Amy’s Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I'm Hank. I can't tell you how sorry I am for what she did," he said giving Amy's head a good rub. "I work for the gas and electric company and when I turned your services on today she just looked so sad. I gave her the money and when I told her to come see Santa, I didn't think she'd do anything like this," he said giving Amy a scolding look.

"Nice to meet you." Rachael said shaking his hand. "You're all she's talked about. Well, I take that back," she laughed pointing to Santa. "She's talked about you, but mostly him!" she laughed again, holding Amy so close, never wanting to let go of her again.

"I'm very sorry, I'd love to chat more, but I have to get ready for the big drawing!" Hank smiled looking down to Amy and back to Rachael. "We're giving away a new car tonight! You should hurry and buy a ticket," he said with a big grin and walked across the stage.

"Should we get one? Today's already been a dream come true, so you never know!" Rachael smiled at Amy, wondering if they'd have a chance at making another dream of Rachael's to come true. It would be so nice to get up in the morning, get dressed and drive to work. The trains were nice, but all the waiting and rude people drove her crazy. "Let's run!" she yelled seeing a little elf selling tickets just down the few stairs of the stage. "We'll take two!" she said handing him two dollars and she kissed the tickets for good luck. 'This wasn't my wish, but you never know,' she thought letting the wonderful wish that she told Santa to slip from her mind, thinking that'd it would never happen.

"Let's go in front." Amy said holding Mom's hand as tight as she could, hoping that they would win the new car. She'd seen it and it was so pretty. Mom was going to love it and they could go to so many places when they won it. "Mom, it's so nice! I wish we had time for me to show you. Its bright red, four doors and it has so many cool things in it! It has two TV's in the back. Hank said that it can also tell how to get places and there's a phone and so many, many things!" Amy chattered as fast as a person could ever imagine talking.

Rachael listened to her and couldn't help but smiling. Amy always got so excited about things, but Rachael had never seen her like this before. "Wow! You best get them little fingers and toes crossed. I've got all mine done already!" she said with big, wide eyes, watching Amy crossing hers as fast as she could go.

"Ok, are we ready to pick the winner of the two thousand and seven, Jaguar X-type 3.0!" Hank asked yelling into the microphone and everyone there started clapping and yelling with excitement. "This baby is loaded! It's black with charcoal interior, satellite radio, two DVD players in the back, a 320 watt radio and a navigation system just in case you get lost!" he said as the people clapped with joy.

Rachael heard him and she wanted the car for her and Amy so bad she hurt. 'I'd almost give up my first wish to have something so nice,' she thought knowing it wouldn't be a fair trade, but the car would help them so much. Her first wish was more for her anyhow, but this would be both theirs to enjoy.

"My I have a drum roll please!" Hank said looking around the mass of people, hoping so much that Amy and Rachael won the beautiful car. "The winning ticket number is 055570! If you have it...you've won the car!" he said looking around, hoping the winner was here and it was his new friends.

Rachael stood with Amy, her hands shaking, but not from the cold, but with excitement. 'Please let us win! We could really use it.' Rachael said to herself, wishing that she'd known about the beautiful car before she talked to Santa. Wishing for the car would have been a more practical wish than the one she told him and her chances of getting the car would be better.

She listened closely, her eyes read the numbers on her ticket, and she turned to Amy as tears rolled from her eyes. "We won it! We won it!" Rachael screamed with joy as they jumped up and down, hugging each other tight.

Amy grabbed Mom as they jumped, hugged and cried together. "I told you that he was going to make 'all' of our dreams come true," she said in Mom's ear as they hugged.

"We have a winner!" Hank said into the microphone and waited for Rachael and Amy to come up and claim their prize. They ran on the stage, hugging anyone they saw. "And, here they are!" Hank said, holding back his own tears of joy, knowing that this wonderful woman and darling daughter would enjoy the car. "How's it feel to win such a beautiful thing on Christmas Eve?" he asked watching Rachael and Amy's face and the happiness they were feeling.

"I can't believe it." Rachael sobbed. "Today's already been one of the best days of my life...and...now this," she sobbed more, hugging Amy close to her.

Hank was just as happy as they were and there were a few more things to tell them. "Along with the car you've won, unlimited gas for a year, all the insurance is also paid for one year and this check for five thousand dollars!" he said handing Rachael the money and he was hugged tighter than any time in his life.

Rachael was in shock. Who could have ever imagined such a day and all of the wonderful things that they were blessed with? "Thank you so much!" she said as the tears continued rolling down her pretty face. "I still can't believe it," she continued crying, hoping this day wasn't a dream.

"Let's go see it, and then you'll believe it all." Hank said giving Rachael a small hug and one of the elves ran up to him, whispering something in his ear. "Really?" he asked looking down to the little person. "My I have everyone's attention please! We just got word that the storm headed towards us has gotten worse than ever! It's a blizzard now! We're going to close up for the night so all you good people can get home safely. Be careful!" Hank said as he, Rachael and Amy went to the new car.

"Oh wow!" Rachael said as they walked to it and Hank opened the doors.

"This baby is loaded!" he smiled, watching Rachael's eyes widen. "When you're driving, it's like floating on air!" he added enjoying her face.

"My car blew up last year and I've been riding the train every since. This is going to be so nice!" Rachael said sliding in the plush drivers seat, grabbed the steering wheel and it was still like a dream.

"Mom, they even gave me some movies to watch!" Amy said with joy as she leaned between the seats to show her.

"Nice!" Rachael replied giving the movies a quick look before Amy sat back down.

"You be very, very careful. We don't want anything to break," she said, hoping Amy didn't mess up the DVD player.

"Well, it's an easy car to drive. All the paper work has been sighed over to you and you'll find the manuals and instructions in the glove box." Hank said, knowing they should hurry and get home before the storm hit. "It's been a pleasure meeting you both. Be careful on your way home," he said with a big smile and gently closed the door of the car. 'I'm glad my little elf gave me her ticket!' he smiled walking to his own car, got in and started home.

*.

"It's so pretty!" Amy said with a big grin as her hands and fingers couldn't resist touching every single thing in the car. "Now we can go to some really nice parks! Like that one we saw on TV with the big lake!" she added remembering all the geese and ducks that live on the beautiful lake.

Rachael drove slowly as the snow started falling, listening to Amy chattering on. 'I wonder if he made it home ok?' she thought as visions of Lenny out in the storm, struggling to get home filled her mind. 'Poor baby, I hope he did,' she thought again wishing she had a phone to call him when they got home, but Rachael hadn't had one in five years.

"Mom."

"Yes."

"Do you think he made it home before the snow started? He had such a hard time pushing himself." Amy said looking to her Mom with concern in her eyes. Amy was just like her, if someone needed help and she saw it, she helped with no questions asked.

Rachael wasn't sure, but she did not want to worry Amy. "I'm sure he did sweetie. He knew it was coming. I bet he was home hours ago," she smiled and turned to see a worried look on Amy's face that she'd never seen before. "He's fine, don't worry." Rachael smiled motioning for Amy to come and sit in the front seat with her. "He's a real smart man," she said in a soft voice as he floated into her mind and that tingle Rachael felt earlier returned, but this time, it was much worse. 'I know what I'll be doing tonight!' she thought, hoping the batteries in her toy were still good. She hadn't used it in months, but she knew it was going to get a workout tonight.

"Did you like him? I sure did."

Rachael smiled as Amy's words filled her ears. "Yes, I think he's real sweet," she said thinking of kissing him, while his big, brown eyes looked into hers. Rachael loved kissing with open eyes, it drove her crazy. 'I bet he's a wonderful lover, even if he is disabled,' she thought as a smile filled her face. 'I wonder what he likes?' she asked herself, trying to imagine what turned him on. She loved touching, kissing and sucking a man's penis. The feeling of the hot blood rushing through it as she held and sucked, could make her orgasm in just a few minutes. 'I need to stop thinking of him!' she thought, but couldn't. Lenny filled her mind more than any man had ever done before and Rachael liked it. 'I'm going get you!' she moaned to herself and couldn't wait to see the great looking man again.

"Mom, why are there so many people walking?" Amy asked looking out the window. "It's so cold and yucky out," she added watching the bundled up people walking in the snow and cold wind.

Rachael jumped from her thoughts and Amy was right. People were walking in this, but why? "I don't know. Why don't you turn on the radio, maybe something's wrong," she said praying that Lenny made it home. She'd die if he was caught in this.

