All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 03'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reality

What happens when reality hits Amy and her fantasy does not pay the bills, take care of her when she is sick, etc.?

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
Oh! Yes

She has to have that cock for real.To he'll with the consequences.

5*s again

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

This is just another case of a woman who is crazy for black cock. She married a man with a small cock and is fascinated with large cocks. She should have married a man with a larger cock. I grew up in a neighborhood that was 60% black. Most of my friends were black men. We used to compare cock sizes all the time. Black guys are very interested in their cock size. We used to look at porn together too. What I learned is that black men's cocks when limp are larger that white men's cocks. This has to do with the evolution and all humans came from Africa to start with and when man moved to the northern climates that were much colder, the genetic trait of black skin became less important due to less concentrated UV rays. While black men can get sunburned, the black color of the skin protects them more from the powerful UV rays of the life around the equator. This trait is not as important in northern climates. The same can be said about limp cocks. In northern climates the trait of being able to shrink your testes was more useful as a genetic trait as it helps conserve heat in the body. Life at the equator and in warmer climates, the trait is not as useful. I often compared cocks with my black friends growing up and found that when my cock is erect and theirs is erect, my cock was larger than theirs most of the time. My first three girlfriends were black women and i took women from black friends who they wanted to keep but i won them over to go out with me. This large black cock syndrome is false. There are black men with large cocks and black men with small cocks. There are white men with large cocks and white men with small cocks. Remember that John Holmes was a white man and he had a very large cock.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Theres nothing wrong with masterbating or making each other HOT and ready to Fuck like Amy and Treyvon done. I liked when I showed a Lover where I needed Him or was told to show a Lover where I wanted his Black Cock. I hated messy or wasted Cum always and wanted my Lovers to CUM Inside me. I wouldnt have my Beautiful kids if ALL the Mens did was Cum on my BIG Breasts or have me Swallowing there Black Seed. lol :-) Like Amy the First Black Cock I'd seen was my Momma with one her Lovers ON Top her and they didnt expect me Home so Early and I seen her first Kneeling down in front him and knew what she was doing for him and then Him Smiling at me before He picked her up and turned her around so I could see Him Taking her from Behind. It was Amazing and I knew then kinda that I was Ready if it was to Happen to me just like Amy seems Ready for having Sex with her FIRST Black Man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES