All Comments on 'An Affair'

by braindump

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Is David married too? If it was mentioned, I missed it somehow. Either way, excellent story!! Perfect amount of buildup, hesitation, nerves, and guilt. Would’ve liked more details about their ages & appearances....but still an enjoyable story. Definitely needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two people fuck

Two people fuck. I know no more about them now than before the story started. But now I don't even care about them or what happens next. Not really anything that could be called a story.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Review

David needs to breed her

Rossana_1980Rossana_1980almost 3 years ago

Very well written, slow, credible buildup, very good tension between feeling of guilt and lust. Good balance too, each of them takes an active part in the seduction dance. I hope that their affair develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful,just the kind of date I'd want my wife to have.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

A well written vignette of an adulterous tryst. BUT, for me the plot would have been better with more ‘back story’ on how the lovers got there and the relationships that they are cheating on. However, if you want to read a sensual account of a bonking session, then this is the story for you. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous