All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 10'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome job!

Can’t wait for chapter 11!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pregnancy

Can't wait until she is pregnant. What will happen with husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jackson joins the gang breeding

Looking forward to Amy’s sister getting initiated with Jackson joining the gangbreeding of all the gals onscreen. Hmm, maybe Jackson has a couple of well -trained huge German Shepards to join the fun.

karl4sexkarl4sexover 5 years ago
So hot!

Love all these stories about Amy. The way she gets new white Girls into BBC is just perfect. I hope her sister is next and I would love some hot gb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Love this story

crimfolkcrimfolkover 5 years ago
Simply the Best

This is really top-quality stuff MontanoIR - I hope you will continue to add to it when you are ready.

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31over 4 years ago
Awesome

Definitely the best IR story I've read. Dicks so fuckin hard it hurts. Glad to see your still writing more chapters. So many out there with no addition for years and years.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Been LOVING this whole stories. So much brings back memories for me when I was younger and how I was. But girls night out was a bit different. But alot of times if I liked the boys or Mens we hooked up with I'd or we'd ALL go back to there place or just get some 40s and some other liquor and get a motel room or 2 and just Party and Smoke and have Crazy SEX. Even when I was with a Black boyfriend other Mens would offer me things and try to hook up with me and be giving them there numbers and asking where I lived so they could drop by to get more of me. I done the thing like the story where I hooked up with Mens like Darius and Lamar but Calvin and his friend to would been there to. Yeah I done alot of Crazy things and some might think stupid but I enjoyed and not ashamed of nothing I done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES