All Comments on 'An Almost Normal Life Ch. 01'

by PenguinEmperor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 6 years ago
Loved this so much

The build up, the backstory...and the sex. I was quite turned on by the time I finished reading. Very excited for chapter 2.

davwoodavwooover 6 years ago
Very well written

Two lovers entirely suited to each other. They are the lucky ones. Great descriptive sex. I enjoyed it. Please tell more of your holiday in Greece

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 6 years ago
Sweet, Winning, and Hot

Just loved it. Well paced, very descriptive and hot sex.

xoxo,

Di

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneover 6 years ago
Cozy and hot

I just love this kind of loving relationship. It's cozy and that just makes the sex super-wonderful.

Really really looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Please, please, please post chapter 2 soon. Best couple ever and one of my favorite literotica stories. You're fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent writing...

...and very hot!!

Please continue!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 6 years ago
Best yet

Easily your best story yet, and I LOVE your other stories. I've been lurking around here and HF for many years now and this story is probably in my all-time top 10 of any category, not just this one. It's damn near perfect, just a handful of grammatical/spelling errors that really wasn't difficult to decipher what you meant and barely took away from the flow of reading at all. I'm absolutely hoping there will be another chapter of this sometime soon.

And if you are planning on another chapter, maybe if I could just suggest including him going down on her this time? Not that this chapter needed it or anything - it's perfect as it is - but maybe there could be some room for it next time? Maybe on the flight they're taking she can't control herself but at the same time the bathrooms are too small for anything else (plus they can't make too much noise)? Just a suggestion~

LegatusLegatusover 6 years ago

I really, really enjoyed this.

The only thing I'd like to see more of is Will lovingly deepthroating Natasha to completion.

Can't wait for chapter 2

wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

LOVED IT. My dream relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautifully written romance

5/5 for writing, story line and style. Just wow!

I loved that it was a romance about two people, one of whom just happened to be transexual. Even better you avoided all the usual cliches and Lit obsession with blowjobs (not that they don't have a place, just not here).

Please add chapter 2 and keep this wonderfully real romance going instead of descending into a run of the mill unimaginative fuckfest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Genuinely Heartwarming

My favorite kind of story are the ones that contain honest heartfelt relationships that have two consenting adults living happy lives together. This is a new favorite of mine.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years ago

Loved it. As an author, here, I don’t usually offer suggestions, because I can understand letting a story develop and take a life of it’s own. But I second (or third) having Will taking Natasha in his mouth and maybe some cumsharing.

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Love it

I`ve commented on other story of you and said it was almost empty of emotions , but this one is great , romance , love , great sex scene, ~despite the oversized dick every thing was great~, I think no need for another chapter though I see there is another one, as this chapter had everything, unless they would will broke up or she would cheating on him ,or she show up the brutal side of her and pound him so rough.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

So Hot, Exciting, Romantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous