All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 17'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Loving this a lot.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Humiliating Nancy

Amy will forbid Nancy from wearing bra and panties under her clothing and will get Nancy to buy sexier clothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg the best!

I wait for each chapter like a 7 yo waits for Christmas morning! I absolutely love the way Amy just started planting the seed in her husbands mind, you have a gift for storytelling and I hope you continue this series for some time, I cant wait until Amy’s baby bump starts to show, thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I cant seem to get enough!

Every week or so I keep checking for updates. I cant seem to stop wanting to read these stories. They are great, the characters are great and I just want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 18 !!

Maybe Kathie is more into girls than boys... would be a nice change of pace if you added an ebony gal to your story! Some lesbian race-play first and then later the sistah and her man would team-up to fully convert Kathie to the cause...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Never mind the nay sayers! Keep up the good work!

Nancy gives birth to black twin boys. Love the Mara character, is she with child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Yet

I was skeptical of the mother-in-law storyline. I like it more taking the young one's black and knocking them up. Especially when they have a young hubby who is basically cut off for life. I like to imagine Nancy is not older than 50 and is hot for her age. Anyway. Best one yet. Keep em coming and keep me cumming. Cannot wait till Trent is faced with seeing his wife and mom fucking black dude's. Also, more near term. Wanna see the new girl at the shop get turned. This series, I worried, was slowing down. This chapter was the shot in the ass it needed. You have a lot left to tell.

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
AMAZING chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This chapter convinced me that the mother-in-law story line was a good idea. I wasn't convinced when you introduced it, but this really turned it around. Can't wait for the Miami trip and the turning of the new girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
best so far

fantastic chapter, thanks

for taking the time

to write... i check in here every week for new updates

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31over 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

One of the best chapters yet!

Hopefully Trent will show up unexpectedly some time, seeing too many cars in the driveway, sneak in and catch his mother, wife and her sister fucking several black men. During all of their fucking, he listens to them begging them to fuck their black babies into their bellies during which time, he pulls out his cock as he watches.

When finally, a black stud is cumming in his mother, he drops his load as he realizes soon he will have not only a black brother in months, but even sooner a black nephew and children himself.

His only solution is to embrace his new situation and become an active cuckold himself.

Hope this story continues!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need More

Not joking author. U need the next chapter out soon. This is to good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Luv it.

I am an Indian woman (28); I have heard so many stories about 'Black Cocks, but your story was eye opener; I wish I get to meet up a really hung Black guy. I have had a few flings, but none larger than 8" (my own husband is around 5"). I want to find a person, who would split me wide.

Arti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
EVERYBODY MUST BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP BLACK COCK!

Have Amy get husband to watch Worship BBC for Sissy Cuckolds Vol 1-3 (It worked for me)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 18

Please tell me the long gap is because chapter 18 is really long and not bevsue you have given up. This story is one of the best in this site. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Do want to finally see Amy blow up the family by being exposed. I guess after she breaks up her own parents relationship.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 4 years ago
Does Father-in-Law find out before Trent......

Perhaps, concerned about Nancy's talking in her sleep, he discovers the videos, which awake his fantasies about his wife being "forced to suck black cock"! One can only imagine the story that leads to him watching his wife swallowing black cock and being unable to resist any longer.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amy dominates Nancy

Having gotten her black boyfriend Treyvon to fully fuck Nancy to the brim of her cervix, and having watched Nancy pay profusely in thanking Treyvon for fucking her and watching Nancy state her goals are in fucking more black men, Amy will make Nancy use her mouth to do a deep cleaning of Treyvon's engorged cock by constantly reminding her that sucking black cock is a privilege to be earned. Nancy is put hard at work cleaning the cock bc with imperfections in technique corrected to Amy's satisfaction until the hardened long cock is ready for insertion into a exhausted Nancy who will be told to ride Treyvon harder and harder with sharpening words of beration yelled at Nancy's exhausted face until Treyvon explodes deeply inside her.

Then Amy will insert her tongue inside Nancy's open mouth for her first lesbianism kiss of passion with Amy who will make her reciprocate lovingly by lasciviously licking her overheated pussy. She will encourage Treyvon to take Nancy on a date to meet Treyvon's parents who will give her the good look over before letting Treyvon leave Nancy with his father for a sexual romp. And Amy will be the judge of Nancy's performance with Treyvon's Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did author give up or died of Coronavirus?!

The world may never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope the author is alive and write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bbc

please post more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

BIG BLACK COCK!

BIG BLACK COCK!

BIG BLACK COCK!

Smal4uSmal4ualmost 4 years ago
One of the best stories on Literotica

This was so hot and I think it's one of the best stories on Literotica. I hope the author will keep writing ore chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seems like this is the end

A moment of silence for the greatest story thread in Literotica history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No more stories

Author died of Covid. Confirmed.

AlterEgoDAGAlterEgoDAGalmost 4 years ago
Did the author really die?

This had become my favorite thread on Literotica...terrible news about the author!

MontanoIRMontanoIRalmost 4 years agoAuthor

LOL, no. I didn't die.

crimfolkcrimfolkalmost 4 years ago

Long live MontanoIR! The story can wait - real life can't. All the best.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Thats the one thing I liked about Black Mens and Lovers I was with. They NEVER seemed to Bother them if I was with Other Mens or Specialy if I was with alot of Other Black Mens. Other Mens got so bent out of shape if I was with Black or some spanish or indian or pakistani Mens a few them I been with.

But I like Amy and Nancy and my Pussy can POP when I Feeled a Black Lover Busting a GOOD Nutt IN my Pussy like Treyvon ALWAYS Do. :-)

MiniwandMiniwand7 months ago

Will there be other chapters in the future or is the story dropped?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES