All Comments on 'An Absolutely Perfect Jerk'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too Bad

It was an excellent story until it turned into a ghost story.

What happened to the money he left? Didn't Karen think it was strange to come home and find money lying around like that? Right after an appointment she wanted to cancel but was unable to cancel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Buy into it

Read some of the other comments. "Great until ghost story", "what about the money", blah,blah,blah. Oh come on people, remember these are sexual scenarios sure, but still stories. I thought the sex was great and the twist at the end an interesting idea. Even the title was clever. Screw the naysayers!

magmamanmagmamanabout 19 years agoAuthor
*Aside to "too bad"

I never vote for my own stuff, I should since everybody else votes for their own....

To "too bad"...since you asked. The money was still there, Karen didn't notice, so he spent it on his NEXT massage...LOL..either that or the ghost took it to spend on more twinkies....

Hey relax, it's just for fun and titillation....MGM

southernmagnoliasouthernmagnoliaover 18 years ago
Loved It!

I loved it! Different...didn't seem like too much of a ghost story to me. Could have been the horny old next door neighbor who keeps tabs on Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reminds Me of a Time .....

Wow, this certainly reminds me of an experience of my own! (I was the fat ol' lady, and I wasn't a ghost!) But it was pretty close!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
JERKS

The people who have quibbles with the story are jerks.I found it entertaing,erotic and the twist at the end made it an excellent tale,leaving it to the readers imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

Loved the story, especially the twist at the end! I hope there is another chapter to expand on the ghost story line and to develop their own feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Twist

Very well done. The pace of the story was just right that I never saw it coming.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Woot ghost story -

That was fun and not quite where I expected it to go again -

Thanks -

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
woo wooo woo OH.

IT MAKES YOU WONDER, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOAH...

Holy HELLO....never saw that coming...GREAT STORY....thanks

xtchrxtchralmost 7 years ago
You Got Me...!

As I was reading the story, I was wondering where you were going with it. But it had one hell of an ending. Thanks for a good, fun story. The twist real got me...never saw it coming.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Surprise! But a good one I guess.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS