All Comments on 'Amy’s Christmas Wish'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Merry Christmas

Thank You I loved the story

spider97203spider97203over 17 years ago
Nice Wish

Loved the story and only wished every one could have a Christmas wish come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
people, people,people

it's a christmas story and a damn good one you don't need to be so damn picky about the small stuff just read and enjoy the story and the effort that went into it. Please L.A. don't let the silly people get to you.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Best Wishes

Right story for this time of year - take it in the spirit that it was written. Some of you 'grinches' need more xmas spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The real message of this holiday season

A wonderful story that reflects the true message of this holiday season. Enjoyed the theme and the scenes you described. I hope you will polish this story. It is a keeper. Thank you for brightening my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A wonderful Christmas story

As one who has not had a good Christmas in years, I thank you. Maybe there is hope.

To those picky ones, get over it. Just enjoy the story and the thought.

jack_strawjack_strawover 17 years ago
merry f-ing christmas!

OK, so there were some grammatical glitches, but my goodness, people, this was such a beautiful story that they didn't matter.

What truly matters is the spirit in which the story was written, the way it was presented, and LA gets top marks on both counts.

The whole thing may be too far-fetched to be real, but isn't that what Christmas is all about, making dreams come true?

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you, my friend.

jer14jer14over 17 years ago
Merry Christmas to the Wicker family

Yes there were some typos, but it was such a GREAT story, I loved it. This may sound dumb but take out the sex and I could see it being a movie of the week. Thanks and Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Christmas sexy story!!!

Great Christmas sexy story and just a wonderful storyline that kept me enticed from start til the end. Merry Christmas from Joe, LI NY

SwedeqSwedeqover 17 years ago
Merry Christmas!

I agree. Right story for the right time of year. Typos, moot point. A small verse as a small offering for what your story gave to me. A sense of wonder at what happens when everything is just right. Nice job, L.A.

Wishes come true,

Loves abide,

I sail away,

With the coming tide.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
And a Merry Christmas to you!

LAW,

Thanks for a great Christmas story. I agree with Jack Straw, it's the thought behind it and the spirit that counts. Well Done! I really like the stories that this time of year brings out from all the authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT !!!!!!!!

How about just taking a break from being so "hard assed". Just enjoy an old fashioned Christmas story with a good ending.The world needs a few more soft hearts in it.

BBEBBEover 17 years ago
Beautiful story

Thank you L....Merry Christmas from my home to yours.

sacksackover 17 years ago
the sentiment overrides everything....

Yes, could use more polishing, but has a lot going for it. Certainly the author is an expert at painting poignant moments of pure emotion. Overall, quite impressive.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 17 years ago
I liked it!

Some people can't help being hyper-critical but I want to take the time to tell you I enjoyed the story. The romantic in me hoped the story would go a certain way... and it did in a most wonderful manner. People have to realize a short story on an adult website isn't the place for full character development. You gave me more than enough background on the main characters and I look forward to more stories from you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
An excellent story

A really heart warming and tear jerking tale. You wish everyone could be that happy.

I am wondering if there really are presents for Amy at home from Santa.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Tender little story

Now that's what I call Christmas spirit! Very sweet and sexy too. Good luck in the contest.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 17 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Both Beautiful And Hot!

I always love Christmas stories like this one; fantasies fulfilled, but yet hot and sensuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!!

Loved the story!!!! WOW, one of the best on here I have read.

northlandernorthlanderover 14 years ago
Moving Story

LAW. This is the first story of yours that I have read. and it was a pleasure to read it. Emotional, Erotic but full of the spirit that we believe is Christmas. I'm looking forward to reading more. Only one little thing stuck out, As a lifelong resident of the smowbelt, the trains would be running much longer than cars could navigate the roads especially an X type Jag without snow tires, but hey it's the magic of Christmas, anything can happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to you, I tip my hat and hope the best for you.

i would give this a rateiing of 200% if i could!

if this was turned into an adult film it would start a new and higher level in the industy. just think of it... porn with a plot! amazing work my friend.

don't worry about these people who don't understand we can't all aford to have our work proof read. it didn't hurt the story a bit!

djaxdjaxover 14 years ago
Nice!

I really liked the story, it was one of the top ten I have read on here, really an emotional test for me. Great story line also, bravo! Very few(if any) words spelled wrong. The only thing that you needed was a proofreader, you left out a lot of words even though I was able to figure out what was missing usually. Keep writing and please...get someone to proofread the stories you write instead of having the reader try to figure out the word YOU would put there...

Dargon2010Dargon2010over 11 years ago
Wow!!

A great story. It's just before Thanksgiving 2012. What a time to stumble onto this story. If only something like that would happen. Wait !! What am I talking about? I does happen in many ways from all kinds of people. Okay, maybe not so sexy, but it does happen to people who do need help. Thanks for writing it. It was both sexy, and a bit of a tear jerker. A little "Scrooge", and "Miracle on 34th Street, mixed with a bit of "A Wonderful Life" suttely combined. Great JOB!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Adult Fairy Tale?

Nice story. But really, Rachael's entire salary wouldn't cover the cost of insurance on a new Jag, let alone he operating costs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another fucked up story by having him smoking

who wants to bring a kid up in a house where one of the twats smokes - who wants to be fucked by a stale ashtray - also at the beginning when he tells her he's a writer - she then says - my favorite author but who the fuck was he as you failed to mention his name....the story had so much potential but fell shortly after the start - like a horse failing at the first jump - close but no cigar...gave up after the first page as smoking is just a big turn off......just like cheating fuck slut whores are too......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story

Tell the other person who made a comment if he read the story, the insurance, gas was paid for a year, then she could sell it. Enjoyed, no abuse and hurting by wanting someone to control someone else and be in control of them, more love is want is needed.

JPBVJPBVover 9 years ago
there are a few problems ....

But what the heck, I'm an incurable romantic and really enjoyed the story.

And I'm old enough to remember when everybody smoked, from screen idols to shoe shine boys, so I see no problems with a bit of tobacco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

really good

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 9 years ago
To the previous commenter

The author may or may not be a good writer. You are not a good person but an asshole. Your comment is the equivalent to meeting a slightly overweight woman on the street and crying out, "God you're fat." and then kicking her dog.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it's nice that everyone got in the spirit of the season

I loved Amy, but Hank was a bit creepy.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story

But more than a stretch at being a romance. erotic coupling hell this girl doesn't wait for a first date to fuck! first time to EVEN talk to the guy crippled in a wheel chair no less. and screwing before to evening is over??? WAY OVER THE TOP she has to be a slut!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Loved the Story 5 stars

Sweet story, but very unrealistic...a fantasy story. But that's OK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Christmas

Great story with a happy ending. 5 stars

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 6 years ago
really?

we read this whole story to find out what they whispered in santa's ear

Jaybee923Jaybee923about 6 years ago
Needs editing

A nice story, but you need an editor. Found several homophomes in the story, such as "there" instead of "their." Also "loose" and "lose" have different meanings. There were several fragmented sentences also, with subjects, objects and verbs missing. A few redundancies also.

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
What A Christmas Surprise

Got to give it to you LA, you write some damn good stories. Gonna go down the line and read each one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing is romantic about “rape my little ass”.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

11/10 Cheeseburgers!!!!!

lColoradosllColoradoslover 1 year ago

Yes, the mother has nothing to pay for lights and heating, but there is a sex toy and cosmetics. She steals food for her daughter, but her main wish for Christmas is a penis. Very vital, author, what do you smoke?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous