Amy’s Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Rachael stripped off her clothes as fast as she could, thinking Lenny and his magnificent penis. 'We might end up killing each other!' she thought pulling down her drenched panties and couldn't believe the strong scent coming from her body. She knew men loved to smell a women's excitement, if Lenny did, he was in for a treat tonight. "You might faint from this!" she giggled putting her old pair in the bag, quickly stepping in the new pair and pulled them up her hips. "Nice!" she smiled running her hands over the soft fabric, knowing these babies were going see-through as soon as they touched water. 'Oh well,' she smiled, figuring it didn't matter; Rachael planned on letting him do anything he wanted to her. "I'll be the best Christmas present you ever had!" she whispered and made her way back to Lenny.

He sat enjoying the water when she walked into the room. "Nice!" he smiled looking up and down her body. Lenny quickly saw Rachael's very, very hard nipples and couldn't wait to suck them. As he looked down to her sheer white panties, he noticed she was already wet, dripping and more than ready to make love. "You're beautiful," he smiled up to her as she walked towards him.

She saw the candles and had to smile. 'I think someone is out to charm me into bed.' Rachael thought seeing his down eyes roaming every single inch of her body, sending chills of need rushing over her. "Thank you," she whispered walking towards him, knowing he'd quickly see and smell her excitement.

Her womanly bouquet filled his noise, making his penis jump. She moved against him, hugging his face to her bare stomach and Lenny slowly inhaled, savoring her delicate scent of need, knowing this was going to be a night to remember. "You smell so good!" he moaned kissing over the soft flesh of her stomach, making his way lower, until his lips met her tiny, white panties.

Rachael moved against Lenny and knew there was no way she'd be able to resist him. His sweet words and skilled lips already had her, hook, line and sinker. She stood, enjoying his lips kissing over her stomach, sending wave after wave of need flooding between her legs. Her moans echoed in the large bathroom and she didn't care. Rachael had been lonely long enough and she wasn't holding anything back. Lenny was a good man and she needed him. She needed him as a man and a lover. "I want you," she whispered in a soft, 'little girl' kind of voice, hoping he was as ready as she was.

He licked up the center Rachael's panties as her words filled his ears. Lenny was in shock. Never had a woman surrendered herself to him this fast and he loved it. "I'm more than ready for you!" he replied pulling himself from the water, seeing her pretty eyes looking at his hardness and sat down on her knees in front of him.

"I'm a nasty little girl. I just love sucking big, hard things, like yours!" Rachael purred, gently holding Lenny in her hands, kissing the very tip of him. "Can I suck yours, Mister?" she asked in an innocent voice looking up to him, batting her eyelashes a few times, hoping he didn't think she was a nympho.

"How nasty are you, little girl?"

"Really nasty!" she cooed looking at his hard shaft and couldn't wait to get it in her mouth. "Want me to show you?"

"You're free to do anything you want," he smiled. reached for her hands, pulled her down, watched her mouth open and she sucked him in. "Ohhhh, yes!" he moaned as she swallowed him with ease, taking him to back of her mouth, letting the head slide down her silky throat. "You sexy little girl!" he grunted as her head moved up and down his hard shaft, sucking him with all of her might and her soft moaning made it even better. "Oh Rachael! You're wonderful!" he cried out as she sucked him better than any woman in his life. Her warm mouth wrapped around him so tight, it was as if she was making love it and not him.

She couldn't breathe as his hardness slipped in and out of her mouth, driving her to a place she'd never been before. Rachael knew Lenny was most likely going to kill her in bed and she couldn't wait. A girl could only do so much to herself with a cold, plastic toy; it took a caring man like this to drive her over the edge.

"It's so nice!" she purred, taking a few seconds to catch her breath before going on. "Is it good, Mister?" Rachael asked putting out her lower lip, hoping he liked her little game. She loved a story he'd written about a woman that got turned on by playing a little girl when she made love to her man and Rachael liked it too.

He caressed her face and smiled. "No...I love it!" Lenny replied watching her open and suck him deeper, down her throat. "Oh shit!" he moaned hoping he didn't cum, but if she kept this up, it wasn't going to be much longer.

Rachael felt him straining, figuring he was getting close. 'I should I let him do it,' she said to herself, knowing he'd love to cum in her mouth. She eased up and smiled, "Let's go to bed."

Lenny slid in his chair, following her wiggling butt into the bedroom and he couldn't wait to feel it in his hands. She turned to face him, pushed her large, excited breasts to his mouth and he sucked liked a crazy man. Her hard, rubbery nipples and tender flesh tasted so good as he sucked and sucked, enjoying Rachael's soft moans of pleasure.

She held the sides of Lenny's face, enjoying his mouth sucking her eager nipples, driving her into a state of frenzy. "Mister, if you keep doing this...I'm going to be very, very nasty!" she whimpered, hoping she wouldn't cum in the middle of his bedroom floor. She'd rather have him deep in her body, loving her with his hardness.

"How nasty?" he quickly asked and went back to pleasing her.

"So nasty...you won't believe it!"

He smiled while sucking and knew there was no way he was going to stop. Lenny went back and forth from one breast to the other, hoping he'd find out want this 'little tiger' had planned for him.

"Get on the bed! I'm going to suck you dry!" she growled and pointed, hoping he'd hurry. She'd never sucked a man off before and Rachael wanted Lenny bad. Once he lay down, she was on him and sucking with all she had. Her head moved up and down while she sucked hard, driving the head down her throat. She loved watching his face and the pleasures she was giving him and it was time. "Cum in me!" I wanta taste you," she whispered and quickly went back to sucking. The look on his face was so cute. He looked like a little boy opening his Christmas presents.

Lenny heard Rachael and couldn't believe it. She went back to sucking him harder than ever and it didn't take long. He started shooting his seeds in her mouth and down her throat. "Oh shit! Here it is!" he cried as stream after stream shot in her mouth. She gagged a little, but just kept sucking him, never once stopping.

Rachael felt him tense up and she knew what wonderful thing was coming. He shot in her mouth so hard, she couldn't help but gagging, but she just sucked harder, not wanting a single drop of him to escape her. She stopped, looked at him and said; "Was that bad enough for you, Mister?" she smiled moving up and over him. "Now, it's my turn," she purred guiding him to her dripping opening and slowly sat down. "Oh my God!" she squealed as he sank deep into her lonely body, ending nine long years of being alone. "Oh yes! Yes!" Rachael whimpered like a small girl as his hardness filled her.

He laid there as Rachael moved over him, her large breasts teased his mouth, but this sexy lady wanted something in her. He watched as she slowly sat down and as he slid in, he wondered if she was a virgin. Her insides fought to keep him out, but Rachael wanted it in. "You're so tight!" he moaned hoping her muscles didn't cut him off.

She smiled and kissed him. "You're my first man in ten years." Rachael whimpered, hoping he'd be the last man to ever enjoy her. She knew it was too soon, but she was falling for Lenny and there was no way to stop it.

"You've been waiting for me that long?" he teased feeling her giggle at his words. "All you had to do was come over," he teased again and she giggled more.

"You're silly," she smiled, feeling her muscles tighten around him. "Oh my Lord!" Rachael cried as ten years of loneliness flooded from her body. She started humping him, driving him deep in her body, hoping this wonderful feel would never leave her. "I hope this doesn't bother you, but I love you!" Rachael said as tears poured from her eyes.

He reached to hug this sexy woman and held her tight. "I love you too!"

*.

"Mom!" Amy yelled wondering where Mom was. They needed to get home and see what Santa left them for Christmas. "Mom!" she yelled again, hearing someone talking in the other room. "Mom, are you in there?" she asked through the closed door and it slowly opened. Mom was standing there with a happy look on her face that Amy had never seen before. "Are you ok?" she asked looking at Mom, wondering what was going on and that's when she saw Lenny. 'Oh Mom!' Amy thought figuring that Mom and Lenny were doing 'big' people things. But she didn't mind, Mom looked so happy.

"Merry Christmas, baby!" Rachael said leaning down to hug Amy.

"Thank Mom. We need to hurry and get home. Santa came last night. I wanta see what I got!" Amy said watching Mom's face winkle with displeasure.

"We will. I don't want to leave yet." Rachael said watching Amy getting mad.

"Mom! I wanta go!"

"We will soon. I'd like to sit here with Lenny for awhile and make a nice breakfast before we go."

Lenny rolled beside Rachael and saw that Amy was getting upset. "Santa came here last night. I heard all kinds of noises coming from the living room. Did you look in there?" he asked watching her eyes get big and she ran down the hall.

"What did you do?" Rachael asked gently sitting on his lap and she heard Amy screaming with joy.

"I helped give a cute little girl a nice Christmas and...another little girl lots of love." Lenny smiled, hoping Rachael would never forget this day.

"Thank you." Rachael whispered.

Well, that's it. I hope you guys see your way to giving this a good score. I'd love to win the prize money for my family. Have a Merry Christmas from the entire Wicker family.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers