Amy and the Doctor Ch. 15-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Brian couldn't hold back any longer and he leaned over to give me my first kiss. I'd never kissed a boy before, but I loved the way his wet lips were all over mine. Then he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and I responded by thrusting my bare body up against him.

As Brian wrapped his arms around me in a passionate embrace, my mom killed the mood by suddenly entering the room and declaring, "I want to talk to the two of you!"

Brian and I jolted back to our own sides of the couch as if we'd just been caught going all the way. Then my mom, who was still completely naked, shocked Brian by taking a seat on the edge of the coffee table right in front of him. Her legs were spread apart far enough to expose her pink pussy lips to the boy. Brian looked both excited and terrified at the same time.

My mom demanded, "I'd better not catch you two having sex. You're both too young!"

Mrs. Parker, who was also naked, came up behind my mom and added, "Yeah...I'm not ready to be a grandmother."

I interrupted, "You're forcing me to parade around nude in front of a boy I just met, yet you're going to reprimand me for giving him a kiss? That's pretty hypocritical!"

My mom responded, "Regardless, if his snake gets anywhere near your pussy, then you'll feel a wrath like you've never felt before."

Brian couldn't help watching my mom's bare breasts jiggle as she scolded us. He was almost in a trance as he stared at my mother's nice firm melons and round rosy nipples.

Then Brian snapped out of it when his mother added, "That goes for you, too, Brian!"

Mrs. Parker put her arms on my mom's shoulders and leaned forward to show us that they were a united front. However, the way Brian's mom pushed her bare breasts up against my mother's back was more of a distraction than an emphasis of their message. While Mrs. Parker massaged my mom's back with her big boobs, my mother reached up and held Mrs. Parker's hands. Once the naked women realized that their actions contradicted the message they were trying to convey, the ladies got up and headed into the kitchen.

As we watched the women's bare asses leave the room, Brian turned to me and asked, "Was your mom mad or was she just trying to show off in front of me?"

I giggled and replied, "Everyone is so drunk, it's hard to tell what they're thinking."

Then Brian's aunt walked in and sat down on the coffee table directly in front of Brian. Just like the other ladies, Mrs. Grover was inebriated and stark naked. Her legs were spread apart much wider than my mom's were, so her sweet shaved snatch was fully exposed to Brian and I. Mrs. Grover also made no attempt to hide her pretty titties from Brian's view.

Brian's aunt is only twelve years older than Brian and she actually looks younger than she really is. Mrs. Grover has a terrific body and she is also a beautician, so she knows how to make herself look good. Therefore, Brian was thrilled that his aunt was providing him with an uninhibited viewing of her nude figure.

As she flaunted her nakedness in front of us, Mrs. Grover said, "Don't worry about what your mothers said. You two can have plenty of fun without playing Hide-the-Sausage! Here, let me show you," and then she reached out and yanked Brian's jeans open.

Brian tried to push her hands away as he yelped, "Aunt Gloria, what are you doing?"

Mrs. Grover replied, "Just sit back and relax," and then she proceeded to pull Brian's pants down right in front of me.

Brian's penis was sticking out like a soldier standing at attention and it was finally Brian's turn to be embarrassed.

Mrs. Grover turned to me and asked, "See how hard it is?"

I giggled and replied, "Um...yes."

Mrs. Grover said, "Come down here and get a closer look. See how Brian's so excited that it's actually throbbing?"

Brian was dying of humiliation as Mrs. Grover and I leaned over until our faces were right next to his hard penis. I was so close to his manhood that I was sure he could feel my breath on his love muscle when I exhaled. I'd never been this close to a boy's hard member before so I carefully inspected his erection while Brian just sat there with a crimson red face.

Mrs. Grover said, "Do you want to touch it?"

I blushed and asked, "Touch it? Touch his thingy?"

Mrs. Grover laughed and said, "Well, actually it's called a cock, dick, prick, whatever...but yes, do you want to touch it?"

I smiled and replied, "Sure," and then Brian's hard penis began to twitch from excitement.

I put my hand out and started gently petting his rigid rocket like I would pet a dog. Then Brian began squirming on the couch so I thought I was doing something wrong. I decided to try using just one finger to gently tickle the shaft of his penis, but Brian didn't seem to like that either.

Brian said, "Amy, you're driving me crazy!"

Mrs. Grover pushed my hand away and said, "No Amy, not like that. All you're doing is teasing the poor boy. You need to use some hand lotion like I have over here," and then she reached across to grab a bottle off the end table next to me.

I don't know if she intended to do it, but when Mrs. Grover reached for the lotion, her breast ended up right in my face. Then Mrs. Grover brushed her firm globe up against me and she managed to push her nipple right into my mouth. Mrs. Grover paused for a moment with her precious pink nipple pressed against my lips, as if I was supposed to do something. However, when I didn't respond, she took the lotion and returned to the coffee table.

Mrs. Grover squeezed a little lotion into the palm of her hand and said, "Now apply the lotion to his manhood," and then she wrapped her soft slippery hand around Brian's throbbing erection.

Brian complained, "This is so embarrassing," but his aunt countered, "Quit complaining. You know you like it," and then she began moving her hand up and down the boy's rigid rocket.

Mrs. Grover said, "Wow Brian, the girls and I must have really tormented you today with all our nudity because you're really hard," as she continued stroking Brian's erection.

Brian moaned, "That feels really good," as he looked down between my legs.

My legs were close together, but there was still plenty of light brown pussy hair showing. Then Mrs. Grover put her free hand between my legs and forced them apart. As she continued stroking Brian's hard penis, Mrs. Grover softly rubbed a fingertip from her other hand up and down my bare beaver. Brian's aunt managed to split my moist pink pussy lips with her fingertip and she didn't stop until she was touching my little clitty. It sent lightning bolts pulsating throughout my body!

Then she pulled her hand away, pointed to my neatly trimmed bush and said, "There Brian, now you can see her pussy much better."

As Mrs. Grover continued moving her fist up and down Brian's erection, he leaned over to get a better view of my young tight pussy. I obliged the boy by spreading my legs wide apart and showing him everything I had to offer.

I sat and watched Mrs. Grover stroke her nephew for a short time, and then she looked at me and said, "Now I want you to try it."

When Mrs. Grover released her hand from Brian's throbbing penis, he yelled out in agony, "No...no! Please don't stop. Not now...don't stop!"

I quickly wrapped my hand around Brian's massive manhood, but there was no time to savor the moment. Brian needed action and he needed it right now so Mrs. Grover put her hand over mine and forced it up and down over Brian's rock hard love muscle. Moments later, he tensed up, grunted, and then I watched as Brian fired his rocket all over the couch.

Mrs. Grover continued working my hand over Brian's pulsating penis as she whispered, "That's it, Brian. Let it all out."

Soon Brian pushed our hands away and collapsed on the couch as if he'd just finished running a marathon. I sat there and watched as Brian struggled to catch his breath. I also watched as Brian's hard penis began to slowly deflate. It was fascinating to be this close to a boy's manhood and I was enjoying the moment.

Then Mrs. Grover said, "Okay Amy, now it's your turn."

My whole body tensed up because I didn't know what was going to happen next!

Amy and the Doctor - Part 18

by Mindy Sparks

Mrs. Grover was attempting to show Brian and I how to pleasure each other without actually performing sexual intercourse. We had just completed lesson one by giving Brian a much deserved orgasm after tormenting the boy all afternoon with our naked bodies. Then Mrs. Grover and I released our grip from the teenager's penis and he laid back on the couch, totally exhausted. Like Brian, I am also only eighteen years old and I tried to relax for a moment myself after watching the boy shoot streams of body fluid all over the couch.

Then Brian's aunt turned to me and said, "I'll let Brian rest for a minute while I get started on you."

I gulped and said, "Started on me?"

Mrs. Grover replied, "Yes...there's plenty of things Brian can do to you without going all the way. Here, I'll show you by starting with your breasts."

I was too mortified to move as the attractive thirty year old woman reached out and started massaging my bare boobies. Then the naked woman climbed up on top of me and began sucking on one of my nipples while she continued manipulating my other breast with her hand. I had to admit that it felt really good, but I was also very nervous because I was about to have my first real sexual experience...and it was going to be with a woman!

Then Mrs. Grover began moving her lips further down as she kissed my mid-section along the way. I could also feel her firm titties gliding over my bare flesh as she dragged them down the front of me. Mrs. Grover's soft kisses made me both nervous and excited, but my nervousness intensified as she approached my tight young pussy. When Mrs. Grover finally reached my pleasure zone, she paused for a moment, lifted up off of me and began swirling her fingernail through my light brown bush.

Mrs. Grover said, "I really did do a good job trimming your pussy hair, didn't I?"

I replied, "Um...yeah, you sure did," as her finger continued to slide further and further down between my legs.

I didn't really know what to do, so I just laid back and spread my legs apart as wide as they would go. Mrs. Grover now had easy access to my moist pussy lips, but she continued to take her time. Brian's aunt seemed to be toying with my emotions as she used her fingertip to trace around the outside edge of my sweet snatch without actually touching my pleasure place. Brian pulled his pants up and he was now fully clothed as he sat back and watched his aunt explore my bare beaver.

I was embarrassed because Brian was watching his aunt play around between my legs. I was also frustrated because I needed sexual relief and Mrs. Grover was in no hurry to satisfy my needs. I tried moving my hips so that her finger would come in contact with my tender pussy lips, but she would gently tickle the pussy hairs around the outer edges of my pink lips without actually rubbing my moist pleasure zone.

I even heard Mrs. Grover chuckle because she knew exactly what she was doing to me. Mrs. Grover was working my emotions into a fever pitch while refusing to fulfill the urges that were stirring inside of me. Then, just when I was ready to scream, Mrs. Grover finally split my wet pussy lips with her fingertip and began sliding it up and down my pleasure zone.

Mrs. Grover looked up at me, smiled and said, "Is that what you want little girl?"

I moaned, "Yes, oh yes!"

Then she began making tiny circles with her fingertip on my love button and it sent chills up and down my spine. Mrs. Grover hadn't even put her finger inside of me yet and the tension was already beginning to build throughout my body. As Brian's aunt continued touching my tender clitty, she motioned for Brian to tend to my breasts. Brian eagerly leaned over and began kissing and sucking on one of my nipples, while he used his fingertip to taunt and tickle my other nipple.

As the feeling continued to grow stronger inside of me, Mrs. Grover slid her finger down and slowly pushed it into my tight young pussy. My pussy was so wet that her finger slid in easily. Once her finger was deep inside of me, Mrs. Grover began working it in and out, in and out while pausing occasionally to move her fingertip around in circles.

Brian was now using both hands to play with my nipples. He would roll my nipples between his fingers for a while, and then he would gently pull on them. Brian was intrigued by the way my pink nipples poked out so stiff and hard, and he was having a good time teasing and tickling them, which felt really good to me.

I moaned, "Oh Brian, that feels so good."

Mrs. Grover responded, "I'll bet it doesn't feel as good as this," and then she moved her head down between my legs.

Mrs. Grover began licking my love button while continuing to thrust her finger in and out of my pussy and it felt so good that I called out, "Oh my gosh, that's feels incredible!"

Brian was still teasing and tickling my tender nipples as his aunt wiggled her tongue around over my little clitty. As if I needed more stimulation, Mrs. Grover reached underneath me and began sliding her fingertip up and down my sensitive butt crack. She even probed me, which made me moan loudly.

Now the tension inside of my body was unbelievable and it kept building stronger and stronger. With every pleasure zone on my body now tended to, I could no longer fight the feeling. My whole body stiffened up, and then it rushed out of me like a flood to my pussy.

I began screaming, "I can't take it anymore! I'm...I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Mmm, it feels so good. I'm cumming.

When Mrs. Grover and Brian finally released me, I slumped down in the couch as my body twitched from the electricity generated by my explosive orgasm. My eyes were closed and it felt like I was floating on a cloud. Then I was dropped back to earth like a rock when I heard everyone applauding. I was mortified because all of the adults were watching as Mrs. Grover played with my pussy, but I was too weak to move.

When I finally regained my composure, I looked around and noticed that everyone was dressed except for me. Even Mrs. Grover was wearing a bathrobe.

My mom said, "Come on Amy, its time to go home."

I asked, "Where's my T-shirt?"

My mom replied, "I've got it. I'll give it to you when we get home."

I yelped, "When we get home!"

My mom said, "Yes, now give everyone a hug goodbye and come home," as she walked out the door with my T-shirt.

I was already embarrassed because everybody had just watched me cum, and now I had to say goodbye to them in the nude. Everyone let their hands roam all over my naked body as I hugged them. The men enjoyed patting me on my bare ass and Mr. Grover even ran his finger up and down my sensitive butt crack. It gave me chills because my body was already ultra-sensitive from just experiencing an orgasm.

Finally I left the Grover's trailer and headed across the street alone and naked. Luckily it was dark out, but it was still humiliating because my bare body was illuminated by the street lights. I hurried to our mobile home with an arm across my breasts and a hand between my legs nervously wondering who was looking at me.

Then I heard a car beep and I quickly turned around to see who was checking out my bare butt. I was relieved when I saw Brian waving to me out the back window of the car. Even though it forced me to expose my pussy hair to the boy, I went ahead and raised my hand so that I could wave back to him.

It seemed to take forever, but I finally made it inside our trailer, and then I headed straight for the shower. I got cleaned up and then I went directly to bed. As expected, I fell right to sleep after making it through such an exhausting day. I didn't wake up until the alarm went off the following morning.

As I got ready for school, it suddenly occurred to me that I made it through the night without experiencing one of my naked-in-public nightmares. Now I was faced with a dilemma. If I admitted that I didn't have a nightmare, Doctor Hefferton would claim that his therapy was working and he would continue forcing me to expose myself in public. If I said that I had a nightmare, Doctor Hefferton would prescribe more public exposure for me as a cure for the nightmares. It suddenly became clear that I'd better get used to being naked in public because it looked like public nudity was going to be in my future for a long time!

12