An Affair of Revenge: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattison was petrified, stumbling over his words, and kept assuring me there was no way she would leave me.

I ate a filling BBQ lunch with Andrew, Mattison, Jennifer, and Andrews's parents. Marla kept refilling my plate despite my protests. She'd rub my shoulders and tell me to eat up so I could be a big strong man. Her husband occasionally let off a grunt but wouldn't say a word--his way of telling her to let off. I learned not to read too much into Marla's behavior. Marla is not as promiscuous as she may seem; I've learned over the years that it's just motherly friendliness.

I returned home in the evening, buzzed from the painkillers and margaritas. To my surprise, Liliana was there. After giving it a little more thought, it made sense. I was with Mattison, so she wasn't fucking him tonight.

"Hey, baby!" Liliana greeted me at the door. That was not very characteristic of her. Still, I couldn't help but admire her beauty. She's such a cute thing, standing no more than 5'3. Her dark blonde hair looked messy, just the way I liked it. Her nipples were poking through a thin tank top that showed her cleavage leading to the tip of her areolas. Her pajama booty shorts gave me just enough of a view of her perfect, soft-skinned legs leading up to her pussy. That fantastic, wet, delicious pussy that I could never get enough of. That pussy that another man had been regularly cumming inside of.

"Hey," I said sternly, giving her a half-hearted hug, and a peck on the cheek, before making my way to the bedroom. Liliana followed me.

"Listen, I was thinking about this for a while. I've been saving up for a trip. I hoped we could make a big trip to Egypt in a year. But we have enough saved to take a week off and travel domestically."

I knew what was happening. Mattison must've told her I was afraid she would leave me; this was her reaction.

"Hm. Yeah. Good idea," I grunted indifferently.

******

Liliana was sucking on my cock for what felt like 15 straight minutes now. It took a while, but my cock eventually got hard. As I lay there watching my wife slobber up and down on my rod, I couldn't get the images out of my head of her extending Mattison this same pleasure.

Pictures of Liliana licking Mattison's cock from its base to the tip flashed through my mind. Pictures of her devouring the entire length of his cock and choking on it. Pictures of her gagging and coughing, with phlegm and saliva escaping her throat and running down his penis, soaking his balls. It wasn't easy staying hard while imagining these things. But I was getting better at becoming numb to the thoughts.

"Lili," I said calmly. Liliana pulled my cock out of her mouth, drool running down her chin.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Get up," I said.

"What do you mea --" Before she could complete her sentence, I sat up and grabbed her by the neck. I shoved her until the back of her head landed on the mattress. I was towering over her, grasping her neck firmly in my right hand as I looked up and down her face and body. Fuck this fucking slut.

"Oh...my...god...," she shuddered.

I placed my left hand inside her mouth and let her suck on my fingers. I removed my hand and brought it down to her cunt. I let her wet saliva on my fingers lubricate her slit as I slid my fingers in circles around her clit.

Finally, I released my grip from her neck. Liliana gasped for air. I didn't give her much time to recover as I spun her around, placing her on her stomach. Her bubble-shaped ass was now right below my hard cock. I let my cock glide inside her ass crack, up and down for a few seconds, leveraging the salivation she left on my cock. I grew rock hard.

Looking at Liliana's back, her athletic body, her lower back dimples, and her perky ass right in front of me, waiting to be taken, I again thought about Mattison fucking my wife in the same way. I tried to get the thought out of my mind as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up to mine as hard as possible.

Her face was upside down, and she made eye contact with me.

"I'm gonna fuck you like the slut that you are," I announced as I slammed my dick as far as it would go into her cunt. She was already soaking wet by this point.

"FUCK yes, Daddy. FUCK me. FUCK me. FUCK YESSSS!" she screamed.

She was so wet that it made my dick feel like it was swimming inside a jar of oil. I continued thrusting. She stared directly into my eyes as we rocked back and forth, never breaking eye contact. My left hand grabbed her waist so firmly that it would surely leave a bruise. My right hand was still holding her by her hair. She shook her ass left and right, pressing hard against me as if trying to squeeze in every millimeter of my cock.

More intrusive thoughts flooded my head. "How many times did Mattison fuck my wife like this? How many times did she call him daddy? How many times did he push his cock this deeply inside her?"

"I'M CUMMING!!!!" she screamed.

I hadn't heard those words in almost four months. I felt a massive gushing of wetness enveloping my cock. Liliana's juices squeezed desperately out of the airtight seal that my cock made from being burrowed inside of her cunt. I kept burrowing deeper and deeper. I wanted every part of my cock showered with her juices. I needed her juices--every last drop.

Liliana was now maintaining a constant high-pitched scream. My cock had never been this deep inside her before. I wanted to go deeper. I needed my cock to be inside of her stomach. Deeper than that. My cock wanted to be so deep inside her that a rush of semen ripped through my shaft and crashed through my urethra, exploding uncontrollably inside her. I came inside of her for what felt like a full 60 seconds.

******

It had been over three weeks since I learned about Liliana's affair with Mattison. I was now getting weekly STD checks, and my results were clean thus far. Two weeks prior, I hired a private investigator. The PI was Andrew's idea--he recommended a guy he worked with before he divorced Vanessa.

Vanessa had undergone a breast augmentation and Brazilian butt lift surgery, seemingly changing her appearance overnight. She started going out late, ignoring Andrew's phone calls and stopped fucking him. Andrew's PI concluded his investigation in three days. Sure enough, Vanessa was fucking a man she met at the gym. The PI produced cold, hard proof; photographs, videos, the works. This guy was good but expensive. I could only afford him for a single week.

Liliana had two late-night work shifts during the week I hired the PI. Interestingly enough, the PI concluded that her work shifts were legitimate. He provided video proof that she had parked her car, entered the office, and worked an entire 13-hour workday on both occasions. The PI argued that one of two things happened.

"She does work at a technology startup, after all. Startups are known to have late workdays during crunchtime seasons," the PI said, "but the other possibility is that someone tipped her off about your investigation. I confirmed that she has her own set of keys to the office. She can come and go as she pleases. She could've staged the late-night shifts. It's a win/win. Brownie points from her boss for working late. Gets you off her scent about the affair."

Andrew was the only person who could've tipped off Liliana or Mattison. I questioned him, but he firmly denied it and told me to get a grip.

"Don't start ruining all of your close friendships because of this dude. I'm the only one in the know who's got your back right now."

Andrew was right. I was paranoid about everyone around me. I needed to chill out. Still, I decided to play it safe and planned my next move without telling anyone.

I hadn't produced any new proof since the last handful of text messages I intercepted. I've tried tracking devices on Liliana's and Mattison's cars. I followed Liliana to work in a rental car and waited hours to see if she'd leave. I posted up in front of Mattison's house to see if Liliana would ever show up. I searched her phone countless times while she was asleep, checking every app with a messaging feature. None of them had a single concerning message: Snapchat, WhatsApp, Reddit, you name it.

Liliana's tactics to cover up her affair were more sophisticated than I ever could've imagined. I even started to wonder if the affair may have ended. But I had set up my own sophisticated plan to catch them.

There was a tech conference in Seattle that many of my coworkers had wanted to attend, and I managed to get our finance department to approve the trip. I told Liliana about this. I would be gone for one week.

The overall plan was simple: Convince Liliana that I am, without a doubt, out of town. But this was harder than it sounded. Liliana and I can track each other's iPhone locations. Additionally, if I'm out of town, I must produce pictures proving that I'm in Seattle. I don't travel often, and I'd made a prior habit of over-sharing my travel adventures on Instagram - Liliana poked fun at me for this in the past.

First, I double-checked the tracking devices I set up in her and Mattison's car. While I was "out of town," I needed to ensure I could follow her if she met Mattison somewhere other than our home.

Next, I bought a second phone. I added the sim card from my original phone to the second one, allowing me to make phone calls and occasional check-ins with Liliana. I gave my original phone to one of my trusted coworkers to take with him to Seattle. I instructed my coworker always to keep the phone on, take pictures regularly, and post them on my Instagram.

Last, I rented a car and found a dingy motel that accepted payment in cash. I wouldn't be in Seattle and couldn't sleep in my home, so I needed a place to crash for a week that no one knew about. The motel was about two miles away from my house. Beginning tomorrow, I would start a daily routine of following Liliana from home to work to wherever else she was planning on going. I was finally going to get the proof I needed.

12