Amy's Fascination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, I saw you guys a couple weeks ago," Amy said. "He was saying something about his next time he was going to fuck your pussy."

"No, I've just sucked his dick every time. I'm afraid to go further. He keeps saying he wants to cum inside me and get me pregnant." Janice said.

"Hah, Treyvon loves talking about that, too," Amy said. "It always makes him cum when I say it."

"Amy!" Janice exclaimed. "How would you explain it if you got pregnant from a black guy? What about your husband?"

"Relax, it's just a game," Amy said. "I'm almost positive last night was safe for me. Just keep track of your cycle. Besides, what our husbands don't know won't hurt them."

"Yeah, but how can you be sure?" she asked.

"You really need to just let loose, Janice," Amy said. "Believe me, it's totally worth it. You will feel so much better if you are just honest with yourself about what you want. Look at me, don't I look happy?"

"Actually, you really do," Janice said. "I'm just not sure I can go through with it."

"Look at it this way: black guys turn you on, right?" Amy asked.

"Um, yeah, I guess they do."

"Do you like sucking his dick?" she said.

"Um... I do," Janice said sheepishly.

"Are you going to stop doing it?" asked Amy.

"I... I don't want to," she admitted.

"Do you think Mike is gonna be okay with just blowjobs forever?" Amy said.

"I didn't really think about it," Janice replied. "I guess probably not."

"So if he gives you an ultimatum where either he gets to fuck you, or he leaves, which would you pick?" Amy said.

"I.. I don't know."

"Oh, come on, Janice. Yes, you do."

"I... wouldn't want to stop seeing him," Janice said.

"Then say it. It helps to say it out loud, trust me," Amy told her.

"I would let him fuck me," Janice whispered. "I would fuck Mike."

"So if you would fuck him then, why not just fuck him now?" said Amy.

Janice seemed to mull it over. "I never thought about it like that. I guess it makes sense..." She broke into a wide grin. "I'm going to do it!"

"That's great, Janice!" Amy said. "You should call him right now and set it up."

"I was just gonna wait until the next time he came in," Janice said.

"Come, on, aren't you excited?" Amy asked. "You have no idea what you're missing out on. Call him!"

"Okay, okay," Janice said, pulling out her phone. "I'll call him."

Amy watched her pull up the number and hit send. "Put it on speaker, so I can hear," she said.

Janice did as she was asked. "I'm so nervous," she whispered as they heard it ring.

"What's up, girl?" came the black man's voice over the phone.

"H-hey Mike," Janice stammered. "I was just wondering if I could see you again today."

"You know what I told you, slut. If you call me, you better be down to fuck," Mike said.

"Um... yeah," Janice said. "I want to..."

"Shit, baby, took you long enough. Why'd you change your mind all of a sudden?"

"I don't know," Janice said. She smiled at Amy. "My friend gave me some good advice."

"Who? That big titty white bitch that dresses like a slut all the time?" he said. When she heard this, Amy slid her hand down the front of her shorts and started rubbing herself.

Janice's eyes went wide when she saw what Amy was doing. "What the fuck?" she mouthed.

"I couldn't help it," Amy whispered. "It turns me on. Answer him."

"Uhh.. yeah," said Janice into the phone. "Amy. She told me I should do it."

"Man, I knew that chick loved the BBC. I'll have to thank her personally, next time I see her," Mike said.

"I'm sure she'd enjoy that," Janice said, frowning at her still-masturbating friend. "So, when can I see you?"

"Come over tonight after I get off work," he said.

"I can't do that, I'll be at home with my husband by then. What am I supposed to tell him?" Janice asked.

"You think I give a shit what you tell that limp dick motherfucker? You better be at my place by six if you ever want to feel this cock," he said.

"O-okay," Janice said. "I'll figure something out. See you tonight!"

"Yeah, girl. Bring me a sandwich, too, when you come." Mike hung up the phone.

"I can't believe I actually did that," Janice said to Amy. "I'm so excited!"

Amy still had her hand in her panties. Her pussy was so wet, both from hearing Mike's words and from Treyvon's cum leaking out. Janice watched her play with herself.

"Come on," she said. "Do you really have to do that in front of me?"

"I can't believe you aren't doing it, too," Amy said. "You just made plans to get fucked by your first black dick! How are you not so turned on you can't control yourself?"

"I don't know, I guess I just have better self control than you," Janice said.

"Isn't your pussy just soaking wet?" Amy asked. She had three fingers inside herself by now. This bit of exhibitionism was turning her on even more.

Janice blushed. "Stop it, it's embarrassing."

"No, it's perfectly natural," Amy said. "You should always get wet when you think about black men. It makes it easier for them to slide those big, thick black cocks into our tight white pussies."

Janice crossed her legs and gave a tiny moan. Her eyes were glued to Amy's crotch, where she could see the bulge of her hand as it massaged her pussy.

"It's okay," Amy said. "You can do it. Just don't make yourself cum. You want to save your orgasm for Mike's big black cock. Trust me, the feeling when it first penetrates you is enough to do it."

Janice couldn't take it anymore. She slid her hand into her shorts as well. Both girls stood touching themselves in the back corner of the stock room. Janice cast nervous glances at the door, evidently afraid someone would come in. Amy didn't care. She was getting close.

"Treyvon's cock is so big I think he permanently stretched my pussy out," she said, enjoying the effect her words were having on Janice. "But it felt sooo good. I lost track of how many orgasms it gave me last night, but it must have been at least thirty."

"What?" Janice moaned. "How did you cum so much?"

"We seriously had sex all day yesterday, from like 11am to 4 in the morning. Then, like 3 more times after we woke up this morning. Treyvon's stamina is amazing. He would shoot his load in me, keep his dick inside, and be ready to go again like ten minutes later."

"Mmm, fuck," said Janice. "That's so hot."

"Right?" Amy said. "He filled my pussy so many times his cum is still dripping out of me." She could feel her vaginal muscles start to spasm as her orgasm hit. She clamped her thighs around her hand and locked eyes with Janice as she came.

"I can't wait to feel it, too," Janice panted as her fingers worked her own pussy. "I need to know what it's like!"

Amy's orgasm ended, and she concentrated on the other girl. "You will, after tonight. A big black cock is going to be inside you tonight. It will be like losing your virginity again."

"Oh, fuck," Janice grunted as the moved her fingers faster.

"I know I told you to save it, but I want to see you cum, Janice," said Amy. "Make yourself cum. Think about Mike's cock blowing its load inside you and cum!"

"Oohhh, fuuuucckk!" Janice yelled, loud enough to make Amy put her cum-covered hand over her mouth. She held it there as her boss came, weak-kneed and panting.

When she was gathered herself a minute later, Janice shot Amy a dirty look. "Did you have to cover my mouth with your nasty hand?" she asked.

"I'm sorry," Amy said. "You're so loud when you cum. I didn't want Mara or any of the customers to hear us."

"I guess its fine," Janice said, wiping her mouth. She grabbed a handful of napkins from the box, and handed a couple to Amy. They cleaned themselves up and walked towards the door. Amy stopped in front of it.

"Text me when you get to Mike's house and every chance you get afterwards. I want to know everything!" she said.

"Okay, I will," Janice said with a grin. They spent the rest of the afternoon giggling like schoolgirls, comparing notes about their black boyfriends. Amy learned that Janice had met Mike at the gym about two months ago. He caught her staring at him while he was working out, chatted her up, and came to see her at the coffee shop. That first day, he followed her into the back room while she was working and talked her into sucking his dick. In fact, all of their sexual encounters so far had taken place in that stock room.

Janice was amazed at the stories Amy told her about how her obsession first took root, her encounter with Ray the black construction worker, and her exploits with Treyvon. She blushed on hearing the part about Amy touching herself while watching her suck Mike's cock in the stock room.

When it was time to leave, Amy approached her boss one last time. "Good luck! I'm actually so jealous of you for getting black dick tonight," she said. "I'll be stuck at home with my husband."

"You just got it last night!" Janice said.

""Yeah, but I need it again," she said. "You'll understand after tonight. Don't forget to text me!"

"I won't," Janice said. "Bye, Amy."

Amy got home a few minutes before the school bus dropped her kids off. After making sure their homework was finished, she started dinner. As six o'clock approached, she began to feel excited for Janice. She kept checking her phone to see if she had texted yet.

At 5:30, the text came through. "Leaving now. I'm so nervous!"

"Just think how amazing that black cock is gonna feel," Amy sent back.

Janice's reply was a scared face emoji followed by two excited faces.

Amy sat down to dinner with her family, glancing at her phone every few minutes. At five minutes to six, she got another text. "In his driveway! OMG!"

"So jealous!" Amy replied.

After dinner, she cleared the table and did the dishes. Amy couldn't get her mind off what her friend was doing at that moment. She continued to check her phone, but no more messages came in for the next couple hours. Her pussy grew wetter and wetter as the time passed.

She and Trent sat down to watch a movie while the kids played on their tablets. Amy was too preoccupied to follow what was going on. She kept glancing at her phone on the arm of the couch.

Soon it was time to put the kids to bed. Amy tucked them in and checked her phone. Still no messages. Janice had been at Mike's for over 2 hours now.

She sat back in the couch and watched he movie. A T-Rex was chasing a woman wearing heels. Just then, her phone lit up. Amy glanced over at her husband, but he was totally engrossed in the movie.

"OMG! You were so right!" the text from Janice said.

"Yay! What happened?" Amy asked.

"I walked in the door and he made me take off all my clothes. He said white chicks always go naked at his house," Janice replied.

"Hot," Amy sent back. She grabbed a blanket from behind her on the couch and draped it over her lap. She needed to hide her crotch from view so she could play with her pussy.

"Then I pulled down his pants and sucked his dick for a minute. But I was so horny by then I just wanted it inside me. I lay down on the floor and he got on top of me," came Janice's text.

"Mmm yes. I'm totally playing with myself right now," said Amy, her fingers rubbing against her wet lips.

"Not surprised!" Janice said. "So then I felt his cock pushing against me. He was so much bigger than my husband; I didn't think he would fit. But then he pushed it into my pussy and it felt amazing. I couldn't believe how much it stretched me out!"

Amy had to slow down a bit. She didn't think she would be able to hide an orgasm from her husband. "Did you let him cum inside you?" she asked.

"Twice!" came the answer. "After we did it on the floor and he shot his load in me, we moved to the couch. I sucked his dick again for a while til it was hard again. Then I climbed on top of him and rode it til he came again. I took your advice and talked about how I wanted him to get me pregnant. He loved it."

Amy started to type, but was cut off by another text. This one was from Treyvon. "What are you up to, girl?"

She decided to answer Treyvon first. "Just watching a movie with my husband."

"That better be all you do with him. I was serious when I told you you weren't allowed to fuck him," He answered. Amy's pussy responded with a gush of wetness.

The text came from Janice next. "I have to get back. I went to the bathroom so I could text you, but Mike wants to fuck me again. I will call you tomorrow."

"Enjoy yourself," Amy responded to her. She turned her attention back to Treyvon. "Don't worry, my pussy belongs to you. My friend Janice was just telling me how she got fucked by her first black cock."

"For real?" Treyvon asked. "The girl from the coffee shop?"

"Yeah. She's married like me. Only she's been blowing this black guy in the back room for weeks. I convinced her to fuck him," Amy said.

"Damn girl. That's hot. You converting other girls to black cock really turns me on," he text.

"Well, she was half converted already. I just pushed her over the edge. But I know what you mean. It turns me on, too," she replied.

"My dick is rock hard. How soon can you be over here?" Treyvon asked.

Amy put her phone down and glanced at her husband. He was still watching the movie, oblivious to anything else. Could she get away with leaving tonight? She decided she was too aroused not to try. She picked up her phone and text "On my way" to Treyvon. Then she stood up.

"What's going on? I saw your phone blowing up," Trent said.

"It was Janice from work," she said. That was partially true, at least. "The girls are going out and they want me to go."

"Come on, you were gone all night last night, too," he said.

"I'm sorry, but she really wants me to go, and I already said I would. I'll make it up to you."

"Fine. Whatever you want," he said.

"Thanks, hon. You're the best!" Amy gave her husband a peck on the cheek and was out the door. She drove to Treyvon's apartment as fast as her minivan could get her there. Fifteen minutes later she knocked on his door.

He opened the door dressed in his bathrobe again. It was untied, and his hard black cock stuck out through the gap. Amy threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his mouth. She could feel his cock poking her in the belly as she pushed her body against his.

A minute later she broke the kiss and stepped back. Treyvon's black cock had left a wet stain of pre-cum on her shirt. She grabbed the shaft with both hands and said, "I've missed this cock so much!"

"Then let's get it back where it belongs," he said. Amy led Treyvon by the dick back to the bedroom. He tore the clothes off of her, freeing her big tits. She pushed him back onto the bed and impaled herself on the black monster.

"Yesss," she hissed as she began to ride it. "Your cock feels so good!"

"I've been thinking about fucking this pussy again all day, girl." he said.

"Me too," she panted. "When I was talking to Janice about us, I got so turned on I had to touch myself in front of her."

Treyvon grabbed her tits as they bounced and pulled her down so he could suck her nipples as they fucked. "You should have just brought her over here with you," he said.

Amy grinned mischievously. "So, you're trying to get me to recruit white girls for you? What's wrong, sick of me already?" she teased.

Treyvon answered by holding her body down against his and thrusting his cock up into her like a piston. He went from balls-deep to almost out of her and back again so rapidly that Amy had a squirting orgasm almost instantly. "I just think you owe it to your friends to show them what they're missing," he said playfully.

"You're right," said Amy, when she could finally speak again. "I actually thought about that with Janice. I knew you would be better than Mike but I didn't think she would do anything with a stranger. I thought it was more important for her to get blacked first."

"That's my nasty girl," he said. She bounced her ass on the oversized black shaft in her pussy, her tits pinned against his chest. She couldn't believe how good it felt. Once again, it was just like the first time.

"Oh, fuck," she screamed. "Fuck me with that black cock! I need it so bad! I love it so much!"

"Better than your husband's?" Treyvon asked.

"God, so much better. I don't care if I ever fuck him again," she cried.

"You won't," he said. "Your pussy belongs to me. I'm gonna dump cum in you every day until you get pregnant with a black baby."

Treyvon's words drove Amy crazy with lust. She sat up on his cock and rolled her hips, relishing the feel of its girth filling her. "Yes, Trey! I want your cock every day. I can't live without feeling it shoot its load inside me anymore."

As she said this, Amy realized that it wasn't just dirty talk anymore. She really couldn't imagine her life going forward without Treyvon's dick. The thought was enough to give her another orgasm.

"Yeah, girl. Cum on this cock as it knocks you up," he said as she lost control. Amy bucked a few more times, and then went limp as the orgasm overwhelmed her. He put his hands on her ass and thrust up into her again.

"Fuck! Yes!" Amy screamed as she came down. "Cum in me! I want your cum inside my married white pussy!" She knew this would get him off.

"Here it comes, girl. I'm about to breed this pussy!" Treyvon said.

"Yesss!" she cried. "I want your black baby in me!"

Amy felt the hot cum explode from Treyvon's cock inside her pussy. She felt him trying to push it deeper, making sure his seed was pumping straight into her womb. She could feel every jet of it painting her vaginal walls. She pushed her hips against his, trying to help him get deeper.

"Oh, my God, that was fucking amazing," she said when she finally felt it stop shooting inside her.

"Right?" Treyvon said. "You seem to bring out the best in me, girl."

Amy smiled. She knew from experience that they were far from finished. Soon his cock would begin to stiffen inside her pussy. She glanced at Treyvon's alarm clock on the bedside table.

She knew that once again, she would not be going home to her husband that night.

12