All Comments on 'An Amazing Cruise'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More from you!

A must read!!! This story made me cum so hard. I would love to find Enzo. You are my favorite writer Brittany. I wish I could have give it 10 stars!

SinglephguySinglephguyalmost 7 years ago
Im so jealous babe.

The next trip I am cumming with you and Lisa. I won't take no for an answer, but I will be the one filling your cunts with my ten inch cock. I will work you ladies like my little love slaves. I want you fucking Lisa with your strap on while alternate between your pussy and ass. Then when I come I will for ass with my seed. Then I will watch as Lisa licks my cum from your ass hole and I am drilling Lisa's Pussy until I cum in her and then I will watch you both in a full body reverse 69 position. Just thinking about it makes me want to come over right now and fuck you. My hot pussied lover.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Wonderfully written... five!

Love the hi-charged eroticism and lovely nautical naughtiness. Nothing like group sex adventures on a cruise... you capture the sexy essence of a sea escape perfectly!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Brittni, another fantastic story! And just getting started! Looking forward to more of your Italian adventure! Agree with Anon, wish I could have given you the five additional stars! Thanks.

KenLukinKenLukinalmost 7 years ago
Superb again!!!

Ooooh Britt!! I love the super sexy, juicy scenes and the way you wove the Italian and English languages together. Superb again!!!

redkissyredkissyalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

I would love to have friends like you and Lisa to go on trips with and truly enjoy myself!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 7 years ago
Hot

Cruises are the best. Meeting hot strangers for amazing sex.

harderxxxharderxxxalmost 7 years ago
sexy story

You write so well and yes I was hard all the way reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Wow Britt, you are doing great writing. Can't wait for more. had me hard all the time

Skye_subSkye_subalmost 7 years ago
Another great story from Britt

That was incredibly hot. Great work!

sexynursechefsexynursechefalmost 7 years ago
Girl....you are SOOOO bad!!!

Sounds like we had a TON OF FUN lol....oh, and the Italian Stallion says "hi"...lol...and he's STILL the best...lol....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Chapter 1

Wow! So nasty and hot. Very descriptive and vivid, with an excellent set up and a such an intense build up. The way you fingered Lisa on the plane, in front of all the other passengers, was so fucking exciting and sexy. And when you two jerked off and blew that Italian hunk at the same time... so fucking hot. My favorite part was: " She was correct and with her hand on one side and mine on the other, our fingers barely touched each other, proving that the dick not only had length, but girth as well. We would stroke it at the same time until I raised up and put the huge head in my mouth. I would suck and jerk as Lisa also jerked. After a little while, Lisa would suck it while I helped her jerk it. We were a great team on this horse sized cock and we kept alternating who sucked it.

Enzo relaxed and let us do our work with an occasional moan. Lisa put her lips on the side of the shaft and I put mine on the other side and we moved up and down like we were jacking him off with our mouths. We were drenched in sweat and Lisa had a pool collecting in the cleavage of her massive boobs.

"Wrap your boobs around it and jerk it while I lick his balls," I suggested to Lisa.

Using our saliva and their perspiration as lube, Lisa squeezed her milky soft breasts around his pole and proceed to titty fuck him while putting her mouth around his head. She was bouncing in a good rhythm while I manually forced his thighs wider so I could get my mouth down to his balls. They were a little too hairy for my liking but I still licked those sweaty, tennis ball sized nuts thoroughly.

With Lisa and I doing our thing on his dick, Enzo began to tighten up while spouting, "Mi sto avvicinando." which meant, "I'm getting close."

Lisa is not a cum lover like me, so knowing that, she pulled her mouth off his cock to inform me, "He's about to shoot and when he does, come up here and catch it in your mouth so he doesn't make a mess."

I mumbled in agreement, "Mm, hmm," with my face still buried in his nut sac.

Lisa continued jerking his pole with her huge tits. With my tongue, I could feel the cum surges moving up the base of his shaft, just above the balls. Knowing he was close, I stopped licking, raised up just as he grunted and shot a huge stream of cum up onto his own neck!

In a flash, Lisa pulled her boobs off his dick and grabbed it with both hands, jerking it desperately while imploring me, "Hurry Britt! Now!"

I was already on my way and clamped my lips around the head of his mushroom just in time to feel the second shot hit the roof of my mouth. While Enzo's grunting became louder, Lisa forcefully jacked the next several spurts of spunk into my mouth. The pleasure was too much for him as he slid down the bench, almost onto his back during his powerful orgasm."

Smoking. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented and kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So sexy

Chapter 2

Wow! So hot. You and Lisa are two horny and kinky besties. I especially liked the part where you and Lisa kissed while Enzo and Dario fucked you. And this scene was really hot: "He got behind me and slid his dick in my slimy pussy. He wasn't bothered at all to enjoy me past his brother's sloppy seconds. It felt good and Neri grabbed me by the bra strap like a cowboy holding onto his horse's reins. His fucking style was hard and fast like a rabbit which quickly brought me to a strong orgasm while I was still kissing Lisa. Our lips were mashing against each other's with every thrust from Neri. Now it was my turn to break our kiss and put my head down on the bed to enjoy my pleasure. 

Dario had dismounted Lisa and was getting dressed. Lisa stood up and sat down on the chair to enjoy the show Neri and I were putting on. At that point, I needed something in my mouth and poor Salvatore was just sitting on the other side of the room fully dressed. 

I looked over and signaled for him to come over in front of me and unzip his pants, "Vieni qui e sgancia i pantaloni." 

I had completely forgotten that he spoke English as he looked stunned and didn't move.

I repeated my request in English, "Salvatore, come over here and unzip your pants. I wanna suck your dick." 

He was still shocked that I wanted him, a short, chunky, older, balding man, with all the hot athletes around but he came over, unzipped his dress slacks, and shuffled on his knees, up on the bed in front of me. Neri was still pounding me from behind which made it more difficult to fish out Salvatore's leaking 5 inch cock through his trouser opening. 

Once I had it out, I quickly gobbled every inch with relative ease. All the guys were cheering Salvatore on while he gasp when my warm mouth engulfed his erection. Now I was being rotisseried by Neri and Salvatore. I loved the feeling of having both orifices filled simultaneously. 

Within minutes, Salvatore could not hold out, "Auggh! I'ma shootin!"

Salvatore started cumming in my mouth while grabbing the back of my head with both his hands and pressing my face to his zipper. Feeling his warm sperm fill my mouth and Neri drilling my pussy, I also began to quake in orgasm again. I was loving my multiple orgasms! I couldn't let it out with a mouth full of cock but I'm sure my muffled moans were evident. Before Salvatore had a chance to pull out, Neri snorted while adding his deposit to his brother's. 

They both withdrew their cocks at the same time. I quickly swallowed Salvatore's load while a glob of Neri's jizz ran down my inner thigh. Lisa was still sitting on the chair trying to recover as I lay on the bed trying to do the same. All the guys thanked us for a great night as they dressed and left our room."

Keep up the great work, Brittni. I beat off so hard to this.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Good girls

You girls seemed to have enjoyed this so much. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice. Italians hold a special place in my heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Queen Brittni

Brittni is the new star of Literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous