All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 12'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chief573chief573over 5 years ago
Great story but losing momentum

It is time for Trent to find out his new place in the world: raising Amy's black babies. We keep waiting for the big moment and the author keeps teasing us with all these other black lovers flying through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get Nancy pregnant too

Have her see that her son is a cuck, and give in to the desire to be bred as well. Make her have a superior son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love it but please give amy a romantic end. A bit like mara got where its more than just a "i love getting fucked, screw my husband" ending. She clearly really likes treyvon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amy could leave Nancy a surprise

To open Nancy's narrow horizons, Amy could have Trayvon pay her visit once Amy learns Nancy's husband is on an extended business trip. Treyvon uses Amy's name to get in her house and speaks very well of Amy as a very good friend of his while leaving Nancy in a state of very confused bliss which causes the submissive woman to letdown her guard momentarily until Treyvon goes to the liquor cabinet to pout them two strong Brandy's. She lets the strong, assertive Black man take control of her by getting her drunk. Then he seduces her into losing her top and bra to show her broad shoulders, perky tits as she melts in his arms as they exchange fluids via tongues intertwining before he takes her to bedroom for a proper breeding with video sent to Amy to enjoy This, Nancy becomes Amy's maid when she calls her to take care of the children and clean Amy's house without complaining as Treyvon rewards her with his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Where is the next chapter? I need to get my fix, this is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need the next chapter

Hurry up and publish the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Treyvon gets Nancy to be a nanny at his mothers house

Treyvon could smooth talk Nancy into becoming a nanny at his mother's house for one day due to a medical reason and the clueless woman gets into a situation where they are six Black children in a very messy house with the husky white woman put hard at work cleaning messes, washing discarded clothes cleaning kitchen to make meals and snacks with sweater discarded and sleeveless blouse thoroughly soaking with her heavy sweat only to kept so busy working and missing lunch for herself. And the kicker comes when the black mother asks her to massage her sore feet while lying on recliner.

Nancy blows a fuse to say NO and on que, the door opens and her daughter walks in the room, finds out what the problem is, bitch slaps her across face, makes her tearfully apologize and makes her remove her sweat soaked sleeveless blouse exposing her bra covered breasts which will be next to go if her disobedience continues. She is put hard at work massaging her ankles and toes with medication cream while kneeling on the floor while being watched by the daughter who runs a seductively finger along her spine and shoulders along with an occasional brief massage of shoulders to increase the production of further sweating as she fears more discipline as she increases her massaging the aching feet while providing the mother a view of her lusciousness and husking frame while being humiliated. The daughter schedules her for future appointments to take care of her mother while wearing provided clothing to accentuate her husky frame. Amy comes to visit Treyvon and accentuates her discipline over Nancy by making her work harder by spanking her luscious ass with crop and smiles when she sees Nancy ride hard the daughter's Black husband.

History_ProfHistory_Profabout 5 years ago
Will there be a chapter 13?

Is this the end? I love the series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter. I hope this isn't the end. This is the best series on the site right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

When is the next chapter? Really looking forward to it. Easily the best series on here right now, please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Come On Man

This next chapter better be a doozy! The suspense is killing me!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Parties were like that at times where even though I was there with a Lover or Man other Mens would be hitting on me and trying me if I was naked or at some parties tied down on a table or over a ottoman or sofa or face down on a Bed. There IS Something about like Amy say when a New Man Pushed Inside me and started Fucking me for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Evil people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES