Amy and the Doctor Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom chuckled and replied, "By the way you were pumping your finger in and out of your pussy while pulling on your nipples. It was getting me worked up! When you screamed, 'Oh my gosh, it feels so good. I'm...I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Mmm, yes...yes, oh yes...I'm cumming,' then I almost came myself."

I was so embarrassed. Not only was I having another naked-in-public nightmare, I was also caught masturbating by my mother.

Then my mom hugged me and said, "It's going to be alright. I'll give Doctor Hefferton a call and we'll set up another therapy session."

I begged, "Mom, please don't call Doctor Hefferton. All he wants to do is expose me in public and that's the reason I'm having nightmares in the first place."

My mom simply replied, "You'll have to trust him. He's a doctor."

After my mom left my bedroom, I curled up in the fetal position. I'm having naked-in-public nightmares and my doctor thinks exposing me in public will cure me of these nightmares. However, I don't believe he's a real doctor. I think he's some guy in his forties who likes humiliating eighteen-year-old girls by stripping them in public. Unfortunately, he's sleeping with my mother so she hangs on every word he says. Terrified, I just laid there with my T-shirt up over my breasts and my panties down around my ankles wondering what compromising position I was going to end up in during my next therapy session!

12