An Amazing Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lisa's last orgasm, I got up, retrieved both the dildo and the wand vibrator for us to use on each other. The fragrance of her pussy was all over my face and made me even hornier. We turned down the blanket and I decided to be on the bottom. While on my back, Lisa straddled my face and we settled in a sixty-nine position. I was getting excited from the anticipation of having my pussy played with.

Lisa requested, "If you don't care, I want the dildo. Just thinking about Enzo's big dick is making me crave that full feeling. I want you to ram it home and make me cum even harder."

I had no problem with that as she turned around and took the vibrator from me. Before starting in with our toys, we went back and licked each other in a true sixty-nine love making position. It was good to finally feel Lisa's warm tongue on my clit. I had to grind a little on her face because I craved that strong pressure. Soon it was my turn to squeal in orgasm.

"Oh yea! Oh. Oh! Aughhh!" I moaned while biting my lower lip during my pussy convulsion.

While on my back and still enjoying Lisa's magical tongue from on top of me, I had a perfect view of her slit. It was still very wet, so no lube was needed on the eight inch rubber cock I was about to insert. I put the head of the dildo on her opening and moved it around, trying to spread her juices evenly across the tip. As I began to slowly work it inside her vagina, the vibrating wand turned on and I felt Lisa put it against my clit. I shuddered in pleasure as the vibrator felt amazing! Electric impulses flooded my genital nerves. I knew I would cum quickly, especially when she increased the speed.

With both elbows pointing outward to their respective sides, I used both hands to push the large dildo into Lisa's wet pussy. As the inches filled her up, her moan became louder. It had a suction ring at the base just in case the user wanted to stick it to something while they rode it, like I had occasionally done with mine at home. Holding the ring with both hands, I pulled it out before pushing it back in slowly at first but increased my pace each time.

"Fuck me harder with that cock! Pound my pussy with it! Harder!" Lisa cried out while thinking about Enzo and his large dong.

Hearing her verbally demand cock and the sensation of the vibrator's tip buzzing my clit, I seized up into a strong orgasm. My knees buckled upward and my abdominal muscles tightened. Lost in my own pleasure I stopped pumping the rubber dick into Lisa. When she took the wand and slid into my wet pussy, I completely forgot what I was doing from being lost in the gratification.

"C'mon Britt. Fuck me with that dildo! Get it going again," Lisa reminded me.

I pulled it out and started my pumping again. We both were in ecstasy. Lisa has the curved wand vibrator buried in my pussy and has started to find my Gspot while I'm using both hands to thrust an eight inch life-like dildo in and out of her hole, all the while we were locked into a sixty-nine position.

We were both squealing and getting pretty loud especially when one of us would cum. It was becoming a competition of which one would go next. Orgasm after orgasm, we were getting into it when we heard a knock at the door. I pulled the cum covered dildo from Lisa's worn pussy to allow her to answer it.

She climbed off of me and when the door swung open, and with Lisa standing there completely naked, an Italian lady asked, "Potresti mantenerlo giù? Ho dei bambini che ti possono sentire."

Lisa had no idea what the lady had asked but I laughed and answered for her loudly across the room, "Sicuro. Ci dispiace."

Lisa closed the door with a puzzled look on her face when I laughed, "That lady said she had kids and asked if we could keep the noise down. I apologized and told her we would."

Lisa also laughed, "I guess we were getting into it pretty good. Damn, my pussy feels great now. I needed that. Let's take our showers and get something to eat."

It wasn't until two evenings later the sexual insanity continued. Lisa and I were going to a nice dinner and a dance they were having in one of the ballrooms. We were all fixed up, wearing nice makeup, jewelry, dresses, heels, the works. We took turns dancing with hot Italian men throughout the evening.

I had met this nice guy from Greece and we were having a drink in the corner. He spoke Greek and fractured English so we were able to communicate on a limited basis. He was nice but I didn't see it going anywhere when I noticed it had been an hour since I had seen Lisa. After she hadn't answered my text, I thanked the gentleman and went to find her. It was a boat, so how far could she be?

I checked the bar and a few other places. I thought maybe she got sick and went back to our room. When I arrived in front of our door, I could hear music and noise in the room. Using my key, I opened it up and to my amazement, there was Lisa on top of the bed, on her knees with her feet hanging over the edge with Enzo standing behind her, fucking her doggie style while holding her hips. They were completely facing the door as my front angle could see her huge boobs swinging back and forth as her entire body was rocking with every thrust and Enzo's large, muscular, hairy chest, contracting while he pumped.

From all the jarring, Lisa's voice was distorted when she looked up and saw me, "Oh my god, Brittni! This fuckin cock his huge and I'm taking every bit of it! It hurts like hell but feels so fuckin amazing! I have cum at least 5 times...you gotta feel it!"

There were three other guys in the room with two of them naked. The two large, muscular, hot, nude men were standing to right of Enzo as if they were waiting their turn. The only man wearing clothes was much older than the rest, walked up to me, took my hand and kissed it.

The older, pudgy gentleman who looked to be about 50 years old, said in his thick Italian accent, "You must'a be the lovely Brittni. I'm Salvatore. I am the manager of these'a boys. That'sa Dario and that'sa Neri and of course you know'a Enzo." All the guys greeted me with a smile and a nod when their name was announced. "They are all'a brothers and play for Zebre, the professional rugby team. I look'a out for them and make'a sure things go'a well."

While Salvatore talked, all I could hear in the background was the slapping of Enzo's hips and Lisa's high pitched yelping like he was punishing her. I walked around the bed to the side of Enzo so I could see that majestic large manhood sliding in and out of Lisa's pussy. It was so big around, that when he withdrew his cock, some skin of her vaginal wall would show like he was pulling her pussy inside out just before he would plunge it back in, down to his balls.

I immediately became wet when I saw how much Enzo was stretching Lisa out. Her head was now down and buried into the sheets, stifling some of her whimpers. Enzo was hammering away when Lisa clenched the sheets with her fists as she screamed like she saw a burglar. I could tell she was cumming hard because her vaginal lips were twitching around his dick.

Lisa turned her head to face me while it was still pressed to the bed and gasped, "Oh! Oh my god! I thought Bill was the best sex I ever had but this is insane!"

With her hair a mess, Lisa tried to look over her shoulder and ordered, "Enzo, I want you to fuck Brittni now. Give it to her good."

While I was tossing my clothing on the floor, Enzo pulled his large dong from Lisa's now gaping, gooey hole. He turned to face me and his cock was sticking out like an overgrown sausage smeared with cream. I was trying to get my bra off when Enzo picked me up like I weighed nothing. His bear-like strength was evident because he had no struggles maneuvering me around until his bulbous head met up with my opening.

I was so wet with anticipation. Enzo gently sat me down until his inches began disappearing in my pussy. It hurt at first but as it stretched me, it was the full feeling I craved. Out of the corner of my eye, Dario quickly took Enzo's place behind Lisa like he was next at an amusement park. Dario stood about 6'7, looked a couple years older than Enzo, wore his hair long and also supported a massive ten inch cock.

I had my own pleasure to enjoy as Enzo's cum covered cock was now inside me all the way to his balls. In some strange way, it was erotic to know that Lisa's juices were up inside me with it. He started bouncing me on his cock with my feet dangling around his hips. I agreed with Lisa because even though it felt like it was splitting me open, it also felt incredible.

Now the room was filled with the sound of four bodies slapping and two girls squealing in pleasure. Enzo was slamming me down on his tool while Dario was pounding Lisa from behind. I was the first to scream in orgasm!

"Cazzo a me! Cazzo me duro! Ahhh! Oh! Oh! Yeeesss!" I screamed in two languages.

I knew Enzo and the guys would appreciate me talking dirty when I said, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" in their native tongue. Just as I was about to cum again, Lisa cried out in orgasm! We alternated cumming like that for several minutes when Enzo started walking while bouncing me on his thick rod. When we reached the wall, Enzo slammed me down and held me there as he began shooting his load up my pussy. His grunts spoke a universal language. He shot so much semen that it started running out and coagulating on his nuts.

"Sembra incredibile," Enzo bellowed, letting us know how good it felt.

Dario growled in a deep voice as he emptied his nuts inside Lisa not long after Enzo came. Dario was a shaker because he shivered uncontrollably during his orgasm. Enzo laid me down on the bed while his huge meat swung back and forth and glistened under the light with our cum. Lisa was still on her knees allowing Dario to finish properly when I turned over and started kissing her. She was worn down and the patient Neri who was shorter and heavier than his brothers was ready for his turn. His cock was also not as big but still an impressive thick, eight inches.

He got behind me and slid his dick in my slimy pussy. He wasn't bothered at all to enjoy me past his brother's sloppy seconds. It felt good and Neri grabbed me by the bra strap like a cowboy holding onto his horse's reins. His fucking style was hard and fast like a rabbit which quickly brought me to a strong orgasm while I was still kissing Lisa. Our lips were mashing against each other's with every thrust from Neri. Now it was my turn to break our kiss and put my head down on the bed to enjoy my pleasure.

Dario had dismounted Lisa and was getting dressed. Lisa stood up and sat down on the chair to enjoy the show Neri and I were putting on. At that point, I needed something in my mouth and poor Salvatore was just sitting on the other side of the room fully dressed.

I looked over and signaled for him to come over in front of me and unzip his pants, "Vieni qui e sgancia i pantaloni."

I had completely forgotten that he spoke English as he looked stunned and didn't move.

I repeated my request in English, "Salvatore, come over here and unzip your pants. I wanna suck your dick."

He was still shocked that I wanted him, a short, chunky, older, balding man, with all the hot athletes around but he came over, unzipped his dress slacks, and shuffled on his knees, up on the bed in front of me. Neri was still pounding me from behind which made it more difficult to fish out Salvatore's leaking 5 inch cock through his trouser opening.

Once I had it out, I quickly gobbled every inch with relative ease. All the guys were cheering Salvatore on while he gasp when my warm mouth engulfed his erection. Now I was being rotisseried by Neri and Salvatore. I loved the feeling of having both orifices filled simultaneously.

Within minutes, Salvatore could not hold out, "Auggh! I'ma shootin!"

Salvatore started cumming in my mouth while grabbing the back of my head with both his hands and pressing my face to his zipper. Feeling his warm sperm fill my mouth and Neri drilling my pussy, I also began to quake in orgasm again. I was loving my multiple orgasms! I couldn't let it out with a mouth full of cock but I'm sure my muffled moans were evident. Before Salvatore had a chance to pull out, Neri snorted while adding his deposit to his brother's.

They both withdrew their cocks at the same time. I quickly swallowed Salvatore's load while a glob of Neri's jizz ran down my inner thigh. Lisa was still sitting on the chair trying to recover as I lay on the bed trying to do the same. All the guys thanked us for a great night as they dressed and left our room.

Lisa was sitting on the toilet, peeing and wiping the cum out of herself when she projected her voice, "Can you believe that? I haven't cum so hard in my life! Those guys can lay some serious pipe! Wow! I won't be able to walk straight for a couple of days."

As I listened, I entered the bathroom, hiked one leg up on the tub's edge and also wiped the gooey sperm from my pussy while I responded, "I know, right? My pussy is so stretched and swollen right now...almost to the point of being numb. Those guys are blessed in more ways than one!"

We giggled and said simultaneously, "I can't wait to see what else happens on this trip."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Queen Brittni

Brittni is the new star of Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice. Italians hold a special place in my heart

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Good girls

You girls seemed to have enjoyed this so much. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So sexy

Chapter 2

Wow! So hot. You and Lisa are two horny and kinky besties. I especially liked the part where you and Lisa kissed while Enzo and Dario fucked you. And this scene was really hot: "He got behind me and slid his dick in my slimy pussy. He wasn't bothered at all to enjoy me past his brother's sloppy seconds. It felt good and Neri grabbed me by the bra strap like a cowboy holding onto his horse's reins. His fucking style was hard and fast like a rabbit which quickly brought me to a strong orgasm while I was still kissing Lisa. Our lips were mashing against each other's with every thrust from Neri. Now it was my turn to break our kiss and put my head down on the bed to enjoy my pleasure. 

Dario had dismounted Lisa and was getting dressed. Lisa stood up and sat down on the chair to enjoy the show Neri and I were putting on. At that point, I needed something in my mouth and poor Salvatore was just sitting on the other side of the room fully dressed. 

I looked over and signaled for him to come over in front of me and unzip his pants, "Vieni qui e sgancia i pantaloni." 

I had completely forgotten that he spoke English as he looked stunned and didn't move.

I repeated my request in English, "Salvatore, come over here and unzip your pants. I wanna suck your dick." 

He was still shocked that I wanted him, a short, chunky, older, balding man, with all the hot athletes around but he came over, unzipped his dress slacks, and shuffled on his knees, up on the bed in front of me. Neri was still pounding me from behind which made it more difficult to fish out Salvatore's leaking 5 inch cock through his trouser opening. 

Once I had it out, I quickly gobbled every inch with relative ease. All the guys were cheering Salvatore on while he gasp when my warm mouth engulfed his erection. Now I was being rotisseried by Neri and Salvatore. I loved the feeling of having both orifices filled simultaneously. 

Within minutes, Salvatore could not hold out, "Auggh! I'ma shootin!"

Salvatore started cumming in my mouth while grabbing the back of my head with both his hands and pressing my face to his zipper. Feeling his warm sperm fill my mouth and Neri drilling my pussy, I also began to quake in orgasm again. I was loving my multiple orgasms! I couldn't let it out with a mouth full of cock but I'm sure my muffled moans were evident. Before Salvatore had a chance to pull out, Neri snorted while adding his deposit to his brother's. 

They both withdrew their cocks at the same time. I quickly swallowed Salvatore's load while a glob of Neri's jizz ran down my inner thigh. Lisa was still sitting on the chair trying to recover as I lay on the bed trying to do the same. All the guys thanked us for a great night as they dressed and left our room."

Keep up the great work, Brittni. I beat off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Chapter 1

Wow! So nasty and hot. Very descriptive and vivid, with an excellent set up and a such an intense build up. The way you fingered Lisa on the plane, in front of all the other passengers, was so fucking exciting and sexy. And when you two jerked off and blew that Italian hunk at the same time... so fucking hot. My favorite part was: " She was correct and with her hand on one side and mine on the other, our fingers barely touched each other, proving that the dick not only had length, but girth as well. We would stroke it at the same time until I raised up and put the huge head in my mouth. I would suck and jerk as Lisa also jerked. After a little while, Lisa would suck it while I helped her jerk it. We were a great team on this horse sized cock and we kept alternating who sucked it.

Enzo relaxed and let us do our work with an occasional moan. Lisa put her lips on the side of the shaft and I put mine on the other side and we moved up and down like we were jacking him off with our mouths. We were drenched in sweat and Lisa had a pool collecting in the cleavage of her massive boobs.

"Wrap your boobs around it and jerk it while I lick his balls," I suggested to Lisa.

Using our saliva and their perspiration as lube, Lisa squeezed her milky soft breasts around his pole and proceed to titty fuck him while putting her mouth around his head. She was bouncing in a good rhythm while I manually forced his thighs wider so I could get my mouth down to his balls. They were a little too hairy for my liking but I still licked those sweaty, tennis ball sized nuts thoroughly.

With Lisa and I doing our thing on his dick, Enzo began to tighten up while spouting, "Mi sto avvicinando." which meant, "I'm getting close."

Lisa is not a cum lover like me, so knowing that, she pulled her mouth off his cock to inform me, "He's about to shoot and when he does, come up here and catch it in your mouth so he doesn't make a mess."

I mumbled in agreement, "Mm, hmm," with my face still buried in his nut sac.

Lisa continued jerking his pole with her huge tits. With my tongue, I could feel the cum surges moving up the base of his shaft, just above the balls. Knowing he was close, I stopped licking, raised up just as he grunted and shot a huge stream of cum up onto his own neck!

In a flash, Lisa pulled her boobs off his dick and grabbed it with both hands, jerking it desperately while imploring me, "Hurry Britt! Now!"

I was already on my way and clamped my lips around the head of his mushroom just in time to feel the second shot hit the roof of my mouth. While Enzo's grunting became louder, Lisa forcefully jacked the next several spurts of spunk into my mouth. The pleasure was too much for him as he slid down the bench, almost onto his back during his powerful orgasm."

Smoking. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented and kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
Poker Party Gangbang A girl fucks 4 guys in front of her older boyfriend.in Group Sex
More Stories