Amy's Fascination Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy's obsession begins to rule her life.
7k words
4.54
62.7k
80

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy collapsed back onto the bed, covered in sweat, her pussy filled with a black man's cum. She had awoken in Treyvon's bed that morning with his hard black cock poking her in the thigh. She couldn't resist waking him up with a blowjob, which soon led to her riding the fat black shaft until it was shooting its seed inside her once again.

Even when they weren't having sex, Amy found that she couldn't keep her hands off Treyvon's dick. Last night (or early this morning, since they had fucked until 4am) she had fallen asleep with her fingers closed around it. Now, just after her pussy had milked another load from it, his black cock was in her hands again. She loved how heavy it felt, even when it wasn't hard.

Treyvon had fallen back asleep. Amy played with his dick, still slick with their combined juices. She couldn't believe it was all hers. She had been obsessed with black cock for months, not being able to cum without seeing or thinking about it. Finally, it was real. She had spent the last 24 hours being fucked by a black man!

"I could play with this all day," Amy thought, but she knew she had to go to work soon. She wasn't ready to leave just yet, though. She wanted to feel that massive cock pound her one more time before she went back to reality. Stroking the black shaft up and down, she soon felt it begin to stiffen in her hands.

Amy closed her mouth around the head of the black monster, savoring the now-familiar taste of their mingled cum. Treyvon stirred, and when he realized what she was doing put his hand on the back of her head. She sucked his cock until it was back to its full hard size.

"Are you ready to go again?" she asked.

"Damn, girl, you're insatiable," Treyvon said. "What does my dick say?"

"He says he wants to go home," Amy giggled. She swung her leg over Treyvon's body so she straddled him, and lined his cock up with her pussy. "There we go. Now he's in his home," she said as she slid the black cock inside her once again.

Treyvon grabbed her hips and bounced her up and down, controlling the pace of their fucking. Amy squeezed her big tits as she rode the oversized dick in her pussy. They must have had sex over 10 times in the past day, but each time felt as amazing to her as the first time had. She loved how stretched out and full her pussy felt when she was fucking Treyvon.

"Your pussy gets easier for me to enter every time, girl," said Treyvon. She loved the way he talked dirty to her.

"It's because your huge black cock is stretching me out," she replied. "You are resizing my pussy for black men to use."

Amy could tell Treyvon had liked that, feeling him speed up the pace. She tried another. "I don't think I will ever be able to feel my husband's little white prick again after today," she said.

Treyvon grunted and began to thrust up into her, meeting her hips as she came down on his dick. Her ass smacked against his legs with a loud noise. Amy arched her back as a surprise orgasm hit her. Her vaginal muscles squeezed the black shaft inside her as she came.

"That's right, girl. Cum on my black cock," Treyvon said without slowing. "Only a black man can fuck you like this."

"Yesss," Amy hissed. "Only black men can make me cum. Sex with my husband is a waste of time. My pussy only wants your black dick, Trey." She fell forward as her orgasm subsided, propping herself up with her hands on his shoulders. Her tits hung down into Treyvon's face, who wasted no time sucking her pierced nipple.

"Fuck, I love these big white titties," he said, taking a hand off Amy's waist to squeeze one. She moaned as the stimulation from both her nipples and her pussy drove her wild.

"They're all for you," she said as she bucked her hips on Treyvon's cock. "My body belongs to you, Trey. This is your pussy!"

"You're gonna need these big tits for the black baby I'm about to put in you," he said, driving Amy to another level of lust. Ever since she had let slip that she wasn't on birth control, this had become their favorite game.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried, grinding her crotch down on the black shaft. "I need your cum inside me!"

"What are your friends and family gonna think when your belly is swollen with a black man's baby?" Treyvon asked.

"I don't know but I want it!" She panted as she rode ever faster. "I want you to seed my pussy! Get me pregnant!"

"Everyone is gonna know what a slut you are for black dick," he taunted. "Everyone is gonna see the married white slut with a black baby."

"Fuck!" Amy screamed as she came again. Her pussy clenched on Treyvon's cock as the pleasure rushed through her. She could feel it start to twitch, and knew he was about to cum, too. "Do it! Cum in me. Cum inside my pussy. Breed me!"

He didn't need any more encouragement. Treyvon grunted and thrust into her one last time, holding her hips in place as his cock began squirting its load deep inside her pussy. Amy could feel it pumping its hot seed into her, coating the walls of her vagina. "He always cums so much," she thought. "It's amazing that after cumming in me so many times he still has so much left."

Amy fell on top of him, mashing her tits into his chest. She was careful not to pull herself off his cock, wanting to keep it inside her as long as she possibly could.

"Wow, girl. That's one way to wake up," Treyvon laughed. She lifted her head and kissed his mouth.

"I have to leave soon," she said.

"Aw, I was hoping we could fuck all day again," he replied.

"Soon," she said. "There's no way I'm giving up this dick now that I found it."

"Can I ask you something?" he said.

"Of course," said Amy.

"I've known a couple white girls before who were into the BBC, but none of them had it as bad as you. How did you get so black cock crazy?" Treyvon asked.

Amy sat up, still keeping Treyvon's dick inside her. She could feel his cum starting to leak out around the massive shaft. "Well, my husband and I had an open marriage for a couple years before he got too jealous. One guy I used to see was into interracial porn, and he liked to take naked pictures of me and photoshop me taking black dick. Being with a black man was always one of my fantasies, but seeing those pictures took it to another level. We used to text back and forth, describing fantasies about me getting fucked by black men. It would always make me cum so hard."

"So those were the pictures I found on your phone?" he said. He moved his hands onto her ass and started squeezing her cheeks.

"Yeah," Amy said. "I kept them even after we stopped the open marriage. They turned me on too much to delete. I couldn't get any new ones made, but I was hooked on the image of black cock going into white pussy. Just seeing a black guy made me get wet. I used to have to stop myself from touching my pussy every time I saw you at work."

"I saw the way you used to stare at me," Treyvon said. "I knew you were curious about my black dick."

"I started watching and masturbating to interracial porn like every day," she said. But that just made me even hornier. I was thinking about it all the time, even when I was with my husband. Soon I couldn't get off without black cock."

She could feel Treyvon's dick getting harder inside her pussy. Apparently her story was having an effect on him. "But what changed me the most was seeing an ad for a porn website," Amy continued. "There was a guy with the biggest black dick I had ever seen. So I watched the movie. I could hardly believe the thing was real. It turned me on so much that later that day when I saw an adult store I had to go in. That's where I found my black dildo. It was made from a mold of the guy from the movie."

Treyvon had a strange look on his face. "What was this guy's name?" he asked.

"Jackson Hammer," Amy replied. Treyvon's cock had swollen up to its full size. She started to slowly ride him again.

"No shit," he said. "I know him."

"Shut up!" Amy said, stopping suddenly.

Treyvon dug his fingers into her ass cheeks and gently encouraged her to start moving her hips again. "Well, not in person," he said. "We talked online a couple times."

"Tell me," she said, speeding up slightly.

"So you remember how I said I knew a couple of white chicks who were into black men before? I met them on the internet. There's a site that's like a community for white girls and black guys who are interested in interracial sex. They have forums where people can post pictures or videos, chat with each other, or even hook up. Jackson Hammer used to be a member there. We actually hooked up with the same girl once. He would always to post videos of himself fucking the girls he met on the site. That's how he got discovered by the porn industry," Treyvon said.

Amy was full-on fucking him again by this point. What were the chances that the first black man she had ever been with knew the subject of her biggest fantasy? The prospect of actually getting in touch with him was too much for her. "Does he still go on there?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I see him every now and then," he said, smirking at her. "Why, you want to meet him?"

"Oh, God!" Amy shrieked, bouncing faster than ever on Treyvon's cock. Her big tits slapped against her body as she thrust herself down on the huge black shaft. "Yes! I want to meet him!"

"You're gonna need me to stretch this pussy out even more if you're gonna have any hope of taking his cock," Treyvon said.

"Fuck me! Stretch me out!" Amy cried. She could feel Treyvon meeting her thrusts, pushing his cock as deep inside her as he could. It would have been painful if it hadn't felt so good.

"So, the married white slut can't get enough black dick. She needs an even bigger one to be satisfied," he teased.

"Yes! I want the biggest black dick you can find!" she screamed. Her pussy exploded in yet another orgasm, and she could feel herself spraying cum all over Treyvon. She collapsed backwards, but Treyvon wasn't finished with her yet. He rolled on top of her and continued to pump away at her squirting pussy.

"Is that how it is? You want your black boyfriend to find you other dicks to fuck?" he asked.

Amy moaned, unable to form coherent words. Her black boyfriend. She had intended on this being a one night stand. But after what she had experienced over the past day she knew Treyvon was right. She wouldn't be able to go without seeing him again soon.

Then another thought came to her. Was Treyvon jealous that she wanted to meet Jackson Hammer? Was he angry at her? She decided she should change the subject and make him happy.

"What I want is for my black boyfriend to shoot another load in my unprotected womb," she said, knowing he would like that.

"Yeah, girl, I can do that. Tell me what you need," he said, picking up his pace.

"I need you to cum in my fertile white pussy!" Amy said. "Knock me up with a black baby!" She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"When you're pregnant, are you still gonna be fucking black dick?"

"I will fuck whoever you tell me to fuck!" she screamed. "I'm never going to stop fucking black dick!"

"I'm sure my boy Jackson would love to fuck a pregnant white wife," Treyvon said.

Amy's eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned in pleasure. She dug her fingernails into Treyvon's back as he continued his assault on her pussy. She could hear the wet squishing sounds her cum-filled pussy made as they fucked.

"Here it comes, girl. You ready for me to cum in you again?" said Treyvon.

"Yes!" she said. "Give me that seed! Put your black baby in me!" Amy squeezed him closer with her legs. She could feel the black cock inside her start to twitch as it released yet another load in her well-used pussy.

"Fuck!" Treyvon screamed as he forced his dick balls-deep inside her. Amy moaned again as the massive black shaft pumped jets of cum into her cunt.

"I can feel your hot load shooting inside me, she said, pulling on her nipple piercings. Treyvon's cock kept spurting inside her, filling her up completely.

A few minutes later, he rolled off of her, his cock finally spent. As he pulled out of her, Amy immediately felt empty. She instantly missed the feeling of his huge cock stretching her pussy. But she knew she had to go.

"This was amazing, Trey. I can't wait to do it again." Amy said as she tracked down the clothes she had dropped the previous morning. She had a couple hours before her shift at the coffee shop started, but she needed to go home to shower and change.

"For sure, girl. Give me a call next time you are off." he said, watching her bend over to retrieve her bra. Amy could see the lust in his eyes as he watched her. It almost made her reconsider leaving.

"Hey, I hope you're not mad about what I said about Jackson," she said.

"Don't worry about that, girl. It actually turns me on that you want to take that monster dick," Treyvon said.

Amy let out a breath. "I was worried you would be jealous."

Treyvon grinned at her. "Hey, I'm not your husband. I don't care whose cock you want to fuck." He winked and added, "As long as it's not his."

Amy laughed and smiled back at him. "Bye, Trey. I'll call you!" she said as she walked out the door.

When she sat down in the driver's seat of her minivan, she immediately regretted not wearing panties the day before. There was nothing between her pussy and the fabric of the seat. She could already feel Treyvon's cum starting to drip out of her.

"He did pump like a dozen loads into me," Amy thought as she started driving home. "Something tells me I'm going to be leaking cum for days." She made a mental note to pick up some upholstery cleaner at the drugstore next time she was out. And maybe a pregnancy test as well. Despite all of their dirty talk to the contrary, there was actually little chance that she could actually get pregnant that week. But it couldn't hurt to know for sure.

When she got home, Amy headed straight to the bathroom to shower. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she took off her clothes. Her hair was a matted mess, and her makeup was smeared. Her tits were covered in bite marks. Her pussy gaped open obscenely, and she could see Treyvon's cum oozing out, running down her thighs. She was glad she didn't try to stop anywhere on her way home.

As she showered, Amy found her mind wandering to thoughts of Jackson Hammer. Was it really possible for her to meet him? She would have to call Treyvon later and have him set up an account for her on the website he mentioned. She thought about Jackson's ridiculously large black cock and started to get aroused again.

"Wow," she thought to herself. "How am I this turned on already? I would have thought a whole day of fucking BBC would be enough to satisfy me." She didn't have time to play with herself since she needed to be at work in twenty minutes.

Amy finished her shower and toweled herself off. She decided to keep wearing the slutty work uniform she had put together, as her tips had gone way up ever since she started wearing it. As she pulled up her shorts, she noticed that just as she had predicted, her pussy was still leaking Treyvon's cum despite her shower.

She got to the coffee shop to find it mostly empty. Mara was behind the counter, and gave Amy the usual half dirty, half jealous look that she was becoming used to getting in her new work outfit. "Where's Janice?" she asked Mara.

"I haven't seen her in like half an hour," the girl said. "She must be in the back taking inventory."

Amy busied herself with cleaning up the tables left behind by the lunch rush. As she wiped down a table near the back, she heard the door to the stock room open. She turned and saw a black man wearing basketball shorts and a T-shirt walk out. She recognized him as the guy she had watched Janice give a blowjob to a few weeks ago. She had been so preoccupied with getting herself blacked that she had totally forgotten. She could feel her nipples get hard as she remembered watching her boss submissively suck the black man's dick.

Her erect nipples did not go unnoticed by the guy. He looked her up and down and adjusted his cock over his shorts. "Hey, girl. I guess you like what you see," he said as he approached.

Amy licked her lips. "Yeah, I do."

"Hello Amy," he said, reading her name tag. "I'm Mike." He stood close to her and put his hand on her hip.

"You're very forward, Mike." she said, taking a step back. She was getting turned on, but wasn't about to let someone feel her up in public.

"Yeah, and you're dressed like a ho," he said.

Amy blushed. "The stock room is for employees only," she said. "What were you doing in there?"

"I was having a little chat with your friend Janice," said Mike, adjusting his cock again.

"I'm sure you were," she said. "Did everything come out alright?"

Mike laughed. "It sure did. I like you, girl. I know you want my black dick, too. Most white girls do. Normally I'd give it to you, but I just busted a nut on your friend's face back there. Maybe next time," he said. He walked past her and smacked her on the ass as he left the shop.

Amy smiled at the cocky black man's attitude. "Treyvon would have been ready to go again five minutes after cumming," she thought. She walked over to the stock room door and put her hand on the doorknob. She hesitated.

She wanted to confront Janice about what she was doing. Amy was dying to talk to someone about her own black cock escapades, and she hoped Janice would be a kindred spirit. She wasn't sure how to do it, though. She didn't want to make her boss uncomfortable. Finally, she decided that the best way would be to tell Janice the truth.

Amy opened the door and walked into the stock room. Janice was standing by an open box of napkins, dabbing at her face. Amy could see a wet stain on her shirt where a rope of Mike's cum must have landed. She jumped when she heard Amy approach.

"Oh, hi Amy. I was just doing inventory," she said.

"Janice, I know what you were doing," said Amy. "Mike stopped and talked to me on his way out. Besides, I saw you two a couple weeks ago."

The color drained from Janice's face. "I... We... What?" she stammered, trying to wipe the cumstain from her shirt.

"It's ok," said Amy, trying to calm the frantic girl down. "I won't say anything. I'm in the same boat."

"What?" Janice snapped, her eyes narrowing.

"I'm just like you. I'm married, but I'm also into black guys," Amy told her. "Like, REALLY into black guys."

Janice seemed to relax a bit at that. "What did he say to you?" she asked.

"He caught me staring at him, and he told me he wanted to give me his black dick, but he couldn't just then because he had just gotten done cumming in your face." Amy said. She was a little shocked at how easily the vulgar words came out of her mouth. Talking dirty to Treyvon must have had a deeper impact on her than she had thought.

Janice was a bit taken aback as well. "What happened to you, Amy? I knew something was going on when you started dressing like that."

"Black dick happened," Amy giggled. "You know that black guy with the shaved head who always wears a polo shirt? Treyvon? Well, I've been flirting with him for a couple weeks, and last night I finally fucked him!"

"You sound so happy about it," sighed Janice.

"What's not to be happy about?" she asked. "It was the best sex I've ever had. We did it for like a whole day straight. Why, aren't you into it?"

Janice seemed conflicted. "I'm just so scared of these feelings. When I'm with Mike I get so turned on that I do whatever he wants. I don't want to cheat on my husband, but I can't resist him."

"I started like that, too," said Amy. "At first I felt really guilty about it, but it after a while it just turned me on too much to care. Have you let him have your pussy yet?"

Janice paled again. "How did you know about that?"

12