All Comments on 'An Absolute Made Sub and Cuckold'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stopped reading on first page

the wife send dvds to husband, so he can make copies and send it to everyone in her family and work??? Did you take, oh I don't know, maybe 5 fucking seconds and put any thought into your ridiculous story??? If you have no pride... then why the fuck should we waste our time reading your crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously, dude?

If sending DVD's makes such an opportunity for you to openly shame your own wife in front of everybody.. what does that make of you, if it's your wife happier than ever on a black cock..?

You probably underestimate the social stigmas that are controlling people who actually are social in any sensible way. Your comment sounds more like from a psychopath keeping his wives in little boxes under the bed, not giving a fuck because nobody would know anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
JON YOUR MY GUY

Love to be-made to be slave/cuckold like you. Time will tell if it will happen. Love to-be tied and fucked by BBC for doing something wrong, doing something wrong just becomes a HABIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
His reply?

Stay gone you stupid bitch. End of stupid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous