All Comments on 'Amy's Embarrassing Position'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Did you erroneously leave out the part where they had sex? It seemed to go from him saying “some sex would be nice” to him already inside her and then that was it. Good story otherwise but confusing at that point.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Not the usual detail

Sorry about that, but this time they needed a little privacy - Eventually they climaxed together, and enjoyed it as a finality of all they had been through.

A couple of sentences before that defined the start, and the above was the climax. All my other stories, and those to come, are more explicit,

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A story struggling to find its identity

Is she grateful, embarrassed, excited, eager, reluctant, teasing, or a woman who makes an offer when desperate only to rescind it when she gets her own happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amy's embarrassing Position

New twist on an old joke and really sad.

She set it up to lure him and you exude to much guilt for setting up the punch line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
crap story...you a jaguars fan? way too much talking!

crap story...you a jaguars fan? way too much talking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story, maybe not as detailed as some would like, but I used my imagination to fill in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific comedy!

Brilliant! I haven't laughed that much in years...Well done.

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 stars

This was pure comedy from start to end , but a good read also , but was well written .

Thank you for the time you give to write stories for your readers .

Sman4444Sman4444almost 2 years ago

Funny story - young man helps Milf out of her predick-ament!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7255 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...