Amy quickly turned it on and a man's voice said, "Repeating once again, all train and bus services have been suspended do to the heavy snow fall, leaving hundreds, possibly thousands stranded," the man paused to laugh. "Don't you just our 'wonderful' mayor!" he laughed louder than before and a soft Christmas song came on.

"I hope he made it home. Can we check the train station? What if he's stuck there Mom?" Amy asked hoping Mom would go, just to make sure. Amy really liked Lenny and she hoped Mom did too.

Rachael reached to caress her arm. "Yeah, it's just up the street," she smiled, worrying about him too. She'd hate to fall for him and find out he froze to death. She drove towards the station, hoping he made it home, but the other part of her hoped he was there; she wanted to see him again tonight.

They pulled up to the station, Rachael saw people wondering around and she couldn't get out of the car fast enough. She ran up the platform, looking high and low and she saw smoke coming from behind a big sign. There he was shivering and smoking a cigarette. "Oh no!" she said running to him and without thinking, she sat on his lap, hugging as tight as she possibly could. "You poor baby," she said in a soft and very loving voice as she leaned to kiss him.

Lenny was shocked to see her, but he was very shocked when she kissed him. "I thought it was all over for me!" he laughed feeling his penis growing, even though he was near frozen.

"We heard that all the trains and buses stopping running. We were so worried about you," she added hugging him again and knew that they had to get going or they might be stranded in the car all night. "We gotta hurry! It's getting really bad." Rachael said standing up and started pushing him to the car.

"You have a car now?" he asked trying to help push his chair through the snow.

"Yes!" she replied with excitement. "Amy ran off and went to that festival and we won it!" Rachael said as she struggled to push him. "Now I know why you hate snow so much!" she laughed and grunted at the same time as they inched towards the car.

"Oh nice!" he said turning to smile at her. "You have a good one," he added remembering to adds for the car on the tube.

"Wait till you get inside," she said hoping she could manage to get him in the car without killing him or dropping him on the cold ground. "How do I get you in?" she asked hoping it wouldn't be that hard to do.

"Just pull up to it and I can jump in," he replied knowing he had a keeper. Rachael was a sweet and caring person. Maybe his dreams of meeting a nice woman were coming true at last. "My chair folds up easy too and it doesn't weight that much. It'll go in your truck," he added watching her open the door and grabbed his arm as he quickly slid into the car.

'Wow!' she thought knowing he had some very strong arms. 'He'd be able to hold me down and rape my little ass!' Rachael thought folding his chair and had it in the truck before you could blink your eye. She ran and jumped back in the car, thinking of him holding her down, having his way with her and just how breathtaking it would feel to have a man inside her again after so long of doing without. 'Oh, that would be so nice!' she moaned to herself, feeling a massive fire building between her legs, hoping it would be put out very soon. She drove towards home, enjoying Amy telling him of the great night they had.

*.

"I'll just get out at your house. I should be able to get home from there," he said watching Rachael make a disgusted face.

She turned, gave him one of her motherly looks and shook her head no. "I don't think so buster! I'm taking you home, helping you inside and making sure that you're nice and warm before we even think about going home," she smiled hoping that just maybe, they'd get stranded at his house. 'And, I'm hoping you want me,' she thought turning towards his house and up the drive.

"Mom, this is our dream house!" Amy said and couldn't believe the beautiful house they always wished for, was his.

"What do you mean?" he asked with a smile, watching the snow falling harder and getting thicker with each passing second.

"When we go for walks or to the park, we pass here and always wish it was ours." Rachael smiled, thinking of living in the house and now, she added another wish to it, hoping it would come true tonight.

He smiled at them both. "Cool, two pretty ladies dreaming of living in my house!" Lenny replied giving Rachael an extra smile, watching her blush. "You can come in and look all you want, ok?" he said to Amy, trying to think of a way to keep them there for the night and from the way Rachael was looking at him, Lenny had an idea it might not be very hard.

"Oh cool!" she said with excitement and couldn't wait to explore the big, pretty house.

"You're going to spoil us." Rachael said in a soft, sexy voice, looking at him with dreamy eyes, hoping he'd ask them to stay the night. She wanted him and couldn't wait.

