All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 07'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chief573chief573almost 6 years ago
Getting close....

While with her family at the lake, I hope Treyvon can visit and finally get Amy seeded with a new baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very nice

ignore all the haters. you have talent keep going. maybe you should write something like a black adopted young teen fucking white mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story

This is the best interracial story I have ever read. Can't stop reading over and over. Amy is truly one white slut. Can't wait for her to get pregnant with Treyvon's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yes

Please write more

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Getting better

This started out as ok and difficult to believe. It’s getting succeedingly better with each episode. Can’t wait to see the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

Please don’t make us wait long

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope we get to read more adventures soon.

dennissaradennissaraover 2 years ago

Been reading on this series and it's world-class, my friend. Looking forward to the next installments to binge.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I've been with a couple of Men and there girlfriends. Since I was in my Teens the boys and Mens I was getting with shared me with another friend or Man we was with. Some times it was just like Treyvon and Mike done with Amy and Janice. Even some Couples I got with I was with the Woman First and then Her Husband or her Boyfriend. I DO LIKE Being with Other women. :-) But I have to admit and by how my kids look and show I realy LOVE the Black Cock just as much as Amy do so I understand this Whole Story and it hits close to home with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES