All Comments on 'Amy Says Yes'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Undercarriage!

"..exposing her whole undercarriage." Now that is funny! Fine writing even if the tale is impossibly slutty.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 9 years agoAuthor
Undercarriage

When I'm in a comic mode, I love a slutty tale and goofy language. I'm glad people seem to be enjoying this silly story (allowing for the troll who depressed the score). I certainly had fun writing it.

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerabout 9 years ago
5 Stars

Rarely have I read a story here with such pure, hilarious enjoyment. I sped through five pages. This was hysterical and fun and wild. I don't particularly care for "Fetish" stories or group or cumsluts or most other stuff here but I loved it all. Bring it on. Go Amy! I think I had as much fun reading as you did writing. Absolute winner! And thank you for making my Saturday morning.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

What a wonderful story. Quirky and terrific.

The language is charming, more than charming. It's effervescent. This story is so bubbly and fizzy and fun that it damn near feels carbonated.

A bit a Big Bang Theory, some sexual wackiness, clever writing. And did I mention the charm?

It was very charming. Quite charming. On the charming scale it rates a C103.

I find myself charmed.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 9 years ago
nice! i loved it all.

we certainly need more of this. thanks.

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaabout 9 years ago
Can't get Amy out of my head

I am a sucker for humor in my porn and Amy Says Yes was both fantastically funny and extremely hot. I don't really have the stomach for the non-consent parts (or even the threat of it) but I can't judge--this story is exactly as it was intended to be and it was riveting and unforgettable. Every detail, from the porn references to the hilarious frat-boy dialogue, was just perfect.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallabout 9 years ago
Dream girl ;-)

Wow, If I could be a girl for a week, I'd want to be Amy!! If not I'd love to be her cleanup guy, YUM!!!!!! Lick, suck, kiss, kiss,,,,,,, Excellent story, Amy became real for me,,, Thanks,,,

CyranoJCyranoJabout 9 years ago
Good fun

This story made me smile. Thoroughly enjoyed the wacky humour and Amy's rather... unique view on the world. Thanks.

srgreenesrgreeneover 8 years ago
Fun But Unreal

BF wanted me, as a one-time bio major with some experience at frats, to read this. Quite unrealistic from a female point of view- truly a male fantasy of what some guys wish women were. Still, there was one almost convincing moment- the sense of Amy's viewing herself from outside.

greeneye5greeneye5over 7 years ago
Fantastic story from multiple points of view

This is a great story because you find so many of the characters perspectives amidst all the sex. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous