All Comments on 'An Affair with My Married Daughter'

by thepeckker

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like how you build the sexual tension between father and daughter.

Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story about father breeding his married daughter

Mark737Mark737over 1 year ago

Nice reading one where they are older. Not the barely 18 or 19 year olds.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Wonderful!!! Hope this is only the first part...

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Fantastic please continue future chapters for this wonderful series. Also at some point , they should come out and be open with Meg's husband and Julie about their sexual relationship and not hide anything from them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. It's nice to read the doubts and fears expressed. Good buildup, good resolution. I hope there will be more.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A very good story

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Wow! Great, slow buildup. Thanks for a wonderful story!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Your story as fantastic. I put myself in his place. AMAZING!!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A beautiful love story that just as easily been in erotic couplings, Romance, Mature, or even Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope this is just the start and that you plan on giving us MUCH MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very much, enjoyed the daddy daughter fuck fest

I also liked that they were older, not an 18 or 19 year old fuck slut. Although I love those stories too. Maybe chapter two can feature Meg dressed up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy. It would be wonderful to read about Meg talking dirty about how much she loves fucking. Then taking a huge facial and drinking Daddy's cum.

My stepdaughter is 44 and she looks about 30. 34D fake boobs. A sweet bubble butt. Plus I have thousands of pics of her dressed up as described above. White, black, blue, lite blue lingerie sets.

We haven't fucked yet, but I'm hopeful.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Great story. 5 stars. They can now be back in their farm and be naked in their property and can have intercourse in their private open field, lake and waterfalls.

Meg can be talking on her husband on the phone while she is sitting on her dad’s cock while in the open balcony.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

I hope there will be impregnation between father and his married daughter in future chapters

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

Great work here. You did two things here that I really like. First, you made the daughter a fully grown woman. For most of the f/d incest writers on this site, most of them make the daughter 18, sometimes barely 18. And for a big chunk of those, the daughter is clearly much younger, but they just slap "she's 18" on it to get past the moderators. "18 years old and still budding breasts?" Please! Incest is a big step, and I like that the daughter here is actually older, and much more capable of making such a huge decision.

The other thing you did that I like is you explored the reluctance. For any other genre, it's perfectly acceptable for the sex to happen right out of the blue. But for incest erotica, to make it even remotely believable, there has to be some level of doubt. Overcoming thousands of years of social stigma against incest requires more than just a cute butt or "The biggest dick I've ever seen." And you did an excellent job at that.

But that's what took one star away. The way you wrote the father, it never really felt like he was fully on board with the idea of sleeping with his daughter. She made all of the effort, did all the work. And then, in the actual sex act, he offered no foreplay. No lingering licks and touches . He didn't taste her. All he actually did is put it in, and even that almost felt like he was doing it just to shut her up. And I couldn't help but think that if the roles had been reversed, the story would have been awfully coercive. Still, it was very well written. But that's just my take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At one point you confused the names Mandy and Meg. But all in all, great story.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"... it could be our little secret eh? What do you think?"

Mandy had her head cocked to one side, her eyes held mine as she waited for an answer. This is the first time that Mandy had been overtly suggestive about spending some alone time with me. Could she be flirting... "

I think you mean Meg? Not Mandy? Right?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

GREAT story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly erotic. 'Married and mature daughter' thing made it much hotter but at the end you were too fast to make them mate.

This story can have many parts like

Mandy-Grandpa, Derek-Julie Their desires gets charged of being with some closeone other than partner and later even entire family.

firefox2020firefox2020over 1 year ago

Loved every aspect of the story .. from character buildup to scene creation .. very well thought up .. well i am hoping to see future chapters for which you have gone to lenghts sending the family away to describing barn/loft in great details ...

Good work .. but make a correction in one paragraph where you mentioned meg as mandy twice (i think during car ride for the airport or during a coffee meetup) ...

Oh and i loved the mature married daughter angle .. it's what pulled me to your story .. usually i stay off from dad daughter titles ...

thepeckkerthepeckkerover 1 year agoAuthor

THANK YOU to those that have pointed out my error in mixing up Meg and Mandy! I chastise myself for making such an error when I try so hard in editing to get things right... Never mind.. we all fuck up! 😆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Looking forward to more chapters. Hoping the overly large king size bed gets well used. Forget the completion between Meg and Mandy with kissing; how about who can fuck Daddy and Gramps the best.

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

All the other reviewers said it all. Would like to see another chapter.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We def want a part 2

bliss123bliss123over 1 year ago

To the author - I have been on Literotica for over a decade and rarely comment on a story. This is the first time I am taking time to provide detailed feedback and literally beg you to keep this going. My feedback follows.

What I loved...

- The married daughter. Not some teen. There are two adults both are mature. LOVE this.

- The slow burn and seduction. How they reached up to this point

- The element of risk and thrill of doing it on their partner's back. Still feel guilty but doing it anyway.

What I didn't like..

- All this anticipation and build-up. And then the story just ends? Really wanted this to be at least 5 pages more.

What you could do in the next chapter

- Please read "colleen" incest series here on literotica. You will realize it is one of the best out there and people really loved it. And you will not find another such story where both are matured and let their incest love story grow.

- You could write detailed story here on what happened this. For part 2, let us read what they did the entire weekend. Eye contact. Moaning. Passion. Discussion. Hugs. Crys. Falling in love with each other. Woving to be their secret affair partners.

- Part 3 when their partners come back, tell us what they did when they got back to routine. Sexting. Longings. Calls all while they are finding out time away from their partner. Find out a way to get them back together for a quicky or for 2 days while away on some convention etc.

- Part 4 is where this could take a semi-dark turn. Partners finding out. Or one of them dies and rest of them lives together. Or they find out and is reluctantly ok because they are unable to satisfy. OR, they are happy that they found love in the family etc. Make her pregnant as well please.

Basically, make this a novella series.

Please DO NOT make them have sex with the grand daughter or bring in other partners. It would be too easy for you. And boring. Lots of stories like that. THIS is an opportunity you have to take this into all-time top lists. Just don't take shortcuts and let us see this love story unfold.

bliss123bliss123over 1 year ago

To continue my last feedback, yes, please bring in thrill element to an extent which is practical.

Them having family dinner and she is caressing from below table or him running his fingers on her thighs. She is returning back from loo break and placing her panties in his pocket. Whispers in his hear what is it. Or texts a snap from the loo etc. - Basically stolen moments in presence of their partners.

Make her go on pills please or make her pregnant in the end, them being ready to be out in the open against their partners.

And like someone else said, you forgot all the foreplays and the story abruptly ended. The first time happens with passion yes. But the morning after, all those things happen. Let us see that happen.

thepeckkerthepeckkerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to Bliss123 for your considered feedback (I have responded to the private email you sent me) and also thanks to you all for taking the time to comment. I do read them all and consider your suggestions.

There will be a Chapt 2... But due to my personal circumstances it will take some time... please be patient.

thepeckker

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

I must add my vote for a part 2 with the hope that if enough people ask then the author will feel guilted into giving the people what they want.

firefox2020firefox2020over 1 year ago

Still in wait .. take your time .. but don't leave us hanging too looooong .. he he

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is part 2

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

For all the reasons mentioned above, thank you. And for future possibilities, thank you.

tongueman53tongueman53over 1 year ago

What a complete hot story. I can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s like you’ve never even lived in reality

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind9about 1 year ago

Wow, what a masterful composition. Makes me feel that this had to have a measure of truth behind it. The feeling of love, respect and intimacy between the daughter and her dad were so well put, I felt like I was there witnessing their combined experience.

I could go on but why, I could not hope to come close to expressing the pleasure I experienced from reading your story. This HAS to be one of Literotica's best EVER offerings! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wifes father had an affair with one of her friends,my wife found out about it and confronted her friend and asked her what the hell she thought she was doing as she knew her mother too,she apologised and said she couldn't help it,she's a qualified masseuse and treated her father for his back but she told my wife that when she had him to turn onto his back he had the biggest cock she'd ever seen and couldn't help herself ,now my wifes dad is 68 and she didn't believe what her friend was telling her until she showed her a picture! Now in her words she told me that it didn't look real and told her friend that it had to stop but didn't blame her for doing what she did,how big was it I asked? Have a look for yourself! She was right, her dad's cock was fucking huge, so why have you got a photo of it I asked? I couldn't just look at that she said to me pointing at her phone! When I saw her dad at the golf club I said to him that he'd been a naughty boy! He looked puzzled until I explained to him about the conversation my wife had with her friend about him! Oh fuck he said what did she say? When her friend showed her a picture of your cock she said that she didn't blame her! And had a picture of it on her phone

FeltfixerFeltfixer10 months ago

Great story.

Nice to read a story of experienced parent child plot, instead of the usual teenage virgin sons that miraculously turn into superstuds within a matter of minutes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Definitely, the older married daughter in the story adds an intriguing (very sexy) element and removes it from the often infantile, nubile, 18-year old perspective. I had been married about 10 years, when at the age of 36, I realized that my husband (who I love very much) was unable to properly satisfy me. I did not want to go elsewhere for an affair and destroy my marriage. How could I obtain the satisfaction of my needs? I realized one day that my own dad loved me and had the ability and physical equipment to give me what I so needed. It took some time hinting and teasing, etc. He was 61 at the time. I knew what he had between his legs because I had seen him several times when I lived at home. I had always judged other men's penises by my own father's, whose penis I remembered and masturbated to when I was a teen. He was quite well-endowed. The more I thought about him, the more I craved his cock fully erect and deep inside me, giving me the love and satisfaction for which I was desperate. After pleading my case to him and helping him to understand my perspective and my personal needs, and his own (which I came to learn about), we nervously and excitedly consummated our passion. I often tempted him and aroused him, and he enjoyed very much looking at my naked body, touching me, kissing me, and sucking and licking my lady parts, as I did his manly parts. I loved him touching and kissing my pussy. For 21 years, we made love to each other. In all that time, he never lost an erection before satisfying me. And, in all those years, I never failed to get wet for him. We played with each other naked, took pleasure and gave pleasure. At the age of 80, he was still just as virile and excitable and hard as he was the first time we made love. He often said, "You keep me young!" Sadly, he passed at 81. I am so glad he loved me.

writeroticawriterotica4 months ago

Fantastic story, P! Loved that Meg was more mature and knew what she wanted. Loved the detailed descriptions of scenarios and real-life set up. This is how it (could) happens in real life. Keep up the good work! - Writerotica/Ray (p.s. sent you an DM)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife's dad pepe had to move in with us for a few weeks while he had some work done to his house,sasha and myself are both 45 and lead a great sex life,we've tried dogging which was such a turn on but now we're both experienced swingers! I'd often thought what pepe would say if he knew how much of a slut his daughter was! He's no angel either,when he was married to Diane,sasha's mother he had so many affairs that Diane even hired a private detective to follow him! Even at the ripe old age of 75 pepe was still fucking women with the help of viagra of course! Pepe settled in well with us,it was a Sunday afternoon and pepe had a shower,he came downstairs to the lounge in his robe,sat on the sofa and fell asleep! He hadn't tied up his robe,I walked in to the lounge and could see his cock sitting on top of his inner thigh and what a cock it was! I went back out the kitchen,omg sasha you've got to come and see this, what is it babe? She followed behind me and then gasped at the sight of her father's cock! Wow look at that thing babe! Now sasha has a thing for older men when we go to a club and had to bite her lip as she looked at pepe's cock! Wake him up Rich she said to me! I shook pepe and he opened his eyes, oh I must have dozed off he said then realised his cock was out in the open! That's why we woke you up dad! Pepe pulled his robe over his cock and said sorry! How long have you been keeping that a secret dad? Why do you ask that sasha? It's not everyday that you see something like that she said chuckling! Seen a lot have you sasha?Well as a matter of fact yes dad I have! I suppose it's about time you knew,know what sweetheart? You must have heard of swinging? Yeah of course I have why? That's what Richard and I have been doing for a few years! You two are swingers? Well you have surprised me! You must be enjoying it you said that you've been doing it for years? Sasha more than me pepe! Is that true sasha? Of course it is dad,you should try it out, you'd be very popular with the ladies with that cock! You think so pepe said pulling out his cock again! As he stroked his cock it grew in his hand and sasha's face was a picture when she saw the full size of her father's cock! You ever had a cock like this before sasha? Dad! Don't be so naughty! Me naughty pepe said! Your the one that's being fucked by different men! You must like watching her getting fucked Richard yeah? There's nothing like it pepe especially two cocks! Wow that's dirty sasha you filthy slut! Must have got it from you dad? I grabbed sasha's arse and undid her jeans, you'd do it for me sasha? Looks like someone has made that decision for me dad! I pulled her knickers down the same time as her jeans and pepe loved her hairy pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepeckker@thepeckker
Thank you to those who read and enjoy my stories, and to those who provide me with insights into their own fantasy. I do not judge.... your deepest, darkest secret is safe with me... There is not enough respect in the world today.