Amy's Fascination Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy gasped at the sudden invasion of her hole. She hadn't expected it, and tried to jump away, but Andre held her in place. He began slowly fucking her ass, allowing her to adjust. After the initial shock wore off, Amy started to enjoy the feeling of her asshole being stretched by the fat black shaft. Soon, she was fucking him back, throwing her ass back to meet his thrusts.

"Oh, God! Yes! Your cock feels so good in my ass," she moaned as the black man she had met only hours before pounded her asshole. She reached her hand down and began to rub her pussy in time with Andre's thrusting.

"I knew you would love taking it the ass," he said, slapping her jiggling butt cheeks.

"Yes!" Amy cried. "I love getting fucked in the ass!" It was true. Her first experience with anal had been nothing special, but this time it was much more intense. She didn't know how it was different, but she was loving how the black cock in her ass was making her feel.

She heard Mara moan loudly on the other couch. Amy looked over and saw her friend's back arched in orgasm as she took the two black dicks. Her hips writhed in rhythm with Lamar's thrusts while she sucked off Calvin. Her makeup was smeared as tears streamed from her eyes from gagging on the long black pole.

Amy heard a sound behind her. She spun her head around. It was the key turning in the lock on the front door, she realized. Before she could say a word, the door opened, and Mara's boyfriend Kenny walked in.

She saw him stop short as his brain registered what he was seeing. No one else had noticed him enter. Mara continued to moan and gag while the two black men kept fucking her. Behind Amy, Andre pounded away at her asshole.

"What the fuck!?" Kenny shouted. Mara's head whipped around, trailing saliva from Calvin's dick. Lamar and Calvin both stepped back from Mara and stared at her angry boyfriend.

Andre slowed down, but didn't pull out of Amy. He leaned over her back and whispered in her ear. "Watch this," he said, giving her a small thrust.

Kenny took a step towards the two black men that were fucking his girlfriend. "Get the fuck away from her, you fucking rapist assholes!" he screamed.

Lamar laughed. "Rape? Nah, man. I think you misread the situation," he said, looking down at Mara, who was still on her hands and knees.

"What? Fuck you! Mara, come on. I'll get you out of here," Kenny said. When Mara didn't move, he continued. "Come on, We'll call the police."

"No," Mara said, quietly. She got to her feet and stood next to Lamar.

Kenny still didn't understand. "What do you mean, no? Mara, get away from him. We need to go, so we can send these fuckers to jail for what they did to you," he stammered.

"Kenny, stop," Mara said. "They didn't do anything wrong. Just... just go. Leave us alone."

"What?" he exclaimed. "Mara, what the fuck are you talking about?!"

"She's saying that we're here because she invited us," Lamar said. "Now, I think she asked you to leave." He put his arm around Mara's waist, and she leaned into him.

Kenny finally put two and two together. "M-Mara?" he started, his voice wavering. "Why? How could you? And with... them?

Mara smiled and gestured towards Lamar's still-hard cock, wet from her pussy. "That's why," she said. "I'm sorry Kenny, but it's just so amazing. I didn't want you to find out like this, but you just can't compete with Lamar's cock. We... we need to break up."

Kenny balled up his fists as his face turned red. "You fucking cunt," he screamed, taking a step towards her. "I'll teach you to cheat on me."

As he started towards Mara, Lamar stepped in front of her. "You need to leave, man. I'm not gonna say it again."

"Fuck you, and this whore," Kenny screamed, spittle flying from his lips. "I fucking live here. I'll beat your ass, too, you fucking n..."

He never got to finish the word. Lamar hit him in the mouth, and he staggered back. Kenny shook his head, and rushed at Lamar, but the black man sidestepped him and buried his fist into his stomach. Kenny dropped to floor.

"I told you to leave," Lamar said as Kenny struggled back to his feet. He lurched towards Mara this time, but Lamar blocked his way again. He aimed a punch at Kenny's chin. It connected, and the angry white man crumpled.

"He's out," said Lamar as he stood over the unconscious form.

"Are you okay?" Mara said. Ignoring Kenny, she ran to Lamar and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm fine, baby. Don't worry," he said.

"Thank you for protecting me," Mara said, kissing him in the lips.

"Of course," he grinned. "I gotta look after my girl."

Mara beamed. She jumped up into his arms and kissed him again. Lamar lifted her up while they made out and lowered her onto his cock, which was hard again. They began to fuck standing up, over her unconscious ex-boyfriend.

All throughout the fight, Andre slowly fucked Amy in the ass while they watched. He timed his thrusts as Lamar's punches landed; sending waves of pleasure through Amy's body as she saw the white man get beaten. Afterward, she found the sight of the black man standing triumphant over Mara's defeated boyfriend so erotic that it made her cum.

She stopped rubbing her pussy as she began to squirt, spraying the armrest of the couch she was bent over. Moaning, she spread her asscheeks open with her hands to let him plunge deeper into her asshole. As the tingling of her orgasm passed, she felt Andre lean over her back again.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, baby?" he whispered in her ear as his cock slid into her ass. "Seeing a black man beat the shit out of that racist asshole really turns you on, doesn't it?"

Amy wished it wasn't true, but her body didn't lie. She usually hated violence, but she had to admit it had turned her on. She told herself that Kenny was a racist, and he deserved it. She felt guilty, but every thrust of Andre's cock drove the feeling further away.

"Say it, slut," he continued. "Tell me how you got off on seeing a black man take that white girl away from her boyfriend and make him his."

"Yesss," she moaned. Her hand went back to rubbing her pussy.

"And look at them now," Andre said. "Watch him claim his reward." He pointed to the others.

Lamar held Mara up like she weighed nothing. His arms were hooked under her legs, spreading them wide. Hers were wrapped around his neck, holding on as he bounced her up and down on his cock. They had been fucking in that standing position for only about ten minutes, but both of them must have been incredibly turned on. As Amy watched, Lamar's balls jerked as he began to pump another load of cum into Mara. She kept riding him until she came as well, and Amy could see Lamar's seed gushing out of her, dripping down the dark shaft as she bounced.

Andre must have been enjoying the show as well, because suddenly he grabbed Amy by the hips and pulled her back on his cock. She could feel the warmth spreading inside her asshole as Andre blasted a load of cum deep inside. She rubbed her pussy even harder until she, too brought herself to orgasm.

A few moments later, Amy rose. She walked over to Mara's, who was now sitting on the couch with Lamar. Calvin came up and grabbed her ass. She didn't stop him, but after a few seconds she gently moved his hand away.

"Let's just go to my place," said Lamar, his arm draped over Mara's shoulder at the perfect position to pinch her nipple. "We can't let this motherfucker ruin the party."

"Okay," Mara said eagerly. She had her hand on Lamar's cock, which was already half hard again. "I don't really want to deal with him when he wakes up."

"Alright, then. Amy? You coming?" he asked.

"I wish I could," she answered. "But I need to get home. My kids will be home in a couple hours."

"Damn, next time, then. Cal? Andre? You guys in?" Lamar said.

The two black men both indicated that they wanted to go. Mara went to go pack a bag, and Amy followed her.

"You okay?" she asked the girl as they grabbed some clothes and stuffed them into a bag.

"Yeah," Mara answered. "I know I probably shouldn't be, but I'm actually glad. I was dreading having to tell him. Now at least it's over."

"Do you have a place to stay?" Amy asked.

"Lamar's," Mara said sheepishly. "After that, maybe Calvin's?"

Amy laughed. She gave her friend a hug and a kiss on the lips. "Call me if you need anything," she said.

Mara grinned. "You mean like my pussy licked?" she said playfully. "Don't think we're not gonna talk about that!"

"You loved it!" Amy laughed again.

She went back to the living room and got dressed. Mara came out a minute later, and got a glass of water from the sink. She splashed it in Kenny's face as they walked past him, and he began to stir. The first thing he must have seen as he came to was his girlfriend walking out the door with a black man's hand on her ass.

After saying goodbye to Mara and the three black men, Amy got in her minivan and pulled out of the parking lot. As she drove home, she could feel Andre's cum start to leak out of her asshole. "I'm gonna have to clean the seats again," she thought.

By the time she arrived at home, her jeans were soaked through. She went inside and headed straight for the shower. Amy closed her eyes and let the hot water flow over her, washing away the traces of her escapades. She found her asshole to be sore, but she wasn't surprised about that after picturing the size of Andre's cock. Thinking about it made her horny again, and she fingered her pussy for a bit before she remembered she didn't have much time. She still had to straighten up the house before the kids got back.

Amy got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She walked into her bedroom and jumped with surprise. A black man was lying naked in her bed. It took her a few seconds to realize it was Treyvon.

"You scared the heck out of me," she said, climbing into bed next to him. "What are you doing here?"

"After my meeting, I needed to see my girl. We landed the account. I'll find out for sure in a couple days, but I should be in line for a promotion," he said.

"That's amazing, Trey!" Amy said, jumping on top of him to kiss him on the mouth. His hands went immediately to her ass, and began to line her up with his cock.

"Stop, we can't," she said, reluctantly. "My kids get out of school in like half an hour."

Treyvon stopped, but didn't release her. "Can't you have someone else pick them up?" he asked.

"I don't know... I can't ask my sister to do it after yesterday," she said. "And my mom is out of town."

"What about your husband's parents?" he said.

Amy thought about it. Trent's mom Nancy lived close enough to the school where she could get there in time before they got on the bus. It could work. She picked up her phone and dialed.

"Hi, Nancy," she said when Trent's mother answered. "Could you do me a favor and pick up the kids from school today and keep them overnight?"

"Of course," Nancy said. "But what's the matter?"

"Oh!" Amy exclaimed as Treyvon slid his dick inside her. "Noth... nothing's wrong. I just... had a special night planned."

"Okay, sweetie, you two have fun," her mother in law said. "I'll take care of the kids."

Amy hung up the phone, feeling guilty about lying to Trent's mom, but also ecstatic that she now has a few hours to spend with Treyvon. She began to ride, eagerly bouncing her ass on his magnificent black cock.

12