Amy's Embarrassing Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What are you doing?' she anxiously asked.

'I'm taking a closer look at it. When you sat on it, was it smaller than now?' he asked.

'I guess so, maybe. It feels much bigger now. It feels huge, too big to just pull out,' she heavily breathed.

Feeling his hot breath between her legs, brushing her thighs with sensitive strokes, was heating her up again. The closeness of his face to her most private place was arousing. The earnest expression on his young face was laughable. He was her son's age, yet he was taking a great interest in her sex.

'I can see it now. Is this a new one? Okay, then. So you've not used it before. When you moved down onto it, right to the bottom of the dildo, it pumps up inside. The inside is rubber and expands when you hit the base of it,' he explained.

'Is that why it feels so big? Oh god! It is very big. Will you be able to get it out?' she desperately asked.

'I'm going to perch you on the end of the bed. Tell me if it hurts,' he told her.

'Oww! Carry on, nearly there,' she said, through gritted teeth.

On the end of her bed, on hands and knees, he had a good look at her crotch.

'I had to explain it, so as to let you know what I'm going to do. If I just let the air out, it will deflate. I don't want to do it too quickly or it might do something to you. I'm not sure,' he seriously spoke.

'Be careful, be very careful. What do you mean?' she suddenly asked.

'I don't want to leave your vagina stretched open. It might not go back to its proper size,' he said.

'Oh! God! Be careful, William,' she warned him.

She wanted to cry now. It was a dreadful thought, that she could never satisfy a man ever again. She enjoyed sex so much, needed it. Hence the dildo while her husband was away.

Not that he showed much interest in her these days. She suspected he had a secret lover where he worked. It would explain why he was away so much. If only he satisfied her needs while home, he could screw whoever he liked. He deserved some fun, before it was too late in life.

'I'm not a prude or a slut, I just like sex, William. My husband is away a lot these days, and I miss him. Not that he's up to much recently. Sorry, I shouldn't be telling you all this. Just be very careful, William, please. If you get it out without ill effects, I'll reward you, I promise. I'm a good cook, and good in bed,' she encouraged him.

He looked shocked, but maybe it would help him make the right decisions.

'Hold still, I'll start it off,' he told her.

'Yes, I can feel something,' she said. 'It's not hurting, or anything,' she added.

William let out a little amount of air, with a hissing noise seemingly coming from her vagina. He didn't laugh as it was far too serious for her. It must be serious for her to offer sex, or most likely it was down to the anxiety..

'Can you squeeze it with your inner muscles?' he asked.

'I'll try,' she said, not telling him off, as she desperately needed to trust him completely.

'I guess we've been in a more intimate contact than most have,' he mused, while considering her offer.

'More than most? Not really. I often offer a guided tour of my sex, whenever a man visits the house. I ask them to score my sex and get high points too,' she giggled.

'That's nice of you. Spreading joy around town is good for the community,' he teased.

'That's me, good for the community. Always willing to help out guys who need a pussy. What about you? Put off by what you've had to do? Or turned on,' she asked, and felt behind her, only she couldn't reach his cock.

He was on his knees behind her, while she knelt on the end of the bed. He was eye level with her pussy, fiddling with the valve on the dildo. He turned it on again for a moment.

'Not put off, no, really I'm not,' he said, not wanting to upset her after she had offered herself to him.

'You alright? Are you still gripping the dildo?' he asked.

Well passed being embarrassed, she asked, 'What do you mean? Should I be doing that all the time?' she asked.

'Yes. Clamp down on it as hard as you can. Rest a moment, then grip hard. It will keep your vagina tight,' he said.

Amy wondered where this knowledge came from, and concluded he was just guessing. It sounded okay, so she squeezed with her inner muscles. Her pelvic floor was strong, so she gripped the dildo tight. She heard a hiss of air again, and squeezed a little more.

'That's it, you're pushing the air out. That's better,' he encouraged. 'If you keep doing it, you'll be tight,' he said, as he'd lost his reticence after all the intimate touching.

The shot of air could be felt on her thighs, and the imagined view of her rear was funny, and embarrassing. Wait a minute, why did he want her vagina tight? Silly, it was obvious. Oh, dear, was he taking her seriously?

'Does my bum look alright with that thing filling of my vagina?' she giggled.

'Just promise me you won't fart!' he laughed.

'I'll warn you. How does it look, I mean, is it working?' she asked

'Nearly there. I'm going to gently pull, so let go of it. Don't grip it,' he told her.

'I'm glad you are here to give me instructions like that,' she giggled.

'There! It's out!' he said, sounding victorious.

'Oh! Thank you! Thank you!' Amy cheered.

'Can I move now?' she asked.

'Sure, let me help you,' he said.

They fell onto the bed close to each other. She was naked, but no longer cared. He had been merely her son's friend, but now he was far more than that.

'You mustn't ever tell anyone about what happened here. Not ever! Promise? Good, thank you, I really appreciate it. You saved my life. You deserve a big reward, William. Whatever you want me to do, I will do for you. I owe you that much. I mean it, anything,' she sincerely told him.

The sincerity came from a heartfelt gratitude. She felt a deep emotion for him, which couldn't be explained away easily.

'Anything?' he asked.

'Yes, William, anything,' she smiled at him, then thought better of it.

'Some sex would be nice,' he quietly said, looking shy.

'I was hoping you would say that. It will seal our bargain,' she laughed, and threw her head back, weaving her long hair around her face.

'You can chose what kind of sex, and how often. I'll leave that to you. You must understand, sometimes I will have to look after my family, but apart from that, I am yours to do with as you wish, whenever you wish,' she said.

'Oh! I wasn't, I mean, well, yes!' he agreed.

There hadn't been enough of a tease in her voice, and he'd taken her offer seriously. Why she didn't correct him right then, she didn't know. Of course she couldn't be serious with an offer like that. It was just the shock from what happened, and the naughtiness the idea provoked. Obviously she was still stoked up to have expressed such a naughty idea. It was shocking, yet exciting that she'd admitted to having such a devilish thought.

'I, err, well, I owe you big time, but couldn't think of anything, a reward I mean,' she began, only he interrupted her.

'That is just wonderful, and I accept,' he said, and kissed her.

The kiss went on and on, like a teenager's challenge. Their hands started wondering, and soon they were deeply petting, and deeply worked up. Agreements meant nothing now. They were ready for sex again. This time he was going to cum, as well as her.

'Tell me if this is a good fit,' he teased.

'Mmm, nice,' she said, and squeezed his cock with strong inner muscles.

She wasn't going to tell him, but he had improved her muscles down there. In desperation she had really tried hard to squeeze the damn thing inside her. Now she could squeeze her young lover.

It wasn't a race, quite the opposite, they wanted it to last. Eventually they climaxed together, and enjoyed it as a finality of all they had been through. She liked it slow with a fast finish, and so did he. Finding they were compatible in bed was nice. It made it a good reward for saving her life, and gave her something she desperately needed. Not just sex, it was the attention and consideration she wanted.

They lay in each other's arms, comfortable lovers, as thought they had known each other for years.

'You did save my life. Imagine me stuck there for several weeks until my husband got home. I would be dead, if you hadn't rescued me. It would be a damn strange death certificate,' she said, and they both laughed.

'Well, that explains the seriousness of your offer. I shall have to think about how I take you next. When, will be decided by how soon I am ready,' he told her.

'Oh! Well, I didn't, err. I appreciate what you did, honest. You did promise not to say anything, even before the offer. Well, you can't expect me, I can't do, you know,' she murmured.

'Of course, don't worry! I understand. I won't tell anyone about the dildo, or that you offered yourself anyway and at anytime I want. It's a sincere agreement between us. Both are secrets, okay?' he smiled at her.

'Err, yes, well, of course, you know I don't want anyone finding out, but the other thing, I wasn't, err,' she began but dried up.

He held back from laughing at her, as it was clear on her face what she was trying to say. Of course she didn't really mean to offer herself to him so openly. It was difficult not to tease her. She was always so straight forward, and said what she thought. So there must have been a grain of truth in what she said.

'I know what you're trying to say. You weren't joking, but now feel embarrassed about it. It's all right I think it is wonderful. You meant every word, of course, I know, and I accept your offer. In return I will keep both secrets,' he said, and began kissing her nipples.

Still hot from their session, she enjoyed his mauling of her breasts, too much to explain herself. She should be telling him, explaining to him, it was just a joke. It was said seriously because she half meant it, but couldn't tell him that.

'Yes, yes!' she puffed.

Was she agreeing to what he wanted? Was he telling her he would keep the secret, if she fulfilled her offer? How could she possibly let him user her like that?

'Your mouth, that's how I want you next,' he said, then continued kissing her nipples.

Hesitant at first, she figured on pleasing him, softening him up, then explaining why she couldn't keep such an agreement. After he cum again he wouldn't be so keen on her, and would accept it was a misunderstanding. A blow job had never been a big deal with her, so why not make him happy.

This time she wasn't given a choice. Having to give her son's friend a blow job was outrageous! It was a surprise to find she blowing the boy, and enjoying it too!

Before he could cum, he stopped her, by pulling away from her mouth. He pulled up the sheet and looked down at her.

'So you meant it, the offer I mean. You're willing to go through with it, and this proves it,' he said.

Amy was surprised he didn't let her finish. Wasn't she good enough? Maybe he didn't want an old woman after all.

'No! It was just a joke. I sort of meant it, after you freed me. Come on, you can't expect me to submit to you like that!' she crossly spoke.

'I don't, I was joking too,' he laughed.

'Bastard! How dare you take advantage of me! I was actually blowing you!' she said, and dried up.

What could she say? It wasn't all his fault. Yesterday he was showing her the respect a mature woman should receive. Now he was using her sexually, like a whore. A flash of anger lit her eyes, and she turned over, away from him.

Looking back at his naked body, she wondered when he had undressed. Then she remembered pulling at his clothes, almost tearing them off him. He had a nice physique, with wide shoulders tapering down to a firm bum. He had lovely smooth skin, and his legs looked strong and muscular. They were, she could testify to that when he thrust into her. He wasn't as big as the dildo, but she did feel full of cock when he was inside her.

Her nipples were tingling, like wedding bells in her mind. He knew how to kiss too. Her lips as well as her breasts. She wondered what he could do with those lips down there.

'I think it was willingly. I don't think you would ever do anything you didn't want to. You made the offer more than half heartedly. You nearly meant it,' he teased.

'I did. I admit it. It was just the excitement of the moment. I did make the offer though. It seems you are ready, so what do you want next?' she asked, with a glint in her eye.

She turned over again, this time flat on her back. She spread her arms and legs out, and put on a helpless girl expression.

'I'm yours to do with as you wish, as promised,' she quietly said.

'I want to make you happy and to make you cum,' he told her. 'You did say you like your breasts kissed before sex, and after,' he said.

She nodded, and he set to thoroughly kiss and bite her breasts. While he was kept occupied, she wondered how this would work. Her husband wasn't bothered with her anymore, and anyway, he would be away working for a few weeks. Her son was away with friends on a college break. If all went well, she would have this young stud pleasuring her for the next six weeks.

Her whole body relaxed into the bed, with pleasurable sensations running through her mind and body. Having to reward a rampant young man would just have to be endured. She never thought of having a toy boy before, and this one didn't need training, he knew what buttons to press.

'Oooo!' she squeaked.

He knew what to do with his fingers too. Multi-tasking with lips and fingers, wasn't he a clever boy!

12