"I think you need spoiled, little girl," he winked at Rachael again, but this time instead of a little blush, her face turned bright red and Lenny loved it. She liked him and he hoped to find out just how much before the night was over.

"Come on, let's go in!" Amy said bouncing up and down in her seat, hoping they'd stop talking and just go in. She wanted to see the inside of his pretty house.

"Ok, here's the key!" Lenny said handing Amy the key and before he could say another word, she was out of the car, racing towards the front door. "She's something else," he said turning back to Rachael, hoping this wasn't a mistake on his part. He liked her so much and didn't want to run her off.

Rachael looked at him and knew she had to take a chance. "I was wondering something," she said in a low, seductive voice, looking into his brown eyes as that fire and tingle between her legs grew worse than ever.

"What's that?"

"What would you think if, a little girl and a very, very lonely woman wanted to spend the night with you?" she whispered, hoping he said yes or she was going to be absolutely embarrassed. This was the first time in her life that she'd ever asked a man something like this.

He sat there looking at her, hoping his ears weren't playing tricks on him. "Um...say that again," he smiled, hoping he heard right and it wasn't some cruel trick his mind was playing on him. But, when she turned and kissed him, Lenny knew it was very real. "I think I'd like that, a lot," he said enjoying her warm, soft lips against his, feeling his penis growing hard in anticipation of what was to come.

*.

"I didn't think she was ever going to settle down." Rachael said as she walked into the kitchen and sat across from him at the table. "I love your bathroom and that tub...wow! It's so big, you could almost have a party in it," she laughed, thinking of them having a private party in it.

"I love it too. It's a whirlpool tub and when I'm hurting, it helps so much!"

"I bet it does," she smiled watching him holding his cigarette in his mouth, trying to figure out how he could do it without choking or getting smoke in his eyes. "How do you do that?" Rachael asked in one of her soft, caring voices.

"A lot of practice," he smiled trying to figure out how to ask if she wanted to use the tub. "Do you want to use the tub? I promise I won't look!" he teased wiggling his eyebrows up and down, watching her blush.

"I would, but...I don't wanta be alone," she whispered, watching his eyes widen. "If I had somebody to get in with me, I would," she whispered again, enjoying him squirming in his chair. She stood up, walked around to him and whispered in his ear, "Would you be interested in taking a bath with me?" she said wrapping her arms around Lenny and gently hugged.

"Sure, but you'll have help me find my swim trunks," he said with a grin, watching Rachael smiling at him. "What?" Lenny asked.

"I'm a big girl. I don't think you'll need them," she smiled, grabbed his chair and helped Lenny into his bedroom. "Do you need any help?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't be offended by her asking.

"You can pull my shirt off for me. Hey, you get to watch me undress; do I get to watch you?" he asked with a big smile, watching her face turning red again.

"I'd let you, but I have a little surprise, is that ok?" she asked thinking of the bag in his living room and the sheer panties in it, hoping he'd like them.

"I think that'll be fine." Lenny said pulling down his pants, watching Rachael's pretty eyes gazing at his hardness and her face light up.

She couldn't believe how fantastic his penis looked. It wasn't too big or too small; it was perfect and so hard. "Mmmm," she moaned walking to him and reached to gently stroke it. 'Oh God, yes!' she screamed to herself, knowing she'd be his slave in a matter of seconds. She'd only been with three men in her life and not one of them held a candle to Lenny. Rachael gently kissed around his face as she gently held and stroked Lenny, enjoying the pulsing blood and the hardness in her hands. "You start the water and I'll be there in just a minute," she whispered, giving him one last kiss before she went to get her new panties and change.

Lenny went into the bathroom, turned on the water and started rooting through the drawers. "There should be candles in here somewhere," he said going through every drawer. "Yes!" he said finding five of them. "This should help," he smiled moving next to the big tub and lit three, placing them on the sides, put the other two on the sink and he got in the warm water. "He lay back, enjoying the water thinking of the very beautiful and sexy lady that would be joining him any second. "She's so pretty!" he moaned looking down to his straining penis, hoping it would get some well needed relief. He couldn't wait to see her. So many times he'd seen her at the train station in her tight jeans and skimpy blouses and now he was only minutes away from being with her.