All Comments on 'An Almost Normal Life Ch. 02'

by PenguinEmperor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bananashake1997bananashake1997over 4 years ago
A little bit more

The guy who loved to be fucked by big dick girl definitely like to be more submissive and the girl who fuck him naturally is dominant one even though both love each other. I wish both have friendly conversation of little bit humiliation and laugh.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
Well told story, but...

...I miss a bit of background about Natasha's origin. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Insanely inspirational and just so romantic I can't even!! So beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolute Beauty

This is by far one of my favorites. I've always said "you know a story is good when it can make you cry." I teared up at the proposal and I'm not ashamed to admit that. Very rarely does anything pornographic manage that. Thank you.

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
wow , what a love story

I didn`t expected much in this chapter but it surprised me , it was almost better than first one, the love story and alternate feeling between with was great. Natasha always made love to him not pounded him rough and hard as the usual dominate dickgirl, that makes me wonder is that because she don`t want to hurting him or she is a soft kind dickgirl only wanna be on top.

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

Very romantic, AND with good fucking. Does anybody need more than that, except for air and food?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good, but is Will ever going to get her ass or the once mentioned pussy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenguinEmperor@PenguinEmperor
An antarctic aquatic bird and peddler of cute people with dicks.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES