belly button filled up.

I set the bottle on the nightstand, and left the cap off.

Amy looked down at the thick warm puddle, and as soon as she pressed her hips into it she exclaimed, "Oh god, Pam - it's magical!"

We were both flooded with the delicious sweet smell of the apricot oil. And Amy was visibly joyous at the sensation.

Suddenly, everything - every motion was velvety smooth. Amy's thrusting was friction's and delicious.

"This, oh my god - this feels SO good."

She was rubbing harder, in smooth sexual motions.

"Amy - try going faster." I commanded.

"Okay..." Amy gasped.

And then she was thrusting herself in a kind of panic, it was silky smooth across the oily surface of my torso. And she was slapping her oily pink vagina against my breasts.

It made this delicious noise, over and over, as her tiny little vagina hit my full oily breasts. I was getting lost in the noise and the intensity.

"Yes - Amy - it'll happen."

Amy stammered, "This oil - oh my god - I love it..."

With that, I reached to the nightstand and poured the rest of the bottle - the whole thing - on my belly and across my breasts.

Amy gasped, "Pam - thank you..."

She inched higher - on her knees - up to my oil soaked breasts - pressing her slippery vagina against the smooth pale skin - and rubbed herself against me in a way I can only describe as joyous.

"Oh my god Amy - I want you to squirt - please..." I gasped.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes - Please try - I want it SO bad..."

With that, Amy moaned out loudly and then she pressed the thick lips of her vagina hard against my firm oily breast. She rubbed herself right up near my nipple, and she held onto my breasts with desperate little hands.

"Pam, your nipple is so hard, and I can feel it - it feel so good against my - my..." Amy stammered.

"Amy - it's so beautiful."

"Is - is it okay if, can I - can I rub against - your - nipple?"

"Oh god YES!" I gasped.

She gripped my oily breast harder - she pushed her sopping vagina snug against my hard nipple - her knees were pushed firm into my armpits. And she rubbed hard, I could see it ALL so clearly.

"Amy - yes - Please, it's okay to squirt on me - please..."

"I'm not sure if..."

"Please try - PLEASE!" I gasped.

This went on for - oh my god - about 5 minutes - building with each firm push - The slippery apricot oil was splashing - and my nipple felt hard and electric - sliding hot and smooth against Amy's slippery open vagina.

I could see her - and her plump little clitoris - swollen and awash in oil - rubbing against my hard erect nipple. The way I was laying, it was so close to my face - I could see EVERYTHING.

I put my hands on her bottom, and tried to guide her motions, but it was so slippery and oily all I could do was hold on and let my hands slide on her smooth oily skin.

Amy whispered, "I wanna come - I wanna come..."

I looked up at her and begged, "Squirt on me - Please - It's okay - please try and squirt - PLEASE..."

She stammered, "I'll try..."

I put my hands on her butt, and it was all smeared with oil. And with Amy's dramatic thrusting, I tried my best to hold on, but it was so oily, and so slippery.

I wrapped my fingers into her crack, and without realizing it - my oily fingertips touched Amy's anus.

She immediately let out a passionate, "Oh god - Oh god..."

Her pumping groin was now getting faster, and she was shivering with passion. I put my oily finger firm against her tight little anus. Everything felt slippery and wonderful.

Amy gasped out, "Pam, oh god - Please..."

And then Amy backed up, pushing the tiny pucker of her oily anus firm against my index finger. And she looked at me - directly at me - and her expression was so bewildered.

I whispered, "Baby, you are doing so good - so good."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

She was motionless right then, but I could feel her body quiver as she pressed herself back onto my oily finger.

I said, "Yes Baby - you are doing great."

And then she looked right at me, and she pushed her little anus firm against my finger, she had to push hard, and I let it slide into her - it was so oily and so tight.

Instantly Amy started to shake, she closed her eyes and she stammered out, "I love you - I love you..."

And I pushed my finger in, just a little deeper.

Amy cried out, "I love you - Pam, I love you..."

All I could do was pant, "Oh god - I love you too!"

She was shivering against me, all in that puddle of warm oil.

And I said, "Amy, you're almost there - do you think you can squirt on me?"

She answered with a passionate, "YES!"

And I pulled my oily finger in and out as smooth as I could.

She was possessed, and stammered, "I love you - I love you - I love you..." Over and over, it was beautiful.

And then she trembled. She shook as if in a spasm.

Her cries of "I love you," were changing, to a fast passionate moaning.

"Yes - yes..." I exclaimed.

It happened, Amy screamed out my name. She was lost in a delicious climax, and she squeezed my breasts with so much emotion - her tight anus wrapped snug around my oily finger - her slippery swollen vagina pressed hard and shivering against my nipple - I thought I would cry.

It happened fast. Suddenly Amy sat up and arched her back - it was involuntary - she

couldn't help it. An orgasm was ripping through her.

Her hips were shivering, and

Amy's finger was still in my bottom.

And then she was suddenly squirting from my vagina.

"Yes!" Amy squealed.

Amy was pumping out hot liquid - a strong clear stream appeared - squirting down on my breasts for just a few glorious seconds, splashing all over everything.

"Oh god - YES!" Amy exclaimed.

Amy convulsed in that pose, her groin spraying all over my wet and oily chest.

The waves moved thru Amy and she gasped and trembled. She whimpered like a baby

She was squirting - and it was warm - and a puddle formed on me - between my breasts, it ran down toward my neck, and down my belly...

She looked down at me, still in the throws of the orgasm.

"Amy - I love you so much..." I said.

And Amy stared - with eyes wide.

She stayed upright, on her knees, breathing hard. And my chest was damp and

glistening. My nipples were unbelievably hard.

I was frozen, and I was staring at Amy - at her wet vagina. We stayed

like that for a full minute, her heavy breathing slowly subsiding.

Then, Amy moved just a little, and I said, "Amy, its still dripping - hold still

you're still dripping."

Amy whispered, "I think there is more."

"What?" I asked.

"I'm gunna squirt again."

I gasped out, "Oh please, yes- yes..."

And she held still, and I could see she was trying to push - desperately trying to squeeze anything more out.

I whispered, "I wanna see..."

And I moved down, so my face was right under her sopping and plump vaginal lips.

I leaned in and kissed her - firm on her dripping vagina.

She whispered, "Oh god - YES..."

And I kept my lips on her wet shivering opening.

She whispered, "I love you..."

I licked and sucked and kissed - and then she tensed and pushed - and a final delicate squirt happened.

A small amount more splashed - hot and clean - directly onto my waiting lips, and it dripped down my cheeks. It was hot and delicious.

Oh my god - it was beautiful.

Eventually she settled down, and melted into me, hugging my oily torso and me.

Amy squeezed me, she was still panting a little, and we lay together for a few minutes.

Finally, I whispered, "Amy - you did it!"

"Oh Pam..."

"Amy - you did it!" I exclaimed. "Oh my god - I saw it - You squirted - It was so beautiful!"

"Pam - that felt so good..." Amy said to me, still panting and out of breath.

"Oh Amy - you did so good - I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you," she sounded so grateful.

"Oh baby, you are so welcome!"

"Thank you," Amy whispered.

"Oh God - I loved it - I love all of it so much."

I was gasping and satisfied, looking down at Amy and her happy expression.

I replied, "It was wonderful - It was so wonderful."

Amy stammered, Thank you - thank you..."

"Oh god Pam!"

"Amy - I love you..."

"I love you too - So much!"

I sank down into an embrace. We hugged so tight, it was desperate and so real - I felt so alive. I felt joyous, and the wetness and our oily bodies fit so perfectly, my beautiful little friend.

We were made for just this moment.

addieQ
addieQ
1,726 Followers